Us ; George Weasley

By JulieStaugaard

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒" "𝑀𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?" "𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One-hundred
One-hundred and one
One-hundred and two
One-hundred and four
One-hundred and five
One-hundred and six
One-hundred and seven
One-hundred and eight
One-hundred and nine
One-hundred and ten
One-hundred and eleven
One-hundred and twelve
One-hundred and thirteen
One-hundred and fourteen
One-hundred and fifteen
One-hundred and sixteen
One-hundred and seventeen
One-hundred and eighteen
One-hundred and nineteen
One-hundred and twenty
One-hundred and twenty-one
One-hundred and twenty-two
One-hundred and twenty-three
One-hundred and twenty-four
One-hundred and twenty-five
One-hundred and twenty-six
One-hundred and twenty-seven
One-hundred and twenty-eight
One-hundred and twenty-nine
One-hundred and thirty
One-hundred and thirty-one
One-hundred and thirty-two
One-hundred and thirty-three
One-hundred and thirty-four
One-hundred and thirty-five
One-hundred and thirty-six
One-hundred and thirty-seven
One-hundred and thirty-eight
One-hundred and thirty-nine
One-hundred and forty
One-hundred and forty-one
One-hundred and forty-two
Sequel

One-hundred and three

8.7K 310 321
By JulieStaugaard

I was right.

The next morning, the pain between my legs was much worse. I found myself waiting until my four roommates had left, before I got up and got dressed, hissing at the pain that shot through my body.

Marco was waiting for me in the common room. He and Timothy both were. Timothy was sitting on the arm rest of the sofa, twirling his wand around between his fingers while Marco was judging him with his eyes for some reason.

I tried my best to walk without any evidence as to how rough George had been with me last night but when Marco looked at me and started grinning, I knew that was a lost cause.

"Right." I breathed. "Shall we get going? I'm hungry."

"For what?" Marco asked. "The food on the table or the food between five's legs?"

I sighed and placed a hand on my hip while tilting my head, shaking it as well. He giggled like a child who had been caught making trouble and Timothy rolled his eyes as he pushed himself off of the sofa.

"When are you gonna stop calling him five?"he asked, looking at his brother. "How would you like it if we all called you two?"

Marco frowned.

"Okay, first of all Timmy... you're defending our Georgie? You hate the guy because he has Allie and you don't"

I noticed Timothy tense up and he sent Marco a warning look. At the same time, I looked around, acting like I didn't hear it. I didn't want to make Timothy uncomfortable by it being mentioned.

"And second of all, dear brother of mine... I wouldn't be two. I'd be one, seeing as I was born before you." Marco said with a smile. "You'd be number two and Robin would be three."

I sighed.

"Can we please go get something to eat?"

"Yes of course." Marco smiled and wrapped an arm around my neck before dragging me towards the door.

"Ow... Ow! Marco not so fast!" I whined. "It freaking hurts you git."

"It's not my fault you decide to have violent sex on the first night back." He said. "Where did you even do it? Filch would've caught you."

I chuckled mischievously as I wrapped my arm around his back while Timothy followed behind without saying a word.

"Library."

"Shit." He suddenly cursed, ignoring me. "I forgot my contact lenses."

Marco and I both have pretty poor vision. Mine is worse than his and I'm currently wearing my glasses because I didn't want to wear the lenses, but apparently Marco forgot his lenses.

Timothy let out a dramatic sigh and we looked back at him as he pulled out a case for glasses, handing it to Marco.

He always carries one pair of Marco's glasses because he tend to forget.

"Aw thank you little brother." Marco pouted and let go of me to take the case.

He opened it, grabbed his glasses and put them on before shoving the case into his pocket.

"Don't call me that. A few minutes doesn't make much of a difference. We're still twins." Timothy said and walked past us, picking up his pace.

"See." Marco grinned, throwing his arm around me again. "We're glasses buddies."

"Poor vision buddies." I nodded, letting myself lean on him to ease the pain between my legs. I felt my knees buckle and I shrieked, grabbing onto Marco to not fall.

"Alright, that's it. Hop up." He said, guiding my hand to rest on his shoulder before he crouched down a little.

I jumped onto his back and he wrapped his hands around my thighs to keep me up while he continued walking.

"That better?" He asked and I hummed in response, smiling at how considerate he was of me. Even when the reason I'm in pain, was rough sex.

It had never been that rough before so it hurt a lot more but it was all worth it because the sex was amazing.

As we reached the Great Hall, George was waiting out front, talking to Carrington. The two were laughing about something, and I smiled automatically, loving that my boyfriend was becoming friends with someone who's family to me. I mean, Carrington and I became friends over the summer so it's nice that her and George are able to be friends.

That actually reminds me...

There is seven months between my two cousins who just started Hogwarts. They share the same dad which is my uncle and my mum's brother, but they have each their mum. Jessie's mum died during childbirth. Her and my uncle Raymond had gotten a divorce shortly before they found out she was actually pregnant but while she was pregnant, he impregnated his girlfriend too so he had two children that was born within seven months of each other.

It has happened quite often in my family now that I think about it.

My uncle doesn't share a mother with my mum either. My grandfather had an affair when he worked in Kenya for a while and got a woman pregnant but she didn't want the child so my grandfather raised my uncle while also raising my mum whom he had in England.

My grandmother never divorced my grandfather. They managed to get through it and move on. I guess he's been faithful ever since.

My uncle is also very young. He's six years younger than my mum, being thirty-four while my mum is forty-one and my uncle was then seventeen when he became an uncle for the first time and eighteen the second time.

"Too lazy to walk?" George asked when he noticed us. His eyes met mine and the look he was giving me, told me he knew exactly why I wasn't walking.

"Something like that." I sent him a fake smile before Marco let me down, giving Carrington a hug before he started asking her about the life as a Slytherin student.

Meanwhile, I slowly walked over to stand in front of George, ignoring the aching pain in my legs. I bit my teeth together harshly, watching the smirk on my boyfriend's face.

"How did you sleep?" he asked, brushing his fingers through the side of my hair before leaning down to kiss me.

"Like a fucking baby."

"Oh?" he chuckled. "That's good."

I hummed, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I had a great night of sleep too, thank you very much for asking." he said, raising his eyebrows at me. "And you say you're not rude."

"Oi!" I swatted his chest. "I'm not! I'm glad you slept well."

He smiled, pressing a kiss to my forehead before I turned to Carrington.

"Are you gonna try out for the Slytherin team?" I asked. "Tryouts are at the end of the week."

She looked at me and pressed her lips together before nodding slowly.

"I think I will. I played for Thunderbird at Ilvermorny." she said. "I was one of the beaters so maybe it'll be fun to play again."

"You were a beater?" Marco asked. "That makes five of us. Fred too."

"Oh?" she smiled. "Do you know who the strongest beater is then? I'd like to know who I'm up against."

Marco and I both turned to look at George who was playing with the locks of my hair. 

"Hmm?" he asked and raised his eyebrows when he saw that we were all looking at him. "Oh right... well, I guess a few people like to believe that I'm the schools best beater."

I rolled my eyes at how humble he was being, and wrapped an arm around his back.

"He is the best beater." I told Carrington. "He won't admit it, but even Fred has admitted it and he never likes to admit that George is better than him at certain things."

"Where is he?" Marco then asked and looked around to try and see Fred. I did the same until my eyes landed on him. He was sitting by the Gryffindor table with Lee, the two talking to Ginny.

"Right there." I said, swatting Marco's arm to get his attention.

"Oh great! I'm gonna go annoy them." he announced with a mischievous grin before he approached them.

"And I'll go get something to eat." Carrington said with a smile. "I was lucky enough to make a few friends from my house. Pucey and Warrington. They seem nice, don't you think?"

My expression dropped as Carrington walked past us and headed towards the Slytherin table. George's arm rested over my shoulder as we both turned to look her walk over and sit next to two of the guys who had cornered me in the corridor last year.

"Should we say something?" George asked, looking down at me. I bit my lip and shrugged.

"I don't–" I gulped. "...I don't want to be the sister who forbids her to be friends with them, you know?"

"You have the right to warn her about them." he said. "Of course not if it make you uncomfortable but she deserves to know that one of them grabbed you by the throat while the other sexually assaulted you."

At the memory of how Pucey touched me, I leaned into George's body while wrapping an arm around myself.

"I'll talk to her later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.6K 92
"𝙽𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝." 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍. "𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝙸 𝚠...
288K 16.2K 78
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗."
36.7K 576 12
𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹! 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝘁 𝘆...
184K 6.2K 17
Sequel to Dragons • • • "Scared Weasley?" "You're much scarier than a bunch of DeathEaters love, I'll be fine," • • • Started: 20/9/19 Completed: 26...