Seeing Grey - D.M

By lilthlestrange

"Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we g... More

C A S T
backagain
homesweethome
firstdayback
annualsleepover
tellingeveryone
greenapples
redredwine
isolated
windowchats
A/N
wilde
rosier?
potionscupboard
bigreveal
punchmeback
slugclub
finedining
openingup
stayquiet
christmasbreak
youjealous?
obedient
myabilities?
anything
light?
killforyou
letteroflies
beginningofends
savethem
malfoymanor
thebattleandbite
aftermeth
myanchor
adler'ssummerhouse
thebreakdown
Eyes
Thereturn
fullmoon
justadifferentway
secretroom
thetalk
annualsummerball
cassiadays
secondnight
important A/N
shoes
baby?
onelasttime
movingaway
shikoku
dinnerplans
untoldtruth
workinghard
14thjanuary
whatthefuck'spurple?
theletters
ineverstopped
cake?
seeinggrey
thankyou!

inthebarn

1.9K 71 10
By lilthlestrange

Sienna Bones.

Draco didn't talk to me all weekend, I tried to get him to even look at me but he just walked away or stopped himself from shouting at me.

He was so angry, I was putting us both at risk by bringing my parents here, I knew that.

But I needed answers, it's not like a was going to grieve over Susan with them, I was most likely going to scream at them if I didn't keep myself under control. And the only way I was going to be able to control myself was if Draco was going to come with me.

I knock on the door frame of the potions room and see him stop what he was doing and look over his shoulder but carried on with whatever he was doing. He had filled the rest of the room with old brown leather sofas with an alcohol tray that made me want to roll my eyes.

"It's around 7,"

He doesn't say anything back.

"Katsumi is coming round after she puts Daichi to bed to make dinner," I say.

Nothing.

I walk in and stand at the end of the table as he was reading a potions book and scribbling notes. Turning to reach something at the end of the table I was at, I prepare myself for him to say something but he didn't.

I scoff and walk around to his side, "Are you going to come with me?" He doesn't look up, just scribbled in the book. I slam my hand down on the book, dragging it towards me.

"Sienna!-

"Talk to me!" I grab his arm to face me.

He tenses his jaw and towered over me, "Give me back the book," He snarled through his teeth.

He reached for it but I hold it behind me, "No! Not until you actually talk to me, you've been ignoring me all weekend!-

"Because you agreed to risk your life and mine! We were in the prophet Sienna, why can't you get that through your thick skull?" He raised his voice as he continues, "We are pinned as murders all over the country and you've completely risked exposing our location, our home that you wanted for our baby!"

"Well, I am a fucking murder Draco! For you! It was all for you! And we might not be able to have a baby if I don't find some answers!" I slam the book down, "Well... you've talked to me, that's all I need," I shake my head and turn stormed out, downstairs.

Katsumi was already down there in the kitchen, looking awkward. I stop and stare at her as she looked at me like she was petrified.

Fuck, she definitely just heard that. 

She steps back and turns the stove off, "Katsumi-

"I-I need to go," She walked past me quickly.

"Please, wait!" I reach forward, holding her arm she turned around in fear, "Please, let me explain,"

She stopped and lean away but nodded.

"Draco- was going to die. He was dying, all my friends were going to be killed in front of me, I-I had no choice," I worryingly say, hoping she wouldn't hate me, "I shouldn't have even told you. I had to save him,"

She stared at me, I loosen my grip and step back. She snaps her head to the stairs as Draco walked down.

He looked between us and approached us as she stepped back, "Is- is this true?"

"Yes," He looked at me, "Sienna saved my life, she saved our friends," He stepped towards her.

She shook her head, "Please... just give me a day or two, I need to think."

He sighed, "Sumi we would never put you or Diachi under any type of risk by being here," 

Katsumi straightened herself and looked between us, "I know," She whispered and nodded, stepping back, grabbing her shoes and leaving quickly.

I throw my hands to my face.

Great, the only other person here now thinks I'm some ruthless murderer, I can't even think about the amount she hates me right now.

Draco walked past me to the kitchen and continued where she left off the food.

I look over and check my watch.

7.16 pm

Walking over I stand to the side of him and rest my hand on his arm, "I need you to be there with me tonight Draco," I whisper.

He looked down with narrow eyes then looked back to the food.

I pull his body to face me, holding his face so he could see how serious I was, "If I go in there and see them, I won't be able to control myself. I'm doing this for us, for our future," I say rubbing my thumbs over his cheeks.

He just stares at me, "I need you, please..." I say again, feeling my heartbreak, "I need you," I whisper quieter.

He closes his eyes and nods, opening them to hold his hands on the side of my face. He leans down, resting the side of his face on mine and nodding.

I let off a sigh of relief and wrap my arms around his shoulders as he wraps his around my waist, "I know, I know I'm sorry," He whispers back, holding the back of my head in the crook of his neck.

I was always safe. When I was in his arms, nothing could hurt me, he protected me and I protected him.

~

We stood, hand-in-hand outside the old barn surrounded by fields. It was pitch black and the sound of the nearby village was echoing from afar.

He walks us forward until we stop by the door, it opened before he touched the door to see the Doctor standing there.

"Right on time, come in," He looks around and hurries us into the old barn.

With haystacks everywhere and a table in the middle with a light hanging over it, there were two very familiar adults unconscious leaning on each other sitting at the table.

Their features shocked me, they had barely changed. She still had her light brown hair, like Susans and he still had dark brown hair, just like mine.

I hitch my breath to see them for the first time in a long time. 

Draco squeezed my hand as he saw the fear in my eyes, "Just relax,"

"I don't if I can do this..."

"I can wake them up whenever you want. They can't get out of the chairs without my command," The Doctor said as he closed the door of the barn and walk us over. He summons two chairs on the other side.

I look up at him, "What's your name?" I ask.

He smirks and nods, "Akio,"

"Thank you Akio, this means a lot," I nod my head and walk us over, standing behind the chairs with Draco in hand, "I'm ready,"

The Doctor walks behind the unconscious adults and waves his hands above their heads.

They both wake up immediately and look around them, she reached out to my father but couldn't move her arms, they both start to panic.

Akio walked to the back and stepped into a small room the barn had to give us some privacy.

"Where are we, why can't I-" The women eyes stop at me and widen in shock, he follows her gaze, "S-Sienna?" Her voice cracked.

My heartbeat raised in a second, I squeeze Draco's hand, telling him I was apart to freak out but he rubs his thumb over my hands.

"Is that really you?" My father speaks up, my eyes dart to his. I could see both of their eyes tearing up, I felt mine too but refused to cry. I look away and gather my thoughts.

Come on Sienna.

I nod.

The woman looks at Draco then down to our hands, intertwined then she stared at his face in utter shock, "Lucius?" She stuttered.

I roll my eyes and almost wanted to laugh but pull the chair back and sit down, then look up at Draco. He sits down beside me, holding my hand again under the table.

"No, not Lucius," I say confidently and stare at her, "His son though, Draco, my boyfriend,"

She snaps her head to me but I look away. 

"Sienna..." She tilts her head, "What are you doing? Why are we here? What's been going on, we've seen you in the papers... don't tell me it's true-

"What? What do you think is true?" I narrow my eyes at her.

She bites her cheek and tries to stand up but couldn't move.

"I wouldn't even try, you may as well get cosy now, we might be here a while," I say, surprised at the dominance in my voice. But I didn't show it in my face but lean forward to look at them, back and forth, "And whatever you think, it's probably true,"

His face tightens as he tries to sit forward, "What is this Sienna? We are your parents let us go, this is ridiculous!"

I chuckle and crossed my arms on the table, "No, you haven't been my parents for a while," I say calmly, watching their faces look at me in hurt and shock.

Just seeing them like this made me want to scream, the fact I had to get someone to drug them to be here was the only way to get answers, annoyed me. That's what made me angry, that they would have never told me anything on their own account.

"How dare you say that!" The woman starts, "We are your parents-

"You don't get to be then!" I shake my head, "All my life, all Susan's life you have lied to us, disowned us, kept things from us. How? How can you call yourself my parents, Susan's parents?"

The man's face was reddening, "DON'T DARE SPEAK FOR HER!" He yelled in pain.

I look at him, feeling my eyes prick with tears, "YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO REACH OUT TO ME! MY TWIN SISTER DIED AND YOU DIDN'T REACH OUT TO SEE IF YOUR DAUGHTER WAS OKAY!" 

"You didn't reach out to us, Sienna! God, we haven't seen you for at least a year!" She tries to defend herself.

He slumps back in his chair, "Let us go, I can't bear to see your face," He looks away from me in pure disgust, "You're not our Sienna,"

My lip quivered as I saw them look away from me in disappointment. I open my mouth in shock as I weakened in front of them, feeling a tear run down my cheek.

Draco held my face, moving it to look at him, wiping it away he nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Get your fucking hands off her!" She yelled at him.

We both look over at her but I hold Draco hand, "Stop," I sniff back my cry and carry my emotions as I shook my head, "Just stop trying, you did a long time ago and neither of you gets to start now,"

They both soften their face and look at me.

"You're here because I know," I look at him as he sat directly in front of me. 

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"What is she talking about Rich?" She looks at him.

He tilts his head to her but remains eye contact with me, "Know what Sienna?"

I take a deep breath and lean forward, "About your side of the beloved family... Rich," His eyes darken as they both sat up, "Now, you're going to tell me everything that you kept from Susan and me as kids, without complaint,"

They both look at each other.

"You can start, Rich," He snaps his head to me.

"I am your father Sienna you will call me-

"I will call you what I want. You lost the respect to be called Dad when I found out you lied to your children our whole life about coming from a family of wizard and witches. What does that make you? A squib, is it?" I smugly say as he tried to stand up again, "You were the only hope I had left for this family, she never really liked us-

"Sienna!-

"But you... I trust you. Looked up to you," My heartbroken as he opened his mouth in shock but nothing came out, "Why? Why did you leave us?" My voice cracked in pain.

He sat up, taking a deep breath, "We didn't want to. It's so complicated, it was..."

I dip my head in hurt and betrayal, "We love you and your sister so much. Sienna sweetie, I swear we wanted you both but everything just- just got so-" She spoke up.

"Complicated. I know," I look up, "Just tell me who you are," I say to him.

 He calmed down, then eyed Draco, "You know of the sacred twenty-eight, don't you?" He asked Draco.

Draco nodded.

"Well, it should be twenty-nine," He leant towards him, "All you bunch of stuck-ups were so confident that the wizarding world needed to fill with pure-bloods that they kicked out my family once my grandfather married a muggle,"

Draco stiffened up but I hold his hand on my lap.

"My parents hated that I was born without magic. I was still brought up around magic, both my parents still raised me in the wizarding world. Only me, they never had another child, couldn't have another one. So once I grew of age the kicked me out, disgusted by how I had turned out," 

I listen to the story I had never been told of, the secret that they kept from me.

He gazed into the woman's eyes and smiled, "Met your mother-

"Jennifer, you met Jennifer,"  I interrupt as he snaps his head to me in shame, "Carry on," I wave my hand to him.

He rolled his eyes and looked back to her, "I had never told anyone but her and she listened, she respected me. Yes, I didn't want my children having magic because I didn't want you growing up in a society that discriminated against people. Especially by their blood-

"But you continue to say you didn't want your own daughters being witches, how Ironic," 

They both look over at me.

I narrow my eyes at them, "Right after that romantic tale, now you can answer me this. What stops the women in the family from having children?" I tilt my head.

His eyes widen and he stares at Draco with protection all over his eyes. In no right of mind, I am going to let him be the father figure right now.

Jennifer looked at Draco too but I scoff and chuckle, "Please, if you're saying that your mother couldn't have a second child and Jennifer struggled with having Suz and me then there is something wrong,"

"I didn't struggle, Sienna, I almost died," She states and plants that sorrowful look on her face. She looked sorry for herself.

"Mmm," I hum back, staring at her. 

She scoffs, "You don't even care that I could have died after giving you and Susan life, do you?" She fakely looks at me in shock.

Narrowing my eyes at her I lean towards her and smile, "And you don't even care that you threw your daughter's away and left us to your own sister, do you?" I tilt my head, mocking her.

Her face instantly changed to anger and disgusted. Pouting her lips, "Fucks sake, Sienna..." She snarled her upper lip and whispered. I calmly look away back to the man opposite me. I could bearly recognise either of them.

"It's in our blood, isn't it?" I say to him. 

He slowly nods.

"Yes, there is a curse set on the women that are born into the family... and if they marry in," He says finally.

Jennifer dipped her head.

I turn my head to Draco and look at him sadly, he sighs and rubs his thumb across the back of my hand.

I can never forgive them for this. They will never meet my children. Never.

"Who set the curse?" I look back at him.

He sits back, "Once my grandfather had my father, the sacred twenty-eight came together to curse the blood of the women in Bones family to never be able to have children unless it's with a pure-blooded wizard," He rolls his eyes to Draco.

"So why did you struggle to have us? How were you able to have us?" I ask her as she had her anger spread across her face.

She looks up at me, "Because the curse didn't work, they cast it wrong and now it's nearly impossible for the mother and the baby to survive, I was in the hospital for months after I had you two," She shook her head, "Sienna this is a serious curse, women in the family have always struggled with illnesses,"

I look away, being reminded of the tumour growing in my brain. This was what I came for.

We all sit in silence.

I squeeze Draco's hand. He squeezes back under the table.

"Am I able to have a baby in the future?" I ask, breaking the painful silence.

I stare at him, waiting for an answer but he just glares in fury at Draco, "I said am I able to have a baby-

"That's why too risky Sienna, you are the first generation of women born into the Bones family to inherit the curse, I don't even know-

"So that's a yes?" 

Jennifer leant forward, trying to lift her arm up but she sighed, "Listen to us, Si-si," I widen my eyes at the childhood name Susan used to call me, "For your own safety coming from both of us, it's too risky. Someone is going to get hurt," She softens her eyes.

I stare at her, overwhelmed at hearing her say my name like that, my eyes start to fill with tears.

"Don't call me that," I whisper.

Stop, don't cry, Sienna. This is exactly what she wants, she manipulating you like she always does.

Standing up quickly, I look away and step back, "Come on, I'm done," I grab Draco's hand as he stands up and we start to walk away.

"Sienna wait!" He calls after me.

I stop, keeping my back to them.

"We're sorry, for everything. I really am sorry," I hear him say as she sniffed back tears, "We shouldn't have left you,"

I look over my shoulder, "You should have been sorry a long time ago," I say back and walk to the door.

"Sienna!..." I hear my mother cry my name as I close the barn door on them.

Draco pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me as I broke into tears in his chest. I cried in his arms too many times because of them, what they did to me. I had never felt this amount of betrayal and dishonesty in my life and from my own parents that raised me until they had had enough. Got tired of us.

That was enough tears wasted on them, I had had enough of them. It was my turn to leave them behind and not look back. I was going to have a baby, either way, I didn't care if it put me at risk. If a gave life to a child that was Draco and I's then I was happy.

He would have me with him either way.

We walked back to the house in silence, I held his hand close to me as he unlocked the door and we walk in, taking our shoes off.

I let go of his hand and walk straight into the kitchen to go to the drawer to lift out the packet of cigarettes and hold his wand as I open the back door, lighting it with the tip of his wand and wave it away to take a drag.

It was still dark, but I stare out with my arm crossed over my chest and the wand rolling between my figures.

Hearing him walk up behind me, I stiffen up and carry on smoking, "Do you want something to eat? I can make you something?" he says walking up to my side.

I inhale the smoke and tilt my head up as I exhale then shake my head.

He sighs and takes his wand gently out of my hands, "Don't have any more tonight," And he walks back into the house.

Running the edge of my teeth along with each other, I tense my jaw and dip my head, putting the half-smoked cigarette on the ashtray on the ground to walk back into through the door and lock it. I know he doesn't like me smoking anymore because he wants to makes sure we have the best chance of having this baby. But it's a stress reliever.

He had gone back upstairs so I turn off all the lights then walk up to our room. The hallways were neat, with sliding doors separating the rooms and a large balcony at the back that looked out into the garden at the back of the house.

It really was a beautiful home.

The shower was running, so I get changed into comfier clothes and walk into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I look in the mirror, seeing him running the shampoo out of his blonde smooth hair. My cheeks warm up as I smile and shake my head as I look down, brushing my teeth.

"Think I should go see Sumi tomorrow, I don't want to freak her out but I think we might need to tell her everything," He says from the shower.

I turn around and lean back on the counter as he continues and looks over at me, I look away quickly, to finish my teeth. 

"It's best if we just give her time, let her come to us," I say back, putting my toothbrush back in the holder.

"Hmm,"

The shower turns off, I look in the mirror as he wraps a towel around his low waist. Water dripping off his broad shoulders and glazing his abs. I couldn't draw my eyes away, just take a deep breath. He hid a smirk and walks up behind me.

Looking back down as he stands behind me, he reaches over, brushing himself up against me to grab the moisturiser. I turn around quickly before I got too blushed but I stare at his wet chest with his faded scars stretching down his body.

This position was worse, being trapped between him and the counter.

He applies it on his face and smoothes the rest down his neck, leaning it back. My eyes travel up his body to his hand around his neck. It runs down his chest and he brushes his fingers at the hem of my tank top.

"This is cute," He says in a low voice. 

I hitch my breath and look back up at him, completely under his spell.

His eyes were dark, mischievous, planning everything he did to get the reaction he wanted out of me.

My mouth dumbly opens, "What are you doing to me?" I whisper, staring at his lip.

He wets his lips and leans in so close he could smirk again mine. I tighten my thighs, feeling myself getting wetter.

"I'm not doing anything," He gives a small tug on my top and steps back, walking out of the bathroom.

I knock my head back and laugh, following him, going over to my side of the bed, taking my checked pyjama trouser off, "Why do you tease me like that?" I shake my head and get into bed.

He chuckles under his breath and slips in boxers as he waves his wand and the lights go out, letting the reflection of the moon shining on the water, lowly illuminate the room.

I turn over, facing him as pulls me move closer by my waist and rests his other arm above my head, running his hair through his fingers. His leg moved in between mine, resting his thigh too close to me, "It's amusing watching you lose yourself to me," He smirks.

As my leg rests over his, I wrap an arm around his waist and look up to him, "I don't lose myself to you," I narrow my eyes.

"Mmm," His hand lowers to my hip, running the tip of his fingers under the hem of my underwear, "You don't?" He whispers. 

I laugh under my breath but press my lips together catching myself before I laughed again. 

My smile fades quickly as I looked into his eyes, those eyes that I always came back to, my anchor. He notices the quick change of sadness in my eyes and brought his hand up to cup my face.

"No, no stop it, Sienna," He pleads quietly. 

I bite my lip so I didn't say anything stupid or anything that would make him or me upset. 

He moves closer, holding the back of my head as I press my ear against his chest and our bodies morph into perfection. I slowly and gently scratch his back, feeling him start to relax.

"Just go to sleep, okay? Don't think, just sleep in my arms Sienna," He reassured me.

I nodded into his chest and nuzzled my cheek against his warm body, "Okay," My voice failed to sound anywhere near okay.

My eyes start to give up as I dreamt in his arms.

~

The small faded voice started filling my ears as his voice spoke quietly to me. I slowly open my eyes seeing my cheek still to his chest but the early morning of the daylight breaking through the window behind me. He was warm, his breathing calm and collected.

As I start to drift again, that relaxing soothing voice spoke again but I keep my eyes closed.

"And there's so much..." He whispers so quietly into my hair that I could barely hear him, "So much I haven't said yet. But I will, I'll say it all."

Listening to him speak to me as he thought I was sleeping was usually the ways I would wake up or go to sleep. And I absolutely loved it.

"I will spend every day in that room until you're able to go through a full moon without changing. When I do..." I felt him lean his down a bit to kiss the top of my head and slowly stroke his thumb on my cheek, "You'll never have to worry about it again,"

"I love you," He whispers.

I smile against his chest and feel his thumb stop as I held the smile. 

He doesn't move but I tilt my head up to look up at him, his eyes almost widen in shock but I brush my fingers up and down his spine.

"I love you too,"

***

I'm listening to 'Open season' by High Highs and I feel very nostalgic right now.

Hit the star you whore <3 ty

discuss>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
10K 314 11
in a world where she is treated like a monster, a demon, less than human. she finally finds someone who treats her with love. will love begin to blos...
443K 9.1K 55
Platinum Blonde hair, aristocratic features, cold hands gripping her thighs, sweet nothings, vulgar words and moonlit eyes showing how badly he would...
188K 4.3K 31
Sequel to Dark Blood // Armena has been through hell and back in the past ten years, ever since she said goodbye to Draco. After Azkaban, living with...