29

jayden
"is billie gonna be there?" sage asked me while i got ready.

honestly, if billie found out i change in front of sage or anyone else she's gonna throw a whole bitch fit.

we've been okay, we had some fights but i'm used to that shit now. we had one earlier today about something fucking stupid, it's fine though.

she wants to be stubborn and not answer me because she was wrong. i realized she always has to be right, always.

"of course she is" i told sage with a small chuckle. "i'm just mad that she can't fucking realize she's wrong and take no for an answer"

sage stayed silent.

i plan on getting shit faced tonight because i need to. but the thing is i'm scared i'm gonna do something bad that could potentially get billie really upset.

"like dude, was i wrong about telling her no cause i didn't wanna go over? i'm with her everyday and i'm sure she just wanted to fuck so i told her that" i told sage. "then i said that i was gonna be with you and she was like 'you're always with her' and 'you never spend time with me' like dude... you literally isolate me from my friends"

"she's jealous that you're with me?" sage made a face.

"yup" i nodded and chuckled slightly. "i told her what the fuck am i gonna do with you and she said that i might 'do something' can you fucking believe that?"

"she doesn't trust you around me?"

"she doesn't fucking trust me around anyone!" i laughed. "i'm literally with her everyday, i literally give her all my love and make sure she knows i won't do anything! she's so fucking complicated bro!"

"have you talked to her about this?" sage asked me.

"yes! and she proceeds to tell me that i'm crazy because she's doing shit like that! i'm crazy? all i wanna do is talk to her and not have it turn into a fucking argument!" i shook my head. "everything i say makes us fight now. i just hate how she always has to be right no matter what. i hate how stubborn she is!"

"i was all like 'i'm not gonna do that' and she was like 'do you know how you get when you're drunk' and i said 'yeah but i'm not gonna' and then she was like 'mhm sure you're gonna do something you're gonna regret' and then i said 'no i'm not' and she said 'yeah you will' it kept going back and forth until i got tired of her saying i will so i agreed and then she got mad because i said that. plus she didn't have to bring up me drinking but she did for some fucking reason"

sage just frowned and gave me a sad look.

"speaking of the devil" i chuckled as i saw my phone ring with billies contact photo. "hi baby"

"do you want me to come get you or is uh- sage gonna take you" she asked me dryly.

i looked at sage and rolled my eyes. "sage is taking me" i told her. "is that okay?"

"i guess i don't care" billie said.

omfg

"well i'll see you there" i said quietly because i'm starting to get upset again. "i love you"

billie didn't say anything and hung up on me.

"do you wanna go now?" sage asked me while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"tell me you love me because my own girlfriend won't" i pouted as i hugged her waist.

"i love you jay" she giggled while hugging me. "you're my best friend"