How did you change me like th...

By strangerthings_18

Y/n Y/l/n. A not so ordinary girl. Brave, sassy, kind-hearted... a balanced personality. Pranks, laughter, sn... More

Please Read this First
>Chapter 1<
>Chapter 2<
>Chapter 3<
>Chapter 4<
>Chapter 5<
>Chapter 6<
>Chapter 7<
>Chapter 8<
>Chapter 9<
>Chapter 10<
>Chapter 11<
>Chapter 12<
>Chapter 13<
>Chapter 14<
>Chapter 15<
>Chapter 17<
>Chapter 18<
>Chapter 19<
>Chapter 20<
>Chapter 21<
>Chapter 22<
>Chapter 23<
>Chapter 24<
>Chapter 25<
>Chapter 26<
>Chapter 27<
>Chapter 28<
>Chapter 29<
>Chapter 30<
>Chapter 31<
>Chapter 32<
>Chapter 33<
>Chapter 34<
>Chapter 35<
>Chapter 36<
>Chapter 37<
>Chapter 38<
>Chapter 39<
>Chapter 40<
>Chapter 41<
>Chapter 42<
>Chapter 43<
>Chapter 44<
>Chapter 45<
>Chapter 46<
Chapter 47

>Chapter 16<

2.1K 66 131
By strangerthings_18

THANK YOU FOR 1.2K! I hope for once more, you are all doing fine. Love ya <3

Y/n's POV:

I woke up by an awful smell and sadly I knew exactly what it was but I wanted to be sure.

" JARVIS! Can you please tell me what happened? The Tower smells like it's on fire." I asked him politely.

" It looks like someone failed to prepare breakfast Mrs.Y/l/n." JARVIS informed me.

" JARVIS, I told you to call me Y/n."

" I'm so very sorry Y/n"

" Aw, it's fine JARVIS. Thank you for informing me."

" Any time Y/n!"

Jarvis is so sweet. Everyone ignores him just because he is not exactly here with us but he deserves love too. I went in the bathroom and took a hot shower. Today, I wass going to buy everything Loki's room needed with Tony's money of course. I went to my closet and chose today's outfit. I wore something simple, but still pretty. (=^-^=)

I glanced myself in the mirror once more and left my room. While I was heading to the kitchen I met Wanda and we said good morning to each other. We entered the kitchen just to see steam everywhere, a bad smeel of burned bacon and Tony, Thor and Sam running around trying to do something.

" WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" I asked covering my nose just like Wanda did.

" ASRE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE OR ARE YOU GOING TO HELP US?" Tony yelled.

" IDIOTS!" Me and Wanda yelled back.

We both glanced at each other and noded. We turned to the large windows across the room and opened them at the same time with our powers. Eventually, the steam wasn't in the room and that bad smell went away.

" Oh THANK GOD! Thank you ladies. I don't know what we would do without your help." Sam said smiling.

" Really? You didn't think of opening a window?" Wanda said.

" Tony, you are supposed to be the smart-ass here. Apparently, the rumors are wrong." I said crossing my hands over my chest.

" If YOUR kitchen, in YOUR Tower was on fire, you would most probably stress like me and of course, find it hard to think clear." Tony said posing just like me.

" What happened anyways? Who tried to bake bacon? It's not Thor as he has pop tarts...Tony wouldn't come and just cook so....we have the winner." I said and we all turned to Sam. He smiled innocently and run out.

" SAM! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! YOU ARE THE ONE CLEANING THIS MESS!" I yelled at him. I tried to go after him but I couldn't move my legs. I turned my head to look at them and red power was around them.

" Wanda, please let me go kick his ass." I said looking at her.

" Oh come on Y/n, you know Sam. Let him be" She answered and we both laughed.

After a minute or so, the whole team -except Loki- gathered in the kitchen. I prepared a toast for each one of them and we all sat down.

" So, what are your plans for today everyone?" Steve asked while taking a bite.

" Me and Clint are training." Nat said smiling.

" After school, I am going to Ned's house to watch a movie." Peter said eating as fast as he could so that he won't be late. Poor Peter, he's still going to school.

" Sam and I are going to a mission Fury assigned us. Nothing to worry about." Bucky said.

" Tony and I are working in the lab as usual." Bruce continued.

" Me and Thor are going to try and unie our powers to see what we can get." Wanda said. That was actually a good experiment.

" Well, I am going to the training room. What about you Y/n?" Steve asked me and the whole team glared at me.

" Oh, Nothing special. I am going to buy the most nessesary things for Loki's new room. I want to surprise him since we didn't welcome him the right way." I answered finishing my toast.

" Is that so? Surprise him, huh?" Sam said smirking, entering the kitchen again.

" I think it's more like...impress him" Nat added and everyone smirked.

" Oh my God! You guys are unbelievable!" I said scoffing.
" Tony, I need money in order to decorate a room from 0."

" Fine, here you go." He said giving me his VISA card. (Sorry if you are not using VISA card but where I leave, we use it. Just imagine your kind of card :) )

I walked to Loki's room to take some pictures just to know what I'm working with. I knocked on his door and he opened it.

" Morning. Can I get in? It will only last a second." I said smiling as much as I could. 

" Ughh, sure. Be quick." He said groaning.

" Thanks."

I took some pictures of the walls. the bed and the bathroom. I smiled at him and I left. I took one of Tony's fancy cars and drove off to the mall. I got in and started shopping.

I got 3 buckets of paint, decorations and new Towels. I also got him a new bed. Since it was the guest room, the bed was too small. Especially for a tall God. Along with the bed I bought him a wardrobe. (Just look at the bed, not the surroundings.)

After 2 hours, I finally finished shopping. I called Tony so that I could get some things in order.

" Hey Tony." I said.

" Oh, hey kid. How are you?" He asked. I couldn't clear him very well though. He must have been away from the phone.

" I'm fine. Can you please find a way to keep Loki away from his room? I got everything I need. I just want him to stay away for some hours"

" I think Thor and Wanda have finished. I will ask him to tour Loki around the city. That way you'll have all the time you need."

" Thanks Tony. Oh! I almost forgot! They are bringing Loki's new bed and wardrobe in one hour so make sure you let them come in."

" Sure kid. See you."

" See you!" I said and I ended the call.

~Small time skip~

I started painting the white walls. I painted them black and added some waves of green and gold. While I waited for the walls to dry, I went in the bathroom. I put him some dark green coloured towels next to the sink. I also bought some led coloured lights and replaced them with those yellow ones. I put some small, fake plans on the marble granite and left the bathroom. I used my powers and moved his bed under the large window that had an amazing view to the city. I put on the green curtains and attached 2 shelves on the walls. I filled them with books because Thor told me Loki has a big love for books. I placed his wardrobe next to his desk where I put some notebooks and pencils in case he wants to take notes. I hang the golden clock on the wall and hang some fake plans from the ceiling. Finally, I put a small table and two chairs outside at the balcony. On the railings, I hang a thin rope with green lights. Everything was so beautifull.

I got out and closed the door behind me. I enter the lounge when Thor and Loki just walked in. Perfect timing.

" Ah, Y/n! I was looking for you. Is everything ready? Did you have enough time to finish?" Thor asked.

" Of course and you came just on time." I smiled.

" Do you care to tell me what you are talking about?" Loki asked.

" I think it's better if I show you. Come on!" I said and grabbed his hand.

It was colder than any other hand I've touched. Well, that was strange. I released it when we stood outside his room.

" Go on! Open the door!" I said excited.

" OK?" He said with a confused face.

He opened the door and the look on his face was nothing more than shock.

Loki's POV:

I did as she said and I opened the door. I didn't recognise the room. It was in the same room I left a few hours ago but it was way better.

The walls had my favourite colours and the curtains decorated the large window. A whole NEW bed and wardrobe were there just for me. I saw a lot of books on the shelves and I went near them and touched them with my finger. The balcony looked cute with those lights. I moved to the bathroom and found new towels and some fake plants. EVERYTHING was so beautiful. The vibe was complitely different from Asgard's but this was special too. I just stood there still shocked.

" Oh, no. You don't like it, do you?" Y/n asked with a worried and sad expression.

My heart dropped. Did she really do all of this just for me?! She used to be cold around me but now, here I am. Stnading in my room redecorated from 0 thanks to her. No one has ever done this for me. She is so sweet. I thought she was joiking when she said that we would change my room.

" Y-you did all of this f-for...m-me?" I asked and felt tears but held them back.

" Yeah. I wasn't really nice to you and everyone else has been rude." She asnwered lowering her head, looking...guilty?

" It's amazing! Thank you." I assured her.

" S-sure. No problem" She said while blushing.

I never thought that I would do that but I did it. I walked towards her and hagged her. At first she stood there obviously shocked but then, she hugged me back. I pulled away and now our lips were inches away. I could just-

" I'm still here you know." Thor said coughing. He had to ruin the moment, didn't he. Not that anything would have happened as she might not even like me but, still.

" Excellent job Y/n. Brother, welcome to the Avengers." He said smiling. He then grabbed Y/n by her hand and they left.

I sat on my new bed -which was really comfortable compaired to the cell and the old one- and thought about Y/n and how nice she was to me. But why?

-

-

- Hey lovelies! This chapter was different so, I hope you liked it. You finally decided to be nicer to Loki. Clever move ;) See you next time...Byeeee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 273 34
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
4.2K 424 26
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...
341K 10.4K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
49.7K 1.6K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...