10

billie
"that's it?" she asked me while i made my way out of her room.

"yeah" i shrugged.

"you're not gonna stay and talk or whatever?" kristina said, sounding a bit hurt.

"what is there to talk about?" i snorted. "let me be honest with you, i don't wanna talk unless it's about me"

"but every time we talk it is about you" she said quietly.

"because you're literally begging me to fuck you" i said while shaking my head. "and i did, so there you go"

"you're just gonna leave then?" kristina whispered.

"yeah" i chuckled. "why the fuck would i stay here?"

"i thought you cared..."

"bitch please!" i cackled. "you're just a meaningless fuck to me. why would i stay afterwards?"

kristina stared at me with a blank face.

"and if you think that you might be more than just a hook up" i spoke after a moment. "you're wrong. let me know if you want me to fuck you again though"

i opened her door and walked out of her room and house.

my friday night didn't end so well.

i hate when bitches want more.

jayden spent the night last week on friday. it was pretty dope. we made out a bunch of times. i wish we did more though...

i finally answered back this kristina bitch. i didn't want to but i did after i saw jay going off somewhere with a girl earlier today.

i don't know why, but that just made me mad. i shouldn't be though because i'm literally fucking and flirting with other people.

she's not mine so it shouldn't matter

i'm not sure what they did. someone told me they were making out, but i won't believe that shit until i actually see it with my own eyes.

ugh

am i mad at jay? a little bit but i shouldn't be mad.

i kinda took out my anger on kristina during and after. i kinda feel bad telling her 'she's just a meaningless fuck to me.'

well she is... never mind fuck kristina desperate as bitch. i'm not one to decline some pussy so yeah.

jay: hi bil
do u wanna come over?

i realized jaydens been really soft and gentle with me. she may seem like a tough bitch but she's actually really clingy and shit.

me: sure ig
i'll be there in a few

i know it's wrong of me to go to her house after i finished fucking some girl, but she won't notice right?

i drove off to her house and arrived there in a couple of minutes. i knocked on her gigantic ass door and waited for her to open it.

"hi" jay smiled shyly while she opened the door.

instead of wearing her baggy shit, she was in some shorts with a tank top.

goddamn

"hey" i said a bit dryly because i noticed a few marks on her neck that i know i didn't do.

i'm pretty sure she noticed my mood because she just walked away from me. i closed the door and followed behind her.

"you hungry?" jay asked me with a dry tone.

trouble जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें