OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 46

3.7K 196 72
By NuAnBiHa

Mew woke up from his sleep when he heard the door bell's rang. He looked at his husband and he kissed his forehead.

"Love, wake up. I need to open the door." said Mew softly. Gulf opened his eyes a lil bit then he closed them again.

"Baby..... Love..... Wake up naa. There's someone ringing the door bell." Gulf sighed and he released Mew slowly. Mew walked out and he opened the door.

"Daddy!" the twinnies said in unison.

"Daddy's little angels." Mew took them from Aunt Mame.

"Hi, Aunt Mame. Hi, Mild. Come in. Gulf still on the bed but we already woke up earlier." said Mew and he lead them inside.

"It's okay, don't worry. Have you settle everything with him?" asked Aunt Mame as she placed the food on the table.

"Yes, Aunt Mame. Thank god, he forgave me. Wait naa, I'll get him up by bringing these cute little angels with me."

Mew took them with him and once he's inside the room, he placed them on the bed and Tharn immediately crawled to his papa while Type, he crawls back to Mew.

"Pa..... Papa." said Tharn and he poked Gulf's nose.

"Love, wake up. They're here. Aunt Mame and Mild is here too."

"Five minutes, husband." Then, he felt someone's poking his nose again.

"Pappa." Gulf opened his eyes and he saw Tharn's in front of him. He quickly got up and hugged Tharn. He was in pain because of the hot session but he choose to ignore it since he missed his twins' so much.

"Tharn, papa missed you." Gulf said and he looked at Mew.

"So, Type's attracted to you huh?" Mew nodded.

"And possessive too, just like his papa." and Mew kissed his forehead.

"Aunt Mame and Mild are waiting for us and Aunt Mame brings you yellow curry." Gulf gulped hard and he licked his lips unconciously.

"Love, stop licking your lips or they might hear you moaning my name again." Gulf blushed.

"W-what are you talking about? Tharn and Type can hear it you know and I didn't lick my lips."

"Yes you are, love. Go freshen up. I'll wait here with them." Mew said and he took Tharn's from Gulf. Meanwhile with Aunt Mame and Mild, they served the lunch that she cooked at the orphanage for Gulf.

"He told me that he wanna eat yellow curry, so I cook it for him. I hope they already cleared everything between them, Mild. I can't see them suffering anymore especially Gulf."

"Don't worry, Aunt Mame. I think they already cleared everything between them. If not, they would not wake up this late especially Gulf. You know Gulf, Aunt Mame."

"Ehemmm, gossiping about me, Mild?" asked Gulf and he smirked evilly.

"N-no. I'm not gossiping about you Gulf. Please naa, don't smack my head. Naa naa naa." plead Mild and he hugged his best friend. Mew laugh and he stood next to Aunt Mame.

"Don't be cruel to your friend, love. Come, let's eat. Poor Aunt Mame, she's been waiting for us and I bet she's hungry. I can hear her tummy's growling."

Before Aunt Mame could reply to Mew's word, they heard a loud growling sound from Mew's tummy and they were all laughing hard.

"You said I'm hungry but how come your tummy is the one growling?" asked Aunt Mame and she just received a shy smile from Mew.

"Let me hold Type and you hold Tharn." said Mild to Mew and he passed Type to Mild. They had a wonderful and happy lunch especially Gulf because he can eat his yellow curry and he was satisfied.

"Ummphh, soooo yummylicious and I'm full. Thank you so much mae for cooking the yummylicious yellow curry. Husband, can you make me salmon sushi for dinner later? Pleaseee, I'm craving." plead Gulf with his bambi eyes.

"Woahhh Gulf. You just had your lunch and you are already thinking to eat sushi for dinner? Control your craving, can you?" Mild said jokingly but he didn't noticed that Gulf already had tears in his eyes.

"It-it's okay husband. You don't have to make the salmon sushi. Mild is right. I just had my lunch, so, just forget it. I went inside the room first." said Gulf. He took Type from Mild and headed straight to his room. Mew and Aunt Mame smacked Mild's head in unison.

"You ruined everything, Mild! He's pregnant for god sake and it's normal if he's craving for something!" Mew said and he rolled his eyes.

"Mild..... Look what have you done. He's pregnant, Mild. Not only craving but he's going to get sensitive too. And yes, you can know by the words that he said to Mew and his behaviour too."

"But but..... I'm just joking, Aunt Mame. I don't know that he's going to be sensitive because he's not with us when he's pregnant with Tharn and Type. I'm going to coax him now."

"It's okay, let me coax him. I need your help. Can you help me to buy the ingredients? Let us take care Tharn and Type as Aunt Mame already take care of them last night." uttered Mew.

"No, Mew. Let's go to him and I'll take the twinnies with me and I'll follow Mild to buy the ingredients." They walked to Gulf's room and Mew knocked on the door.

"Baby, I'm going in naa. Aunt Mame want to take Type and they wanna go out." Mew opened the door slowly and sat next to his beloved husband.

"Gulf, I want to take Tharn and Type go out to buy something. Can you give Type to me?" Gulf nodded and he passed Type to Aunt Mame.

"Mew, after we finish buying what you need, we'll not going to stay. Don't worry about Tharn and Type, I'll take care of them. And Gulf, Mild's just joking with you. I know you're sensitive but please, forgive him naa. We go first. Spend your time wisely, okay." Aunt Mame kissed his head and she left them.

"Honey, look at me." Gulf looked at Mew but it was just for a while. Then he lay down and cover himself with blanket.

Mew sighed. He climbed on the bed and lay down besides his husband. He gathered him to his chest and Mew hugged him tight.

"Don't cry, baby. You know I can't see you cry. I'll make the salmon sushi for you later, okay."

"No, it's okay hu-husband. I don't want to eat a-anymore. I just had my lunch and I don't want to think about dinner or anything that I wa-wanna eat." Gulf sobs.

"Shhh, stop crying, baby boy. I'll make your salmon sushi, don't worry. I love you, baby. Stop crying, okay." said Mew softly and he kissed his cheek. Gulf looked at Mew and he pecked Mew's lips.

"I love you too love. I'm sorry for being too sensitive and being a crybaby." Gulf snuggled closer to his favourite spot which is his husband's neck. He licked it before he continued sniffing Mew's scent.

"You like it, don't you? You like to tease me by being naughty." Gulf looked again at Mew and he pouted.

"I'm not being naughty but I loooove to lick your neck." Guld said innocently and he blinked his eyes continuously.

"Can I lick it again, husband? Or better, can I suck your neck?"

"Guess, your pregnancy hormones makes you horny. Sure love, just do what you wanna do to me. I'm all yours, baby boy." With that said, Gulf immediately licked and sucked Mew's neck. He sucked it hard until he can see red marks around his husband's neck.

"I-I'm hard, husband. Can you feel it?" Gulf took Mew's hand and he placed it at his bulge.

"I can help you with that but I'm not gonna make love with you, baby. I don't want to hurt you since we just make love after we had our breakfast."

"I'm okay with that because I'm still in pain but please help me now." plead Gulf with his seductive gesture.

"Sure baby, I'll help you." Once Mew said that word, Gulf quickly smashed their lips and once again, he's in heaven with his husband's magical touch.

"Thanks, husband. I know I can't get you satisfied and I'm sorry. Forgive me naa." said Gulf and he sobs.

"Heyyy, I'm okay. Don't say that anymore, baby. Listen to me carefully. I love you not because of your body and my lust. I love you because you are you and I realized that I'm in love with you when I'm still with Goob."

"I'm not lying and I'll explain to you when I'm ready because there's so much pain that I gave to you instead of my love and I'm lucky enough and blessed to have you in my arms again. I'm sorry for what I've done to you, baby."

"I know, sorry is not enough but I don't wanna lose you. I promised, I'm not gonna leave you and I'm not gonna let you go, not in a million years. I love you so much, love. Let's stay together until death do us apart." uttered Mew and he kissed Gulf's plump lips passionately.

"You what?? You're in love with me when you're still with Goob? How can it be, husband? I thought I'm the only one who's in love with you but I have to forget it because I can't took what belongs to Goob."

"I love Goob more than myself and if I can turn back time, I wish I'm the one who would left the world and not him."

"Shhhh, never said that to me. It's not that I'm not sad when Goob leave me but I want to thank God for crossing our path together."

"I'll explain all to you when I'm ready, okay. Let me cuddled you for now. I love you, Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat and I will always do." They shared their passionate kiss once again before Mew decided to tell him about him being in love with Gulf.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
13.3K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
83.5K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
48K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...