demon Princes mate | COMPLETE

Od alaskabear13

"she's here" a boy from behind me said to what i'm guessing are his friends. His voice is so husky, I almost... Více

characters
meeting my mother
new demon school
mate
this bitch
meeting parents
teasing
explosion
stupid angels
the fuck
smut
extra possesive
i....what?
why?
I wonder...
mating
the start.
the meeting
trust exercise
clubbing
kidnapped
finding my way
escaping
war
king and queen
life

birthday shopping

10.7K 323 30
Od alaskabear13

****************
Storm pov :

"Amy you go first" I told her, and she nodded, soon randy and her left to the back room.

I stood thinking for the longest of times before the perfect tattoo came to mind.

I've always wanted to get a snake and a rose on my back, reading to this is because a snake is my dad's favourite animal and then the rose is his favourite flower.

I quickly drew up the design I wanted on some paper, good thing I am an artist's, sorta.

Once I finished my tat, Amy walked out with her upper arm wrapped up, she gave me a smirk before ushering me to the back.

I walked through, randy setting up the machine and making sure everything is sterile.

"Here" I said as I passed him the drawing.

He nodded before getting to work.

A fee hours later and with a few grunts of pain randy was finished with my tattoo.

"Finished" he said, I nodded as I paid him.

We hugged before I went back to AMY.

"What did you get?" Amy and I asked at the same time.

"I'll show you later" I told her, and she nodded.

"Okay, same" she said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me out.

"Show me the best shop of sexy clothes" I chuckled before dragging her towards one of my favourite shops.

'Hells gate'

The whole shop was just a bunch of revealing clothes and lingerie.

We walked in, and I heard a gasp from Amy, I looked towards her in confusion.

"Why have I never knew this existed?" She asked as she started to run around the shop.

I greeted the woman behind the till before chasing after my crazy friend.

"So, why exactly did you drag me to a mall?" I asked her as we searched through clothes.

"Decided so tease Ian and James, giving them a little something tonight" I chuckled slightly, but remembered I was still related to them and their dick heads.

"I need help finding the perfect fit, that and I wanted a girls' day" I nodded before grabbing this really hot outfit, I plan on dragging Amy to the club before heading back.

I watched Amy turn around, in her hands she held the same outfits as mine, but in a cream colour.

"Where did you found something, that wasn't black?" I asked her in confusion, like I was completely confused.

Normally you find a black thing with other colours on it but that 'bout it.

"The women said she had it out back, said it's more my colour" she shrugged.

We walked towards the lingerine part of the shop, the lighting in this part was darker than the rest of the shop.

"So what type of thing were you're looking for?" I asked her as we had a look around, might buy something for Trojan whilst I am here.

"I dunno actually" she said after a moment of silence.

"Mmm" I hummed before I saw something that would really shit her.

Lucky thing about the lingerine is that it comes in many colours, don't know why, black is hot.

The lingerine set I found Amy was a black lace set with a peach type background, it had stocking and also showed just the good amount of skin.

(Just me of are the eyes annoying u too)

"Look at this" I said as I showed Amy, I heard her gasp before she squealed and jumped up and down.

"This is it" she said before grabbing it, I shook my head before we both went to the till.

"How was your shopping?" She asked as she scanned everything.

"I see you ladies will be having fun toght, but body's like that deserves some fun" we giggled but nodded.

"That'll be £30" another bonus is that it's all quite cheap.

"Thank you" we said as I paid her before Amy can.

We took her bags and headed out the shop.

"Thanks for buying me that" Amy's Sid as she gave me another hug, I nodded as I hugged her back.

At this moment I felt a huge surge if worry go through me, I knew it was my mate, but I couldn't be arsed to tell him where I was.

"I've got something planned for the both of us tonight, well afternoon" she gave me a confused look before the puppy eyes started.

"Please tell me" she begged but I shook my head.

"Let's eat and then shop" I said before digging into my noodles, they where spicy and I was loving it.

Spicy food just hold that much better flavour, and it's all about the flavour.

After we had eaten I took Amy around all the other shops, we got many more clothes.

Once we finished shopping I teleported the 2 of us to my house.

"Time to get dressed" Amy gave me another confused look.

"To go clubbing" I filled in and she immedietly jumped on me.

"I've never been clubbing" she's full of tats, yet she's never clubbed.

She'll love it.

I took the wrapping off my tattoo and saw the beautiful tat.

"I love it" Amy said before showing me her tattoo, it's was a picture of a lion with roses surrounding it.

"That suits you" I said in return.

We both headed our separate ways, Amy into my bathroom to shower whilst I got everything else ready.

By the time I was done Amy came out the shower, wrapped in one of my towels.

"You do your make up and then once I was showered I'll get your hair done" I said before heading into the bathroom

I took a quick shower before leaving and going back into the room, only in a towel myself.

I did an simple hair style on Amy, curled and put it half up half down.

"Dress" I said before doing my own hair.

"STORM!!" I heard my mate shout worriedly, I mentally cursed before nodding to myself.

"You in the closet, get dressed, I'll deal with Trojan" she nodded before closing the closet door.

"IN MY ROOM!!" I shouted back, soon I heard his usual thundering footsteps before the door busted open.

He brought me straight into his arms, a relieved look on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me where you where?" He asked, his face holding annoyance.

"I forgot" was my amazing answer.

"Now leave, me and Amy are having a girls day" I said as I tried getting him out my room.

"No, not until you kiss me" I sighed before connecting out lips.

After a while I ran out of breath and had to pull back.

"I'll see you later tonight" I told him before shoving him out.

*********************

This is in 2 parts since it would've been really Long.

Anyways hope u enjoyed

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

354K 13.4K 34
They took everything from her ...the damned Werewolves. Her mother, her coven, her freedom. And then, she found out she was the mate of the Alpha pri...
2.4K 244 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
182K 4K 23
Legend says a beast like no other was sent from the depths of the underworld to conquer and destroy all life on earth... stories of the evil and mons...
1.3K 76 30
Bella carter is the new girl. It's her senior year. She's not anti social but she's also not outspoken. Bellas unaware of the rules at her new high s...