32

jayden
"it seems like you guys are better" sage smiled at me.

"i guess" i shrugged. "we fight but they're not as bad as they were before"

"oh well... progress" she smiled awkwardly again.

"two negatives make a positive" i chuckled and let out a small sigh. "... it cancels out cause pemdas, you know?"

"you are completely wrong because pemdas doesn't do that, but love doesn't hurt" sage told me. "a person who doesn't know how to love makes it hurt"

i just looked at her and blinked. "let's not get deep right now" i laughed. "i'm not tryna be sad before a date"

"speaking of date" sage wiggled her eyebrows. "where she taking you?"

"she told me it was a surprise" i shrugged while walking over to my table. "and i fucking hate surprises"

"damn" she giggled.

"where the fuck is my ring?" i moved things around my table to find it but i couldn't.

"what ring?"

"my playboy ring billie got me, where is it?"

i went over to my dresser and looked there too. then i went into my bathroom and still couldn't find it.

"i cant find the ring dude" i sighed while running my hands through my hair. "oh my goddd"

sage looked at me and laughed. "you're wearing it idiot" she grabbed my hand and moved the ring around my finger.

i let out a sigh of relief. "i thought i fucking lost it sage" i chuckled. "fuck"

"you're dumb" she giggled at me. "all that weed frying your brain cells"

"shut yo ass up" i chuckled while adjusting the ring on my finger. "... bro imagine having your own reality tv show though"

"my shit would be hella boring!" sage snorted.

"mine too but my fights with billie would spice things up if i'm gonna be honest" i said. "it'd be fun to have your own, imagine we could be like the next keeping up with the kardashian's"

"you're funny jay" sage chuckled while wrapping her arms around me. "i hope you have fun tonight"

"me too" i sighed and looked at my phone. "i hope nothing happens or whatever... she's outside"

"i love you" sage told me when we walked down to my front door. "have fun"

i told sage to stay here whenever i come back because who knows what could happen between me and billie tonight... you know?

"hi bubbie" billie smiled at me while she leaned over to give me a kiss.

"hi" i blushed. "wanna tell me where we're going?"

"it's a surprise" she chuckled. "we're going to long beach so it might be kinda of a long drive"

"long beach?" i furrowed my eyebrows up. "does the surprise include me getting wet?"

"i can get you wet right now" billie smirked at me. "but actually, maybe we will"

i rested my head against the head rest and stared at billie as she drove.

"why are you staring at me you weirdo" billie chuckled as she took a small glance at me.

"cause you're cute" i smiled at her. "and you're hot and realllyyy pretty. you are so pretty you know that?"