14

jayden
"dude i have to sit in a fucking class all day" i whined when me and sage walked into school.

"you shouldn't have ditched then" sage hummed. "i told you billies not good"

"shut up" i mumbled.

billies good

"i'll miss having you in class" sage frowned while giving me a hug. "actually- you haven't been in class but i'll miss you more"

i let out a chuckle and said bye to sage.

i began walking to the damn ISS room. as soon as i was about to walk in, i felt someone grab onto my backpack.

i turned around and saw billie.

"billie we cannot ditch again" i told her with a stern voice.

"oh come on" she pouted. "this will be the last time we do"

"you told me that last time" i crossed my arms and turned around. "look at us now"

i heard billie mumble some things.

when i walked into class, i saw a few other kids in here too. some of them look like freshman, sophomores, and a couple of seniors.

wtf is daniel doing here

he smirked when he saw me.

"ignore him" billie whispered in my ear.

what the fuck??

the teacher wasn't here yet so me and billie went towards the back and sat down next to each other.

a couple minutes later she came in and started telling us to sign in.

once that was finished, the morning announcements came on and we had to do the dumbass pledge.

everyone got up except for billie.

"get up before the teacher tells you something!" i whisper shouted at her.

she shook her head at me and stayed seated.

"billie get up" said the teacher whos name was ms.abbott.

she just looked at the teacher and shook her head.

"i said get up" ms.abbott said again. "don't make me repeat myself"

"nah i'm good" billie chuckled. "america is a trashy ass place anyway. why the fuck would i wanna get up and pledge for a country who doesn't even prioritize its people?"

here we go

"get up before i call security" she said sternly, her face turning red with anger.

"call them" billie shrugged and leaned back. "i don't give a fuck"

the whole class 'ohhed' when she said that.

"you know what" ms.abbott smiled and let out a sigh. "i'm not even gonna argue with a dumbass kid"

i saw billie tilt her head at her when she said that.

"a dumbass kid?" billie laughed. "look at you with yo ass on the wrong side of your body, i wouldn't be saying shit bitch"