jayden
"fuck" i moaned quietly.

billie had me on my side while she fucked me with a strap. being in this position makes you feel everything.

i let out a loud moan when she started going slower but rammed into me harder.

one of her hands were around my neck while the other fondled with my tit. she was kissing my neck and started to suck on it.

"baby" i breathed out heavily.

billie ignored me and kept pumping in and out. i heard a few noises out side of my room.

what the fuck?

i squeezed my eyes shut when she started going harder and faster. hearing her grunts and moans right next to my ear made me even more wet.

"baby" i patted her leg.

"what" she huffed and stopped.

she's still mad

we got into a fight earlier so here we are... again.

"do you hear th-"

i stopped talking when there was a knock at my door.

"hey jayden?" i heard my mom say. "you in there?"

i quickly pulled the covers over our bodies just in time before she opened my door.

i would've locked it if i knew they were coming

"oh hi?" my mom said when she entered. "is that her car out front?"

"yeah it is mom" i told her quickly. "what are you doing here?"

"your dad and i got a couple days off" she smiled at me. "who is this girl cuddling you?"

she's actually inside me but wtv

"uh- she's my girlfriend" i said awkwardly and tensed up when i felt billie move slowly in and out of me. it wasn't noticeable at all under the covers.

not hot how i expected her to meet my parents

"my names billie" she told my mom while squeezing my hip.

"billie?" my mom made a surprised face. "i like your hair"

"thanks" was all she said.

"well, i'll leave you two alone" my mom said while closing the door. "hopefully i'll see more than just your head next time billie"

so funny haha

once she closed my door, billie ripped off the covers and continued to ram into me.

she pulled out and laid me on my back so we were in missionary.

"your mom seems chill" billie told me while leaning down to kiss my neck.

i'm am NOT gonna talk about my mom while i get fucked

she slowed down her pace and attached our lips together.

"i'm close baby" i whispered against her lips while my hand went down to rub my clit.

she smacked it away and used her own fingers to rub it.

i felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and came on the strap while moaning into her mouth.

billie fucked me slow through my orgasm and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead once i calmed down.

she sat up and bent down near my pussy.

"billie no, i'm sensitive" i whimpered when i felt her hot breath against my core.