Seeing Grey - D.M

By lilthlestrange

"Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we g... More

C A S T
backagain
homesweethome
firstdayback
annualsleepover
tellingeveryone
greenapples
redredwine
isolated
windowchats
A/N
wilde
rosier?
potionscupboard
bigreveal
punchmeback
slugclub
finedining
openingup
stayquiet
christmasbreak
youjealous?
obedient
myabilities?
anything
light?
killforyou
letteroflies
beginningofends
savethem
malfoymanor
thebattleandbite
aftermeth
myanchor
adler'ssummerhouse
thebreakdown
Eyes
Thereturn
fullmoon
justadifferentway
secretroom
thetalk
annualsummerball
cassiadays
secondnight
important A/N
shoes
baby?
onelasttime
movingaway
shikoku
dinnerplans
untoldtruth
inthebarn
14thjanuary
whatthefuck'spurple?
theletters
ineverstopped
cake?
seeinggrey
thankyou!

workinghard

2K 61 52
By lilthlestrange

*Viewers discretion advised*

Sienna Bones.

Daichi was the greatest kid. Katsumi had raised him well, he had manners and was so polite for two and a half. 

Until he was around Draco...

The boy looked up to Draco as a father figure and also a brother. Draco could handle boys, his family only ever had males so this was easier for him but he still got scared and weirded out when Daichi would tell him to run around the house with him.

Katsumi and I sat on the porch in the back whilst Draco and Daichi ran around the garden. They had grown very fond of each other.

A huge smile crept across my face as Daichi threw his arms around Draco's leg, so Draco fell over, pretending he got tackled. Daichi threw his arms in the air giggling like a mad thing.

"I GOT HIM!!" He screamed and jumped on top of his chest, "YOU FELL DOWN DRAGO!"

Katsumi and I laugh at Draco tickling him until he was screaming. The toddler was crazy when Draco was near.

"This side of him has never been able to shine," Katsumi said, looking at them with a huge smile on her face, "Daichi is so happy,"

I follow her gaze as Daichi was laying on his chest with his feet swinging in the air and poking and holding Draco's jaw. They were talking to each other, then Daichi burst out with laughter and buried his face into Draco chest. The smile on Draco's face made my whole body freeze, my heart skip a beat and my palms start to sweat.

I reach out for her hand, "Thank you, Katsumi," She looked at me and nodded, "For coming back, believe it or not, we both need you. We'll drive each other completely insane if we had no one else here," 

"You've told me now, I won't go anywhere," She said sweetly and leaned her head on my shoulder as we both watch Daichi start to get tired quickly. 

Once we told her about me being a werewolf, having cancer and trying for a baby she almost broke into tears. But she said she was so sorry, of course, she didn't know any of this so she had every right to think the worst and put her son's safety first.

"You know, I do respect you, Sienna. I haven't changed my opinion on you, werewolves are powerful creatures in our culture. So... Daichi is obsessed with the idea that you can smell and hear things from miles away," She laughs. 

I'd never actually thought about the positives of my abilities, I could hear people's heartbeat without being near them, feel peoples emotions within myself.

"So how were you able to raise Daichi alone? What- what was it like, if you don't mind me asking," I say, she raises her head and smiles, "Sorry, I just need some advice from someone, we have no idea what we are doing," I look to Draco.

She chuckles and squeezes my hand, "I had no idea what I was doing, my parents helped me a lot though and I just found my ways of raising him. It works," She continues, "I was 16 when I had him. His father was 19, I know, big difference but Logan was my first love. He just couldn't handle a child right now,"

Logan. I remember that name.

"I'm really sorry you had to go through that at such a young age, but you have Daichi and us now," I nudge her.

She laughs and changes the conversation "What are you going to do with all the stuff with your parents?"

I sigh and shake my head, "No clue,"

Turning my head to face her I just smile, "Guess we'll be just be working hard from now on," I wink at her.

She hits my arms and laughs, "Ew! That's like, my little brother you're talking about!"

We both start laughing as we continued to talk about how Draco had a crush on her when he was young and she knew. 

Draco stood up and picked Daichi up, as his head fell on his shoulder and get started to doze off. We both get up as Draco patted his back.

"Think I might have worn the little guy out," He whispers.

Katsumi giggled and picked him up as he opens his eyes again and looked back at Draco, "Don't worry, makes it easier for me to get him to bed,"

"Sayonara Drago," The small boy said tiredly then looked over to me, "Sayonara Sena," He said to me. He wasn't able to pronounce our names properly so he gave little nicknames.

Draco hid an obvious smile and did a little wave.

"Sayonara Daichi," I say back.

Katsumi stroked his hair back and kissed his forehead, "Good boy, are you tired suītohāto [sweetheart]?" 

He yawned and held onto his mother's neck but shook his head as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

"Bangō [No]," He mumbles.

We all chuckle quietly, kissing cheeks as we said goodbye.

I close the door as they both left and felt my cheeks warm up seeing Draco get on so well with the toddler and treat him kindly. It made me think about what he would be like with our children.

Walking over to the kitchen I put the iron Tetsubin kettle on the stove and put two mugs on the side as I look at our small tea collection, "What type of tea do you want?" I ask Draco as I walk around the kitchen.

He comes up behind me, holding my waist and hugging me.

"Mmm Hi there," I say, holding back a giggle.

"Hi," He kisses my shoulder then up my neck.

I try to lean forward to put the tea bags in the mugs but he pulled me back into his arms, "This isn't helpful," I laugh, "What tea do you want?"

He turns me around to face me, pressing himself against me, "Whatever you're having, I don't mind," He says in a low voice and kept just kissing under my ear and jaw. I tilt my head back and smile as he nibbled on my lobe, making me quietly moan, "You lost,"

He pulls away smirking. I open my eyes and tilt my head in annoyance as he smugly looks at me, "What?"

"You lose yourself to me," He says, slapping my ass then walks back.

I roll my eyes and push him away, hiding my smile and blushed face as I pour the water into the mugs, "Mhm," It just feels like everything is new, he never let the spark died, "I'll bring the teas up,"

He chuckles and proceeds to walk up the stairs to the potions room.

Grabbing a packet of biscuits whilst I was at it, I walk up a few minutes later into the lowly lit room with the sitting area on one side and the potions table on the other with vials, books and boxes that Draco told me not to touch without him there.

I place the biscuits and mugs on the old vintage coffee table.

The brown leather sofa sank down as I lay across it, putting my feet up on the arm of it. I pick up the book and start reading it but got bored very quickly. Putting it on my chest, open, I look over to Draco with his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the top few buttons undone as he worked hard on mixing and reading potions.

He is always so entertaining to just watch.

His eyes widen in excitement as he waves his wand over a vial and smugly lifts it up, "Try this," He walks over and holds it out to me.

Looking at the vial then back up to him I pick my book back up, "Absolutely not, I'm not going to be a test bunny," I pretend to carry on reading as if I wasn't just staring at him.

He pushes my legs off the sofa.

"Hey!"

And sits down close, "Seriously try this," He had a small proud smile.

I narrow my eyes in suspicion, "Is it a werewolf thing?" I hesitantly ask.

He slowly shakes his head.

"Wanted to try something else. So... I made a little potion that I thought might be... interesting," He mischievously says, "Been working on it on the side,"

I hum, sitting up.

"What is it exactly?"

He moves closer, picking my book up and puts it on the table, "It's like a love potion... without all the lovey-dovey stuff..." He holds the red swirling potion that had gold shimmers. I raise my eyebrows in surprise and look at it. He tilts my chin up, "Wanna be my test bunny now?" He stares at me, planning something.

"Always looking to change it up, aren't you?" I say.

He chuckles.

"Fine, but if I turn into some obsessed stalker girl, it's your fault," I hold the potion, thinking about what it could do to me.

"The potion stops affecting immediately if you don't like it," he says confidently. At least he had thought this through. 

I open the small cork and look at him, "Smart," I lift it up and let a few drop land on my tongue.

Draco grabs the potion, putting git on the table and held the back of my neck to pulls me in to crash his lips with mine, moving his tongue in ways that made me speechless. I kiss back feeling my body almost shiver at his touch and taste. I pull away quickly and catch my breath, holding his shoulders. He had never looked so amazing in my life.

With a piece of hair falling across his face and his sharp features in my face. We were both breathing heavily as our lips brushed against each other. 

"Uhh, fuck. Should have waited a bit," He whispers lowly as he brought his fingers to his mouth and slowly dragged his lip down with a finger.

I breathe a whimper watching his hand fall on my thigh.

"Did you taste it?" I look back up at him as I placed my hand over his, moving it higher.

He nods slowly. 

It was like I knew what I was doing put I watching, looking back down on my self, detached from reality. The pleasure and sensitivity controlled my nerves immediately.

"Is it affecting you?" I lean in closer as he does. His hands, now on my upper thigh, pressing his fingers on the inside of my bare leg, making me hitch my breathe. My dress had come up a bit as he rubs his thumb over my thigh.

He looks at my lips then up to my eyes and nods slowly, "Can you feel it?"

I take a deep breath, "Yeah, it feels... good," I brought my hands up to his face and smooth them over his shirt, "You look... really good in this shirt," I whisper.

He chuckles and tilts my head up, "And you in this dress," He looks down, roaming his eyes over my body, "Does something to me,"

"Show me,"

He snaps his head up to me in shock and we both breath heavily as he grabs me, lifting him on his lap. My hands in his hair, pull him towards me as we passionately kiss, feeling the effect of the potion overthrow us. We both moan in each other's mouths as I grind myself on the bulge in his trousers.

My lips attach to his neck, sucking until I knew there would be a mark, "Show me what this dress does to you Draco," I whisper in his ear.

It was like something snapped in him that made him, even more, turned on. He wraps his hand around my neck to pull me away from him and tightened his grasp.

"You going to listen to me?" He says in his low, seductive voice.

I tilt my head up as I place my palms on his chest to stop me from falling forward, "Yes," I breath out.

"Stand up," He grabs my hip, standing me up but he sits down. He moves the edge of the sofa and runs his hands up my legs and under my dress. Shivers spread down my spine, watching him touch me.

Grabbing the edge of my pants he pulls them down until they get to my ankles and I step out. He just sits back and rests his eyes in my thighs.

"On your knees,"

I hitch my breath and feel myself dampen but with no pants on which just made me feel more exposed.

Holding his legs I got on my knees and reach up for his zipper but he chuckles, grabbing my wrist and leant forward, "Thought you were going to listen to me?" He snarls.

I open my mouth to speak but his dominance was making me breathless.

He undid his zipper and pulled his trousers down followed by his boxers. His dick whacked up, making me move forward more.

"What do you want, love?" He tilts my head up to look him in the eyes.

Usually, I would say I'm not begging but something inside me wants all of him. In ways, I didn't know I would want, "I want your dick," I say almost out of breath.

He was being dominant but he was asking what I wanted.

"Really? You don't sound convincing..." He chuckles, grabbing my other wrist.

I open my mouth in shock and look up to him pleading, "Draco please, I desperate for you," I moan, trying to move my hands but he had a strong grip.

His eyebrows shoot up in shock at me giving in so early but he took this as an advantage of his own. He let go of my hands and smooth my hair back, holding my face.

"That's what I like to hear," He pats my cheek, I bit harder the last time so I turn my face away as he sat back on the sofa with an arm resting on the back of it and the other slowly stroking himself.

"Wrap that pretty mouth around my cock,"

I smooth my hands on his thigh and look at him as I lick from his base to his tip. He wet his lip, staring at me as I wrap a hand around him and stroke, bobbing my head, moving my tongue in ways that would drive him crazy.

He grabbed the back of my hair, pulling roughly off him, "I said your mouth, Sienna, put your hands behind your back," He spat out, raising an eyebrow. I whimper in response.

Not testing to see what would happen if I didn't, I hold my wrist behind my back as he gently ran his fingers through my hair, "Good girl," 

I wrap my mouth around him again, struggling this time to pleasure him without my hands but he held my hair back, holding it tightly as I start to moan, feeling him deep. He breathed heavily, pushing his hips up as I went further, making me try and hitch my breath but I suck harder.

"You really are obedient," He quietly says, grinds his hips up with me.

I could feel between my thighs start to so wet, I felt it start to drip down my leg. I moan and put pressure on my tongue. 

He stopped my head from moving and just pushed his dick into my mouth. I groan and swinging my hand around to his calves, holding them tightly as my eyes started to water. He swore under my breath, letting me know he was close.

I needed to catch my breath, I could barely breathe out of my nose. Quickly grabbing his thighs, digging my nails into him, I let out a cry of a moan. 

Loosen his grip on my hair, he holds the side of my face as he pulls me up. I take a deep breathe and dip my head as I bring my hand to my mouth, wiping it. I go weak in the knees and sit down on my legs, holding his calves again.

"Out of breath?" He chuckles.

I look up, feeling the tears under my eyes. He almost smirked immediately making me scoff under my breath and wipe my eyes.

He didn't even get to finish properly, so I sit back up taking him in my hands and pull his neck down to kiss him. He cups my face kissing back. He breaks away and looks down at my hand then sits up, tilting his head back.

He hitched his breath and bucked his hips up. I knew he was so close but I wanted to leave him begging.

I take my hand away and stand up. He knocks his up to me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What are you-

Leaning forward I straddle his hips pulling his lips to mine, he kisses back pushing my dress up to grab my ass and groans in my mouth. I sit up rubbing myself on him. He breaks away and lifts my hips up to angel himself. I look at his lips, staring at my beautiful man.

I tilt his head up so I could see his eyes as I push down with open my mouth feeling how wet I was and how close he was.

He lets out a stuttered breath, "Fuck..." He guided me down slowly.

Giving me the encouragement, I don't push the whole way down. I start to move on to him, holding his face as he grinded up with me. I moan out, leaning my forehead on his, "Oh my god, Draco," I whimper as I close my eyes.

He sits up, holding an arm around my waist and gripping my hip, thrusting himself roughly up as hard and far as he could. I lean my head back in pleasure and pain. We both moan holding onto each other like it was the last time we would ever see each other.

I look down at him with his eyes closed, feeling his legs tense up. Leaning down, we both start to pick up the paste as I kiss him, barely being able to move into it.

I feel his release fill me up without him even saying. I smile hold his face as he opens his eyes and I move quicker, closer to my own release. He knocks his head back on the sofa digging his hands into my ass.

"Sienna, oh fuck..." He struggles to say. I knew exactly what I was doing to him, "That's it, baby,"

My body was working on its own, wanting to reach the highest peak I could get too.

I start to moan louder at every thrust, leaning back to hold his knees and arch my back as he pushed up.

"I-I- Uhhhh," I throw my head back as vibrations radiate my body in pleasure at the new angle, "D-Draco I-I'm-"

Not being able to even finish a sentence, he groans and feels my hips jerking as I look back at him. I stop and feels my legs shake as I grab his shoulder and dig my nails in, "YES!" I moan. Arching my back, my legs shake at the phenomenon feeling that the potion helped.

I hitch my breath and lean forward, falling in his arms with my head in his neck. We both groan heavily, not being able to move. He doesn't move just rests his hand on the sides of my hips as I hold his head as he rests it back on the sofa.

We needed this, each other exposed like this. Push each other to our limits. It was our love, how we showed it.

He takes a deep breath, "Well I think the potion works,"

I smile against his neck but don't move, "Mhm," It was still sourcing through me, my veins, I could feel my body on fire.

"You know, I think the doctor said it would be best if we didn't move for at least 10 minutes after," He breaths out. 

I chuckle and grind my hips slightly forward make him groan and hold my hips harder.

"So you want to stay inside me for another 10 minutes?" I smirk.

"Just sounds seductive when you say it," He groans, I move my head back to his shoulder as he turns his head to me. His hand comes up, tucking my hair back and leaning down to kiss my forehead.

I close my eyes and smile, "Maybe we'll have enough energy for round two in 10 minutes," I giggle.

He moves his hips up, feeling our come mix as it drips down his dick and the sides of my leg.

"Maybe in 5 then," I say. He chuckles and grabs my ass, then slaps it hard, "Ow! Draco!"

"What?" He groans like a child that got told he can't have his favourite toy.

I sit up and grab his shoulders realising how deep he was, "Uh, stop smacking my ass!"

He chuckles and runs his hands to my thighs then to my hips and round to my ass, "Wrong, this is my ass," he smirks as I roll my eyes. 

We both slowly smile and I laugh, leaning back down to hold his face, pecking his lips. I go to lift my hip up but he holds me down. I snap my head to him, "Draco!"

"What? 10 minutes isn't up?" 

"Ugh," I groan and rest my head back on his shoulder but facing away from him.

Even I knew he was smiling because I was too. I wanted us to be together until we couldn't stand each other and even then I wanted to be with him. In our future, with our children, in our home.

I ended up falling asleep in his arms, with him inside me. Woke up with very sore hips and legs. He laughed at me but complained that I slept on his dick 'wrong' because it started to hurt.

He's edged once and is a drama queen.

Definitely going to be using that potion again.

***

Oml Seeing grey is getting lots of views now and I wanted to rewrite all the first few chapters. But my writing has got so much better so I'm happy.

What's the first HP fanfic you read? 

Mine was spoilt rich girl or little bird:/ I don't remember which one :) 

discuss>>>>

lilth Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 922 9
❝ Lame la sangre de mis dedos y sabrás que fue derramada por ti ❞ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ヾ ֺ ﹙ 📜 ﹚ 𝄒 ⠀⠀ ❝ 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑬 ❞...
1.9K 208 33
CURSED: TILL THE END Sequel to "CURSED FROM THE BEGINNING." A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction. Draco Malfoy, one of the best Aurors the Wizarding World has e...
108K 2.3K 38
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included -IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING - - "Why do you cry over me, Michelle?" He stepped closer "Why do you think? Are...
91.9K 3.1K 51
Evangeline is a common ballerina at the Opera Populaire. she finds her way into the torture chamber of the Phantom of the Opera. She survives by some...