jay
"are you dumb?" sage paced in front of me. "seriously jay, what the fuck?"

"how did you even know i was with her?" i said while leaning my head back on my couch.

"because you weren't there for the last three periods yesterday" sage crossed her arms. "you and billie weren't there for pe and geometry and i didn't see you in piano"

"why would you assume i was with her" i sent her a look.

"it's obvious jay" sage sighed. "the both of you ditched pe and geometry together"

"she's not that bad" i mumbled. "what people say about her make it seems like she's a thug ass bitch with an attitude... well she does have one but she's not bad at all"

"i told you yall would be good friends" sage smirked. "but again jay, she's not good to date or whatever"

"who said i wanted to be with her?" i snorted. "we can barely stand each other!"

"mhm" she said while sitting next to me. "just wait till you're crying to me because of her"

"i'm not" i giggled. "what time is it?"

"8, we should get going"

me and sage got our things and got in my car. she stays the night with me sometimes and today i'm driving her home.

yesterday she was supposed to take me home but billie did. so i offered sage to drive her to school because i felt bad.

"is culinary open?" i asked while i parked in my spot.

i see billies car

"its tuesday so yes" sage told me. "let's go get a coffee from there"

we walked to the I building where it had culinary, law, animal etc. and ordered our coffees.

$3 for a coffee man

me and sage walked into first period. when i entered class, i saw that billie was already there. she didn't even acknowledge me. she didn't look at me of whatever... no nothing.

kinda sad i don't have sage in this class

"so what did you a billie do when you ditched" tate asked once i sat down.

"how the fuck do you know?

"sage... she's like a damn fbi detective" tate giggled.

"we went to taco bell" i shrugged and slouched in my seat. "and smoked... that about it"

"really?" tate said with a weird face on her.

"yeah" i sighed while taking a glance at billie. "that's all we did... she's pretty cool, but a fucking bitch though"

"is it bad that i want you two to date" tate snickered at me.

"yeah it is because i'm not going to" i shook my head. "she's hot and all bu-"

"okay guys" mrs.simone said. "take out your notes from yesterday. we're gonna do an essay today, i'll let you work with partners"

everyone got with their partner and waited for the teacher.

"the topic of the essay is on the paper i handed out" mrs.simone said and looked around the room. "savage and tatum, that's not gonna work find another partner"

me and tate both look at each other.

"miss pleaseee" i whined. "we promise we'll work"

"you said that last time" she shook her head. "find someone else"