trouble

By ifuckingloveburritos

"you're trouble" i whispered. "at least you're having fun, right?" billie smirked while pulling me in. i lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
tranquility

20

8.1K 218 1.4K
By ifuckingloveburritos

jayden
"fuck" i moaned quietly.

billie had me on my side while she fucked me with a strap. being in this position makes you feel everything.

i let out a loud moan when she started going slower but rammed into me harder.

one of her hands were around my neck while the other fondled with my tit. she was kissing my neck and started to suck on it.

"baby" i breathed out heavily.

billie ignored me and kept pumping in and out. i heard a few noises out side of my room.

what the fuck?

i squeezed my eyes shut when she started going harder and faster. hearing her grunts and moans right next to my ear made me even more wet.

"baby" i patted her leg.

"what" she huffed and stopped.

she's still mad

we got into a fight earlier so here we are... again.

"do you hear th-"

i stopped talking when there was a knock at my door.

"hey jayden?" i heard my mom say. "you in there?"

i quickly pulled the covers over our bodies just in time before she opened my door.

i would've locked it if i knew they were coming

"oh hi?" my mom said when she entered. "is that her car out front?"

"yeah it is mom" i told her quickly. "what are you doing here?"

"your dad and i got a couple days off" she smiled at me. "who is this girl cuddling you?"

she's actually inside me but wtv

"uh- she's my girlfriend" i said awkwardly and tensed up when i felt billie move slowly in and out of me. it wasn't noticeable at all under the covers.

not hot how i expected her to meet my parents

"my names billie" she told my mom while squeezing my hip.

"billie?" my mom made a surprised face. "i like your hair"

"thanks" was all she said.

"well, i'll leave you two alone" my mom said while closing the door. "hopefully i'll see more than just your head next time billie"

so funny haha

once she closed my door, billie ripped off the covers and continued to ram into me.

she pulled out and laid me on my back so we were in missionary.

"your mom seems chill" billie told me while leaning down to kiss my neck.

i'm am NOT gonna talk about my mom while i get fucked

she slowed down her pace and attached our lips together.

"i'm close baby" i whispered against her lips while my hand went down to rub my clit.

she smacked it away and used her own fingers to rub it.

i felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and came on the strap while moaning into her mouth.

billie fucked me slow through my orgasm and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead once i calmed down.

she sat up and bent down near my pussy.

"billie no, i'm sensitive" i whimpered when i felt her hot breath against my core.

"shut up" she mumbled and licked a bold stripe up to my clit.

i let out a moan and arched my back off my bed while she sucked on my bud. i tried pushing her head away but she didn't budge.

i felt her tongue swipe through my folds and slurp up my juices. i tugged on her hair hoping she would stop but she didn't.

i ended up coming again, my legs shaking violently while her tongue cleaned me up.

"i wasn't expecting you to meet my mom like that" i panted out. "and why the fuck did you do that?"

"continue to fuck you while your mom came in?" billie raised a brow. "that wasn't fun?"

"no!" i sent her look. "that's just weird and really scary. my mom may seem chill but she's just putting on an act"

"oh well" billie shrugged while putting her clothes back on.

"you're gonna meet my parents now" i sighed while putting on one of billies hoodies i took from her the last time we fucked which literally yesterday.

"i am?" she raised her brows up.

"yeah you are" i told her. "go clean yourself up"

we stayed in my room for a bit and then went downstairs.

my parents are okay i guess. they try to be 'cool' because they missed most of my childhood lol. i don't know why they decided to take a couple days off now.

like why couldn't they do that when it was my birthday the past years?

"hey kiddo!" my dad extended his arms out for me.

i hugged him awkwardly and stood next to billie again.

she looked nervous?

"mom you already met her, but dad this is billie" i said while slinging my arm around her shoulder.

"i'm shawn this is darby" my dad pointed at my mom. "also is that your car out there? i love challengers, i can show you some of the cars in one of the garages"

my dad got up excitedly and started walking to one of the garages full of his cars. he always wants to show people his cars.

i remember when he met sage, tate, and josiah the first time, he wanted to show them.

billie turned to look at me and i nodded my head.

when they left my mom spoke.

"she's seems like a sweet girl" she smiled.

oh yeah definitely

"yeah she is" i said with a small smile.

she didn't say anything else so we just sat in silence for a good 30 minutes.

we heard billie and my dad coming back laughing together. it's cute seeing them get along. billie can sometimes be okay i guess. i wish she was like this all the time.

"did you guys have fun?" my mom asked them.

"hell yeah" my dad chuckled. "i told her she can drive the lambo if she treats my little jayden right"

i hid my face in embarrassment because... what the fuck 'mY liTtLe jAyDeN' oh my god.

billie walked over to me and rested her chin on my shoulder while her arms wrapped around my waist.

for some reason, i started to get a little upset. my dads been giving her more attention than i ever have gotten... i shouldn't be jealous.

omg

"you guys are doctors right?" billie asked my parents.

"yeah why what's up?" my mom chuckled. "need anything?"

"do you mind if i call y'all dr.savage orrr ?"

"absolutely not you cannot call us that" my mom said sternly but then started laughing with my dad. "i'm just messing with you, you can call us by our names"

"so shawn and darby?" billie asked.

they both nodded their heads.

"me and your mom are gonna go out in a few" dad told us. "we'll see you guys later"

me and billie said bye to them and went up to my room.

"your parents seem like they're really in love" billie told me while we laid down on my bed. "laughing together and shit"

"they are" i said. "they're really in love with each other"

"that's cute" billie pulled me closer to her and rested her head on top of mine.

i wish we could be like this all the time

"did you like the cars?" i snickered while draping my arm on her stomach.

"fuck yeah" billie stroked my hair and squeezed me. "you never told me you had a shit ton of sports cars"

"did you want me to tell you?" i chuckled.

"nah" she said softly. "i also didn't know you had a theater"

"you want a house tour then" i giggled while looking up at her.

"you'd give me one?" billie asked me.

"if you're willing to walk a shit ton then yeah let's go" i told her while sitting up but she pulled me back down onto her chest.

"actually nah" billie chuckled and wrapped her arms around my body tightly. "let's stay in bed and take a nap, your dad talked my head off"

i wish she was like this all the time

"really?" i giggled. "what did he tell you? i should've told you he likes to talk a lot"

"he was just talking about when he got the cars and his favorite ones and all that shit" billie told me. "then he asked if we were dating and i said yeah and then he said some shit about if i treat you right he'll let me drive his lambo or any car i want"

wait aw-

"so that's what he meant when he said that cringey shit" i giggled and placed a kiss on her neck.

billie let out a content sigh and kissed the top of my head. "hey baby?" she said quietly.

"hmm?" i hummed.

"i'm sorry for being such a dick" she whispered while stroking my cheek with her thumb. "i honestly regret doing and saying all that shit to you"

"it's fine" i quietly said. "i'm sorry too"

"can we just be honest and for real with each other now?"

i nodded my head and she let out a small 'okay.'

"since you wanna be honest... i think i should tell you this" i rolled on my back, my head laying on her stomach still.

"tell me what baby?" billie said while playing with my hair.

"i kissed jazzy the other day" i said faintly.

billie stopped what she was doing and stared at me. "are you fucking kidding me?" she made a face at me as pushed me off of her. "what the fuck jayden"

"oh my god" i groaned. "don't act like you haven't done shit with that kristine bitch"

she just looked at me like she was gonna rip my head off. "i didn't do anything with her" billie told me, her nostrils flaring from anger.

"bullshit" i chuckled bitterly. "i know you've done shit with her recently i'm not a fucking dumbass billie"

she stayed silent but continued to stare at me.

i let out a huff and left my room.

there goes the 'let's stop being dicks to each other' thing we said. i was being honest. i wasn't gonna tell her because this was gonna happen.

i went outside to my backyard and sat down on the couch we had by the bonfire. i remember bringing two blunts out here the other day so i checked in the small box that was on the table.

i grabbed the blunt and lit it up.

"did you really kiss her?" i heard from behind me.

"yup" i said monotonously while blowing the smoke out.

"why?" billie asked as she sat next to me, pulling my legs over her lap.

"i dont know" i shrugged and took another drag. "i was mad at you because you fought her and i felt like it"

"you felt like it?" billie said while grabbing the blunt from my fingers.

"yeah kinda" i shrugged again and grabbed the blunt from her.

"did you like it?" she asked me.

"no" i said honestly. "nothing compared to when i kiss you"

billie let out a small 'oh' and left it at that.

i wish our cute moments last longer before they get ruined by some bullshit. we sat outside until we finished the blunt. i got up to throw away the roach because if my mom sees any butts of the blunt she'll beat my ass.

billie followed me inside and sat on one of the stools.

"let's drink your parents liquor and fuck while they're gone?" she said while getting up and made her way towards the bar.

she looked at all the bottles of alcohol and grabbed one.

"you down for some crown?" she said while holding it up.

"i guess" i shrugged. "there's coke in the fridge"

"thats a fridge?" she made a face while opening it. "i thought this shit was a big ass cabinet"

we both started giggling at what she said.

billie poured some of the coke into two cups and then proceeded to pour half of the bottle into each one.

"you put more of this than the coke" i chuckled while taking a sip and made a face. "oh shit"

"cant even taste the coke" billie laughed.

we both finished the drink and went up to my room.

"sorry lucky boy" i said to him while i closed my door. "you don't wanna be in here"

i walked up to billie who was sitting on my bed and straddled her lap. i tilted her chin up with my fingers and attached our lips together.

let's just say that this was a different kind of fuck than we've ever done. it felt different because we weren't mad at each other, we were just drunk and high.

"that was good" billie panted out while bringing me closer to her body.

i nodded my head and nuzzled my face into her neck.

i heard my phone ding and asked who it was.

"it's that dumb bitch of yours" she told me with an angry tone.

i let out a tired sigh while turning away from her. i'm not gonna deal with her bullshit again.

"goodnight billie" i whispered and left it at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 59 20
"i could kill you right now" She spat, she pressed the tip of the gun against my forehead. "go ahead" i chuckle coldly. "you won't kill me" i stared...
253K 9.6K 87
eβ€’quaβ€’nimβ€’ity mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation "yeah and your ass almost died on me" i chuck...
25.1K 546 44
"What if I told you I like you" she looked right into your eyes slowly walking toward you leaving you shock she then pulls you close kissing your lip...
437K 8.2K 60
You are kidnapped by a mysterious girl with a bad attitude her name is Billie. CONTAINS SMUT, GXG, LGBT, CUSSING, MATURE THEMES, ETC. DO NOT READ IF...