lance is a slut (shklance nsf...

By myheroangels

heyo!! this is a book I created just for myself, I have alot of saved fanfictions all over the place so I cre... More

important!! 💕🦋
Between Breaths
pretty please with sugar on top
One Two Three
red
Forget the Old and Love the New
Delight
sloppy seconds (give 'em here)
Legroom
I Hope You're Wearing Your Best Clothes
Green Light
Fly Straight into a Hurricane
be my baby (shance)
my hero's omega (shance)

You're Beautiful it's FUCKING TRUE!

5K 47 36
By myheroangels

Website: Archive Of Our Own
Credit: AbandonedLibrary

Summary: Lance has a horrible way of seeing herself.

Which alarms two people who love her and been pinning for her very much.

Also, Blue wants them to fuck in cockpit.

Top: shiro
Bottom: Keith, lance

Lance didn’t want to admit it.

She really, really didn’t want to admit it.

But, she was jealous and the person she was jealous was none other than Keitha fucking Kogane herself. Lance looked over her shoulder to watch other other woman undress out of their sweat training clothes. And Lance hated to admit how gorgeous, beautiful and powerful the other woman’s body was. You could see the toned muscles of her arms, legs and stomach. And yet she still held a nice slim figure and her fucking mullet of course framed her face well.

Don’t get Lance started whenever the other placed it in a pony tail.

But, what made everything even more unfair was the fact she even had a nice set of breasts on her body as well. They were big, plump and gave her the perfect hour glass form that many would kill to have. It was like salt was poured onto the wounds of Lance every time she saw the other.

She was always compared to the other from both instructors, students and even his own family. And it fucking hurt to be reminded constantly that while Keitha was the powerful pilot with looks and grace Lance... She... she was...

“Damn it, Why do I have to teach this cargo pilot? You’re giving female pilots a bad reputation by being on this course.”

“It sucks that Lance is here and not Keitha. Keitha was like a fucking goddess and now we get the peasant. How unfair.”

“Ugh, Keitha was so much prettier than Lance and her talent spoke volumes. I mean, did you hear Lance’s new failure again?”

“SHUT UP!” Lance shouted in her mind quickly turning around in order to get dressed herself. She had just finished her bath and needed to get dressed, but she never did so whenever Keitha was there. Once, she knew that the other went to the showers did she start to let go of the towel that was wrapped around her. The fluffy towel fell revealing her body to the mirror that was in her locker.

Lance looked over his long thin arms and legs and her too skinny frame. She touched her short pixie-cut hair before letting go the long bags in order to cup her small breasts. They were very tiny, unlike Keitha’s breasts, her own was so small that it was at times hard to find a bra for her to wear. She sighed, and slowly placed on her blue undergarments as her thoughts wandered to Keitha.

She was everything that Lance wasn’t.

But, she was also everything Lance wanted to be with it. Keitha was the girl of her dreams just as Shiro was the boy of her dreams.

Kinda sucked that the two were dating.

“That another gallon of salt being poured down.” Lance whimpered, remembering how the two came out to the whole team. Stating that they’ve been dating since before Shiro was sent off into space. While everyone gave smiles and cheers, she... she was bitter.

There they were, the two people she grew to love, loving each other. It was getting slapped in the face by life a thousand times and what made it even worse was that they weren’t forming Voltron as quickly anymore. Something everyone noticed, but it was something Lance never spoke about. She was already the weak link, she didn’t was to cement that with everyone by letting it known it was her that was causing all the problems.

Lance slipped on her pajama shorts with a sigh before she looked at her chest one more time. She glared at it, maybe willing them grow to at least have something. Already the rest of her wasn’t pretty and many told her that her personality sucked balls.

“Fuck, drinking milk does jack shit.” Lance thought with a pout not realizing how Keith came up behind her.

“What? Looking yourself in the mirror again Lance?” Keitha teased, only to be surprised when Lance whipped around at the other.

“YEAH! WHAT IF I AM?! I’M SO SORRY THAT THE SIGHT OF ME TRYING TO IMAGINE THAT I’M FUCKING PRETTY FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE IS UNSIGHTLY TO THE FUCKING FIRE GODDESS!” Lance shouted, tears in her eyes as she shoved her shirt on and slammed the locker.

“... You think you’re not pretty?” Keitha asked, shock evident in her voice.

For some reason, that made Lance all the more upset as she turned around and shouted as loud as she could and as hard as she could. Years of torment from so many finally cracking the mask that she covered up with her fake confidence and lame pick up lines.

“Yeah? So what if I find myself ugly! I’m sorry a woman as gorgeous and as talented as you can’t ever imagine what someone like me goes through! I’m sorry I can’t compare up to you! I’m sorry i’m so fucking disgusting! I’m sorry I’m not good enough! I’m sorry you have me as the Blue Paladin! I’m so sorry that I have fucking feelings for you and Shiro! I’m sorry, i’m the reason why forming Voltron is going to the shit!” Lance shouted, stepping towards Keitha who took a step back in surprise. Unfortunately, at that moment Pidge walked in right as Lance said the last thing.

“WHAT! You’re the reason why forming Voltron is getting harder? Lance, seriously? What kind of petty thing are you hung over about now?” Pidge asked, making Keitha wince knowing that right now, that was the worse answer the other could give the woman. Instantly Lance felt tears roll down her face as she marched up to Pidge and...

SSSSSLLLLAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Lance looked in disbelief as Pidge reached her hand to her cheek in surprise. The red already blossoming on her cheeks as the smaller girl reach up to touch it. Lance was so horrified at what she done she ran out of the room as fast as she could. Not hearing the cries of Keitha as she ran and ran and ran and ran.

She ran as fast as her legs could carry her until she came to the hangar. Blue, already sensing her distress leaned down and opened her mouth to allow Lance inside. Lance threw herself into Blue, reaching the cockpit in record time before she just sobbed on the chair. Already she could feel Blue growl soothing tunes to her in order to help give her peace. But, even Blue couldn’t help her.

Hours went by as Lance cried and cried, not even coming out when Hunk ran into the hangar. Bless the gentle giant as he shouted his worries to her and asked if she would open up. But, both Lance and Blue refused the other making Hunk give up after a full hour of yelling. More hours went by when Coran came to the hangar begging for her to come eat dinner, but again Lance refused.

“Please, Lance whatever it is we can fix it!” Coran shouted, but that seemed to shatter Lance even more.

“I always need fixing.” Lance thought, getting scolding from Blue. Blue told her she didn’t need to be fixed, that she was amazing the way she was. But, how can Lance think that’s true when so many others wanted her to change?

Finally Coran left with a heavy sigh and hunched shoulders. That was a guilt trip that would eat Lance away for a long time as she curled up on her chair. Finally the lights in the hangar dimmed down signaling a night cycle that Allura and Coran made for them.

“Everyone should be asleep now.” Lance mused, eyes red along with her nose.

‘Then you should go eat something... please my pilot.’ Blue begged, and Lance couldn’t help the groan that she let out.

“Blue, you know I could never refuse you when you do that.” Lance informed, getting a chuckle from the other. Lance could feel Blue being smug making Lance giggle for the first time that day. She slowly got up from her chair and made her way out of Blue. Patting her partner on her mouth before leaving.

Everything was dark, but still light enough for Lance to slowly make her way towards the kitchen unhindered. When she grabbed her plate of space goo she ate it up as quickly as she could before putting it in the wash. But, she didn’t turn it on for the fear of someone hearing her.

“Might as well go sleep in Blue tonight... but I need to grab my blanket and pillow before I do.” Lance thought, not wanting to stay in her own room for too long. She was close to Pidge’s room and that tore her heart up. Lance didn’t even know how to apologize to the other girl with what she’s done, hell she didn’t even know where to start.

But, right now pillow and blanket then Blue.

She tip toed her way towards her room, opening the door and wincing at how loud it was. She grabbed her pillows and blankets, making sure to grab plenty. Since, she loved her comfort and quiznak does she need something to comfort her besides Blue. Who was a blessing in this cold and very complicated as fuck space.

Lance made her way back to Blue without incident and made it to the cockpit only to drop everything to see someone sitting in her seat. Not just anyone, but fucking Keitha was sitting in the seat looking out towards the image of the hangar. Lance frantically turned back, but the doors shut closed tight and locked, making Lance gape at Blue.

‘My Pilot need this...’ Blue informed in her mind.

“HOW WILL THIS HELP!” Lance wanted to wail, but reframed. She turned around to see Keitha placing the blankets and pillows neatly on the floor. She has yet to say anything to her, making her more and more nervous as tiks went by.

“Sit.” She ordered, her voice sounding deep and stern. With an edge of anger that Lance felt her body scramble to sit on the blankets while Keitha gracefully sat in front of her. Again a few tiks went by as they sat in silence, allowing Lance to notice that the other was wearing her usual sleep wear of t-shirt and underwear. Something everyone found out quickly when she came in the kitchen to get breakfast making Hunk scream as he covered his eyes. Now, it was such a normal thing that even a few of the others came in, in just their underwear to grab a quick bite to eat.

Today she was Shiro’s black shirt and red panties.

“Strike me down.” Lance thought, as she looked away form the woman.

“..... I’m going to ask you questions and you reply with either yes or no. Do you UNDERSTAND?” Keitha hissed, making Lance wince at her tone. It’s been awhile since Keitha used that tone with her, seeing as how they have gotten close these past few months. But, like usual she probably fucked their friendship and burned the bridge to ash. She nodded her head slowly, too afraid to speak as the other continued to stare at her.

“Do you think you’re ugly?” Keitha asked, making Lance flinch. Of course, first the with the brutal question that stabs her in the gut and heart at the same time.

“Yes.” Lance answered, knowing lying wasn’t an option right now.

“Do you think your unsightly?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think that you’re the weak link?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think that we don’t need you?”

“..... yes...” Lance whispered, realizing that she was crying all over again. Tears falling from her face as they dropped down to her fists. But, she didn’t dare look up to the eyes of disgust Keitha must have for her.

“Do you think we should get a new Blue Paladin?” Keitha asked, getting a roar of anger from blue. But, Lance shivered and answered with up most honesty.

“Yes.” Lance answered, making Keitha curse and Blue to roar in distress for her Pilot. She told Lance that she would refuse all other pilots. Lance was to her Pilot, she would not let her go. It made Lance feel happy and also sad, because that meant the team would suffer.

“Do you have feeling for Shiro and I?” Keith asked, this time her tone sounded very demanding. It made Lance freeze, this was the one Lance really regretted doing. But, all the dirty laundry had been out in the open now and Lance opened her mouth.

“Yes.”

“Are those feelings Love?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to be with us?”

“Yes....”

“Both of us?”

“Yes...” Lance whispered, looking away wondering if Keitha wanted to kill her now. Instead, strong hand slowly came upon her face before pulling it up sharply. Soft lips touched her own and Lance opened her mouth in surprise allowing the other woman to push her tongue inside.

Lance moaned, as their tongues danced and Keitha lapping at the inside of her mouth. They broke apart and Lance was pushed down into the covers while Keitha crawled on top of her. Her eyes burned Lance, with a fire of love and lust that she never thought she would see.

“You’re beautiful it’s fucking true.... but words alone won’t convince you and neither will actions.. at least not for awhile.” Keitha informed, trailing down one of her hands before pushing up Lance’s shirt.

Lance blinked in surprised when her shirt was pushed up to reveal her breasts to the other. Gasping in surprise when greedy hands grabbed them. Keitha growled, looking at Lance’s tits with hunger that would match a predator. Without even caring in the least, she ripped the bar off the girl making Lance yelp in shock before throwing the garment across the room.

Without a barrier or clothes, Keitha grabbed each breast into her hands and marveled at them. Lance below moaned, her breasts being so much more sensitive with someone else touched them. She let out little whimpers and little gasps, causing Keith to rub or pinch harder. When hands wandered up her sides, she growled and whipped her hand out.

“Keitha!” Lance yelped, Keitha pulling her shirt up and yet not off. With the speed of a lion, her hands were tied in her tank top making her unable to grab or do anything.

“No, this won’t be about me. This is all about you. You’re so fucking pretty Lance, just look at these breasts being so perky at my touch.” Keitha informed, leaning down to give one of her tits a quick flick with her tongue making Lance jump. She pushed her chest up in invitation, one that Keitha took and she pounced on her left nipple.

“Keitha! That feel so good!” Lance moaned, getting Keitha to smirk around the breast she had in her mouth. She fucked and swirled her tongue around the nub making the girl under her twitch and moan. Her other hand got to work though, going down and until it reach the outside of Lance’s blue panties. Keitha pulled back and looked at the mess Lance was already in.

“I’m going to make you feel so fucking good that you’ll make yourself so messy down here.” Keitha informed, slowly rubbing the other girl’s labia. Keitha noticed that the girl was already very wet and couldn’t help the pride that welled in her chest.

She made Lance into this.

“Fuck, look how beautiful you look all messy and just for me. But, soon Shiro will have a taste too.” Keitha informed, watching lust take over the other below. “And then, we’ll both have our ways with you and show you how much you mean to us... You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this.” Keitha informed, her tone thick with want.

Without warning, she pounced on her left breast again biting onto it making Lance scream. She felt fluids rush out of her making her panties feel so wet and sticky. A blush formed on her face as she noticed that she came just by her breasts being played with. Something that Keitha also noticed, who started attacking the right breasts to give it the same treatment.

But, she didn’t bite knowing that someone else would want to have the honors.

“Yes, Shiro will definitely want the honors.” Keitha mused, seeing the teeth mark she made on the breasts with glee. Some blood spilled out of the wound and Keitha knew it would last a long time on the girl.

“Keitha, please... please....” Lance begged, not knowing what she was asking for. All she knew was that she wanted more pleasure and she wanted it now.

“Impatient as always.” Keitha mused, leaning up to lick the girl’s lips before peppering kisses over her swollen red eyes.

“No worries, I’ll take care of you.” Keitha informed, going down and ripping off the soaking panties without remorse. “Hey! I only have a limited supply of those!” Lance informed, watching as Keitha had excitement on her face.

“So if I destroy most of them you’ll walk around without anything underneath?” She asked, so happy and overjoyed that Lance looked at the woman dubiously. But, seeing the bright and smiling face knew that the girl was determined for this to happen. Lance, made a mental note to hide all of her underwear from the woman’s evil and destructive clutches.

But, those thought were gone when Keitha gave a few playful licks to her clit. Making Lance jumped at the electic shock she felt surge up her spine and into her brian. Lance screamed in pleasure, as Keitha continued to play around with her clit, flicking her tongue over it before sucking on it like it was the most delicious candy in the world.

But, she would take turn in licking at her labia, getting the taste of her and making sure to not waste it. Keitha hummed in delight, her own panties becoming a little wet at how delicious the other girl was. She knew that she would definitely become addicted and thirsty for Lance’s taste.

“You’re going to mine. And you’re going to be Shiro’s. You’re going to be ours... and we’ll show you the beauty you’ve failed to see.” Keitha spoke, her voice growling took a large swipe into Lance. Digging her tongue into that twitching and spasming hole that made Keitha feel something roar inside of her.

“KEITHA! KEITHA! KEITHA!” Lance screamed, raising her hips a bit to get more of the other’s contact. The tongue inside her felt amazing, something Lance never felt before and Lance screamed as it wiggled around.

“Lance, are you a virgin?” Keitha asked, her voice excited again. Lance blushed, before nodding her head and even emitted a thing to the girl.

“I haven’t even done... a blow job... or been with anyone...” Lance confessed, making Keitha roar causing Lance to jump in surprise.

“I’m trying to hold fucking back! But you keep doing things that making me go wild!” Keitha shouted, making Lance blink in confusion. Soon though, Lance herself screaming as Keitha threw her entire face into Lance’s pussy. The girl was eating her out with such viciousness and ferocity that Lance felt something she never before. Something ripped her apart and she opened her mouth in a silent scream this time.

Instantly juices squirted out of Lance that Keitha consumed, wanting to drink everything and gulping it all down. Keitha gently let go of the girl’s pussy, fluids covering all over her face making Lance turn red at the sight.

“Shiro will have a hard time not going all the way.” Keitha hissed, her eyes turning a flash of red at Lance. “It took me everything to mentally stop myself from fucking you into these sheets.” Keitha informed, gently petting the girl’s hips and watching as little strings of juices dripped out of the girl’s pussy. She reached out and ripped the tank top apart, making Lance pout at a bit at the action.

“Keitha?” Lance asked, when the girl crawled over her. This time, the kiss was gentle one that Lance wasn’t expecting. She also wasn’t expecting the taste in the other’s mouth, it was sweet with just a hint of salt. Was that what she tasted like? When Keitha pulled back, she collapsed on the right side of her and pulled Lance close where she was buried in the other’ chest.

“Sleep... we still have a lot to talk about tomorrow. And you still need to talk to pidge.” Keitha stated, making Lance wince at the mention of Pidge. “I... I...” Lance started, wanting to apologize.

“Hush, and sleep.” Keitha informed, tangling their legs together and kissing Lance’s forehead. Lance blushed and closed her eyes, snuggling into Keitha’s chest who laughed a bit at the feeling. But, suddenly Lance pulled away with panic in her eyes.

“OH GOD WE DID THAT IN BLUE!”

“I don’t think Blue really minds it.”

“What?”

'You can have sex in the cockpit... actually please do.’

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

_________________
Hihi!! This story has more to it so would you like me to post it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.5K 44
I do not own the art in this book! Exactly what the title says!! Sorry if they are a little crappy this is my first fan fiction ever!! Love all of yo...
183K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...
182K 6.1K 50
A text fic following the lives of the Voltron paladins! TW: Homophobia, suicide attempt, brief mentions of self-harm/drug use/abuse/PTSD. I know this...
139K 3.3K 27
He felt pathetic. He felt worthless. His fellow paladins had no idea how much their words hurt Lance until he was gone. ........ (Not a one shot book...