WE WILL NEVER HAPPEN • TAEGYU

By TaegyuMoon

Taehyun never thought his sexual desires will cross his limits and end up spoiling his life. even more, his l... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
CHARACTERS
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
IMPORTANT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
New one shot update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
⚡NEW TAEGYU BOOK⚡
IT'S OUT

chapter 15

1.5K 74 96
By TaegyuMoon

Taehyun dragged beomgyu to his room. Soon after reaching, he left the blonde's hand and reached for the door knob twisting it open. All this while the older boy stood there stupefied. He didn't know how to react and was very confused by this sudden action from the younger boy.

"Get in."

Taehyun uttered to the older boy, just after he opened the door and getting himself in. He waited for the older boy to get in but the other wat just standing there. Not even seconds gone but the younger one was not having it as he was getting restless so he pulled him inside.

"A-Are you going to k-kill me?"

Beomgyu asked stammering here and there in his sentence. He never got a reply though but instead was pushed harshly on his bed with the younger boy climbing above him.

"Finish. What. You. Started."

He said looking deep into the other boy's eyes, breathing got escalated in a matter of seconds. Beomgyu smirked at his words. He pulled the younger boy in a hug and rolled over bringing him on top of the younger male at an instant.

"W-Wait you can't"

Taehyun just can't allow the older boy to top him at all because he thought that'll give the other a ego over him. So he protested.

"Uhm. Relax baby. You'll be the one doing the fucking. Don't worry."

Beomgyu said in a very casual way and started grinding on the younger boy. They both leaned in connecting their lips like they were the S and N in a magnet. Beomgyu clutched the younger boy's fluffy hair as Taehyun wrapped his arms around the other boy's neck. They started smooching and sucking each other's lips. It wasn't enough so the younger boy bit the older's upper lip, putting his own lower one inbetween the older boy's soft lips, instinctly both parted their mouth slowly devouring eachother's sweet essence and started pushing their tongues together. Their tongues tied together and they sipping eachother's soul. The kiss was wild and making both of them addicted.

"Guys! Please please don't kill each other."

By this time the three boys who were downstairs ran upstairs reaching Beomgyu's room. Yeonjun grabbed the door knob to twist it open but it was locked ( Kudos Kang Taehyun ). So Soobin started panicking and shouted again

"OH. MY. YEONJUNIE HYUNG.
stop them. Stop them from dying. I don't want dinosaur eating me. Please please please."

He was panicking like a hen, which is going to get slaughtered soon.

"For the love of my boyfriend Jay. Hyung. Dinosaurs. Don't. Exist."

Kai uttered as if he was teaching a five year old.

"Yeh whatever but my parents exist and they'll kill me. Also I can't forgive myself if anything at all happen to Taehyunie"

He became a one minute rapper and  started whining, clutching Yeonjun's arm who was knocking the door.

"Calm down Binnie bun."

He assured the younger boy while kai was patting his back.

Taehyun and Beomgyu stopped kissing as they were hearing loud knocking sounds and a hen squealing for its dear life.

"Who is shrieking?"

Taehyun asked looking at the door.

"Its my brother. His voice will get cracked when he shouts."

Beomgyu said and turned to the younger from the door, smirking to himself as an idea striked his mind. He whispered

"Trust me. They won't disturb us after this."

He said leaving Taehyun confuses and he was wondering what the older boy is going to say next.

"Guys! Hear me out . Taehyun punched me and I'm bleeding now. He is all safe and sound and now he is putting me to sleep." He shouted his words.

"What! What the fuck are you saying?"  Taehyun started panicking as he heard the nonsense coming out from the older's mouth.

"Wait wait. You'll see." The older boy shushed the younger.

The three boys heard this and left a sigh of relief.

"Taehyunie good job." Kai exclaimed.

"Taehyunie you don't need to put him to sleep and all. He can manage." Soobin said not even realising how he sounded.

"Guys be a bit considerate to Gyu." Yeonjun whispered to the younger boys making them shut up.

"B-But he is a homophobic brat." Kai complained.

"Sure. But he is bleeding. Now you two go down."

Yeonjun commanded the boys and they both started walking down.

"We will complete the film and we'll all sleep downstairs. Let them sleep here."

Soobin said as he and kai walked down in the stairs for which kai nodded his head.

"Guys! We will be downstairs. Sleep well."

Yeonjun hesitated but finally said, he wanted to ask if beomgyu was alright but then he can't bring himself to do so because he know how bratty the boy was always acting towards him.

Taehyun was listening to what the boys were telling and looked at the older boy who was smiling like an idiot.

"See. I told you right. No one ever really cares about me ." He said giggling with his bright eyes shining.

"They are all in 'protect Taehyunie squad'." He said smiling like a baby and leaned in to kiss the younger boy.

Taehyun was starring at the older boy with emotional eyes. He felt soo bad about what happened and how Beomgyu said that no one cares about him. It left a hard pang in his chest. Now, he really wanted to know why the boy was acting cold like this because the worse was he saw pain through the older boy's smile that made him feel terrible. When the older boy leaned in to kiss him. He grabbed the older with his arms securely hugging him and tightly pecked his lips before saying.

"I care about you."

Beomgyu's thoughts and emotions changed quickly from lust to somethingelse he has never experienced before.

"W-Why is it because I'm your f-fuck buddy?"

He asked hesitantly leaning completely on top of the younger boy, putting his face sideway on the younger's cheek  who had his arms wrapped around him.

"No. It is because- " His mind wanted to tell him that he likes him or to be the exact that he loves him and he was his crush for a long time. But then he couldn't.

"Why? Shouldn't I care about you?"

He asked. This made the older boy smile unconsciously because his hookups and goofy relationships never made him feel this way like how his fuck buddy made him feel.

"Shit. This feeling is better than sex."

He thought to himself as he slowly wiggled himself down to lean on the younger boy's chest hugging him.

"C-Can we sleep like this" Beomgyu asked in a tentative tone. He sounded like a lost baby looking for its mother's comfort.

"Sure baby."

Taehyun muttered and tightly hugged him. The older boy was really put into sleep by the younger as he told the others. The younger boy heard how tiny snores started escaping from the blonde. He smiled to himself.

"You might seem cold. But I'll melt you down one day."

He kissed his forehead before drifting off to sleep in peace.

                                  _______

Author's note:

I dedicate this chapter to my "favourite author nim in Wattpad everrrrr."  as a birthday gift. (Lmao the least I could do).

Thank you for inspiring me to write.
Happy Birthday bub❤️ I love you ❤️
Yeonjun_is_my_noona

yyeonjun_is_my_noona

eonjun_is_my_noona
yeonjun_is_my_noona

You all check out "Throny roses" it is epic.

           23/02/2021❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.9K 28
A mysterious boy who gave the new boy butterflies, eager to know his secrets. What's the cause of the eye patch he wore everyday? Will he ever find...
44.6K 1.5K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
61.7K 4K 28
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Cherophobia is the fear of being happy. One with this phobia might avoid any activity that would cause them to be happy...
105K 8.5K 37
searching for your secret admirer should not be stressful and full of twists and turns. that's what choi beomgyu thought until he found himself caugh...