EMBERS • HAECHAN (Not Finishe...

By Neo_Chieri

•"I know there is a compliment somewhere deep inside of you and I'll take it." •"You piece of shit." •"Ah, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank Youuu🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💚💚💚
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
To my precious readers♡
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116

Chapter 97

2.4K 146 157
By Neo_Chieri

How... how did that happen 👁👄👁 👆🏼
I took that screenshot on the 27th of September

Thank you all so much for reading, really🙇🏽‍♀️💕💕 I don't know how this blew up all of a sudden

Anyways, let's get to the new chapters🌌

It was kind of funny, honestly. The six Dreamies against the seven strangers, all of them wearing random and colorful costumes while they were trying to look as intimidating as possible.

Since Mark, Donghyuck, Jeno, and Jaemin were all wearing suits it somehow worked for them, but Jisung and Chenle on the other hand didn't fit into the group at all, the two grandpas looking as if they could break their bones just by sneezing once.

The other group didn't look too convincing as well.
There were only Jackson and another guy with black, shoulder-lengthed hair, who looked somehow terrifying while the others were wearing costumes such as a cheap spiderman suit or an Elvis costume.

Still, despite their costumes, I could tell that all of them had some strength and unconsciously knew that this night was not going to end well.

"Step back, Sunghee." My eyes widened, realizing I couldn't stop the scene to unfold violently.
"Now."

I wanted to stop them, I really did, but on the other hand, their opponents kind of deserved it. If this had happened a few months ago, I probably would've rooted for the other group and hoped that they would teach the Dreamies a lesson.
Now that I had gotten closer to them, I somehow didn't want anyone to be better and more powerful than them.

The thought of stopping them still wandered through my mind, but before I could decide, Donghyuck already dashed forward as fast as he could, immediately throwing the first punch at the stranger who had bothered Jeongin only minutes ago.
Hesitantly following his order, I swiftly rushed backward until there was a safe distance between me and the guys, now watching as the other five Dreamies ran forward as well.

That's how both groups started to fight, fists flying here and there, powerful kicks making each other stumble back as well as a few guys tackling the other down.
It was a mess and even though I was used to brutal confrontations, I couldn't prevent myself from flinching each time one of my classmates earned a blow.

Speechless, my eyes wandered from one person to the other while the many girls behind me only yelled in panic and started to back away, still watching nonetheless.

Jisung and Chenle were helping each other out, hitting their two opponents with their sticks and punching them as strong as they could with their fists.
They seemed a little uneasy, slightly struggling to keep up with the pace of the fight around them. They had a hard time dodging kicks due to the limited space and hectic movements of the rest of the two groups, but in the end, managed to hurt the others well.

To my surprise, Jisung was surprisingly good at fighting even though he was the youngest. The seriousness on his face was almost concerning and the dark shimmer in his eyes alone was enough to make his opponent flinch as soon as he came in his direction.
You could clearly see that he had enough of backing away and instead was the one to attack next. He quickly lifted his right foot, meeting the stranger in his face with a roundhouse kick and causing him to crash to the floor with his shoulder first.

Jaemin and Jeno seemed to have a bit less of a problem, covering each other's backs and moving quite fast as if they had fought together many times before.
Their only obstacle was the pool only a few feet away, both of them almost fighting on the edge and trying their best not to fall in the cold water and give their rivals an advantage.
It almost looked like they were dancing, each movement perfectly planned while they hit their rivals as an ace tag-team.

Haechan and Mark on the other hand had no difficulties at all, the two best friends moving in perfect synchrony and awareness of their member's presence.
Although their backs were facing each other, there was never a moment they accidentally stumbled against or hit the other.
They never even earned a blow and fought against three people at once like it was nothing.

Every time the oldest kicked someone with full force, the brunette was quick to follow and landed a powerful strike as well, both of them handling the situation better than any rumor could've described their dynamic.
It was no surprise that Mark Lee was the leader of NCT Dream, his best friend there to complement his leadership and support him at all cost.

'I should help them,' it crossed my mind several times, a dodgy feeling unfolding in my stomach. The many dump noises of kicks and blows gnawed at my conscience while I was only standing in place, entirely paralyzed.
I shouldn't join them on one side because of my hip and on the other side because of my identity. The hip was the lesser problem since the painkillers did a pretty good job, but my image was the more important one. I couldn't get myself into their actions in public.

The longer the fight went on though, my feeling only got worse and my body more restless.

I watched as one person went down, now unconsciously lying on the ground after Jeno had punched him two times in his face. In the meantime, the people around us only started gathering more, each of the guests trying to get a glimpse of one of the famous gangs fighting while filming them as if it was a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

I was just about to snatch the phone away from the person next to me when Chenle suddenly appeared in my field of vision and was brutally punched in his cheek.
Just a second later, the latter's body made a hard impact on the ground, a tortured groan escaping his now bleeding lips as his opponent grabbed him by his hair in no time.
Not hesitating a second, the person kicked the second youngest in the stomach, causing him to cough out loud before crashing back down again.

Anger arose in me and I couldn't hold myself back anymore before I rapidly ran in Jeongin's direction, suddenly forgetting that everyone was watching.

'DRGNS is going to kill me anyway', I thought to myself before my hand reached for Harley Quinn's baseball bat and gripped it tightly.
My new friend had no time to ask or stop me and only followed my hectic body with his shocked gaze, the other bystanders just as confused as him.

I was now only a few feet away from Chenle and although the sight of his blood-smeared face caused the rage in me to grow like an unpredictable fire, I was somehow still able to keep a clear mind.
Right when I was in his reach, I swung the wooden bat as strong as I could and knocked his opponent's feet away with one go, watching his body drop to the ground hard as well.

I could feel the eyes of the other teenagers sticking on my body like a second skin, the thought alone causing an uncomfortableness to linger in my nerves, but I couldn't care less about my reputation anymore.
SVT was already on me, DRGNS didn't really give a shit about my opinion anyway, what else did I have to lose?

Not a second passed when I leaned down to the guy who was lying on the floor groaning because of me, pulling him a bit up by his collar before punching him straight in his cheekbone.
My hit wasn't that strong compared to the guys so I left a second one, making sure that he stayed down for a moment.

My eyes shifted back to Chenle who was already halfway on his feet, his gaze meeting mine before he flashed me a weak but cheeky grin.

"Need a hand?"

"Yeah, thanks", he breathed out, walking over to me and kicking the stranger on the floor in his guts.
He didn't let the opportunity to knock him out pass as well so, at this point, two of the seven intruders were down and out of the fight.

"The next one." Chenle then nodded in Jisung's direction. The youngest was currently fending off a teenager who was around the same height, a little bit struggling due to the fast movements of the stranger.
Understanding what the Chinese was implying, I only looked at him reassuringly before I once again grabbed the baseball bat and ran forward with him at the same time.

Both of us reached the NCT member in a split second, Chenle making the first move and gripping on the stranger's shoulder.
He forcefully turned the guy around his own axis before surprising him with his fist as well as his knee to the stomach.
Just like earlier, I then swung the bat solidly and hit him against the back of his legs to make him lose his feet from the ground.
Not a moment later, the teenager fell to the ground, hitting his head pretty hard so that he was now barely moving, his body already worn out by Jisung's previous blows.

One short glance over my shoulder and I noticed another guy who made his acquaintance with the ground, Mark being the one who had punched him unconscious. Since I joined in on the fight, it was now seven against the remaining four, which meant that the group was clearly outnumbered.

The three of us went over to Jaemin and Jeno who, as expected, had everything under control. They took care of their opponents, who still didn't admit their defeat, pretty fast so there was no need to interfere at all.
Only two people were left and I was just about to turn towards Donghyuck and Mark when I suddenly felt a painful grip on my hair before I was yanked backward.

A small whine left my lips as I stumbled a few steps back, the hand in my hair shortly leaving only to feel it on my throat instead. There I stood- my back pressed against Jackson's chest as he held me by my neck, slightly putting pressure on it and therefore limiting the airflow in my lungs.
I had lost the baseball bat in the meantime and tried to get his hand away from my throat, solely causing him to put more pressure on my already burning nerves.

"Back off!" the blonde growled furiously, suddenly bringing a pocket knife into my sight as he flicked it open only inches away from my face. "Or I will cut that pretty face of hers."

I could tell by the tone of his voice that the amused and confident attitude from earlier had finally vanished, now anger and hatred winning the upper hand.
The Dreamies immediately stopped in their tracks, not moving a single muscle when they saw the painful look on my face that was caused by the tight grip around my throat.

"Good", Jackson chuckled lightly although the tone was nothing compared to his earlier entertained one. "
Now that you are following my orders, maybe you should beg for me not to hurt her, how does that sound?"

All eyes were on us, but even though he now grazed the sharp blade against my right cheek, I somehow didn't feel worried at all.
The guy behind me was nothing compared to someone like Wonwoo and since I had already been shot once, a knife didn't bother me much either.

"You don't wanna go there", Donghyuck gritted his teeth, trying his best to hold himself back although the blonde was cutting slightly into my skin.
I could feel a single drop of blood rubbing down my cheek, but I still didn't flinch a bit.

"Aw, are you concerned I will hurt her?"

My classmates only started chuckling, looking at each other with meaningful looks as if they were communicating in their minds.
Small smiles formed on their lips shortly afterward and although the blade was still pressed to my face, I couldn't help but grin as well.

"Nah", Mark raised his left eyebrow, running his tongue over his lower lip. "I'm afraid she will hurt you."

I dunno what so say lmao
I hope all of you are well and healthy💖🌌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 473 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...
73.9K 2.6K 65
‟𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠...
64.1K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...
262K 10.9K 53
Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started to catch feelings for. N...