Aphmau X Child! Reader

By RJMOSS01

You sniffled after taking another beating but some werewolves. Even though you hid your ears and tail, I gue... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
✅ Mystreet Season 1 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
✅ Mystreet Season 2 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
✅Mystreet Season 3✅
Not a chapter #1 (don't skip pls, its art-)
Season 4 - Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Uhm....Why did I not know this??
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
✅️ Season 4 ✅️
{Update on ✅️Season 4✅️}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter #2 (Update)

Chapter 16

1.7K 48 43
By RJMOSS01

|F/R: Favorite Resturaunt|
|F/F:Favorite Food|
|S/C/N: Sea Crabs Name|
_________________________________________

You pouted as you stood next to Aaron. Aphmau and the other girls were taking the new girl, Jenna, out on a girl night out.

You asked if you could come but Aphmau said you couldn't because the resturaunt they were going to didn't allow kids.

So now you watched as she gave Aaron a list of what Celestia needs and what you need.

Before she could give Aaron a longer list, Aaron cut her off.

"Heh. You know I can take care of Celestia."

"I know I know. But. She's my baby. Yes you are my sweet little chubby baby! Ohh! And I'm gonna worry about you while I'm gone."

"What about me?" Aaron smirked.

"Oh. You have Celestia and Y/N. You'll be fine."

"Huh..I see..Well Celestia, Y/N, and I have our own day tonight. Right girls?" Celestia barked while you didn't answer.

"Speaking of Y/N, are you SURE you can take care of her? You know she can get pouty sometimes."

"No I don't." You glared.

"Uh-Huh. Remember, Y/N needs to get to bed by 9 or else she'll end up sleeping in. Especially if shes stayed up waaay to late. Ah! And you remember the number one rule with her right?"

"No chocolate. I remember." When Aaron, yourself, and Celestia left you continued to pout.

"How long as you going to do that?" "I dunno. Till I'm not mad anymore."

"Celestia. Make your sister happy."

Celestia barked and ran around your legs wanting you to pick her up.

You gave in and held her.

"I'm still mad." Aaron laughed at your statment.

As Stitch and Celestia played, you watched from the side.

"Everything okay Y/N?" Garroth smiled.

"Shes fine. Shes just being a baby." "Am not." "Are to." "AM NOT!" "ARE TOO!"

You glared at Aaron while he smirked smugly at you.

Eventually it was time to leave and Garrith said goodbye to Stitch.

Stitch gave Celestia a little goodbye nuzzle before you all left.

Aaron looked down and noticed you still weren't happy.

"Garroth. You can go on ahead to the house. And take Celestia with you."

"Alright! Come on girl!" Celestia wagged her tail and followed Garroth.

You looked up at Aaron confused.

"What do you want to do?" "Hmph..."

"Come on...Don't be like that. We can do anything you want okay? Anything."

"...Anything?" "Mhm." You thought for a moment for smiling.

"I want to go swimming for a little bit! And go to F/R!"

"Alright!" Aaron took hold of your hand and you two walked to the beach.

Not many people were around so you could run around without bumping into anyone.

You made a sandcastle as Aaron sat down and watched.

"Aaron! I made a sandcastle!" "Nice job!" "And a little crab is living inside! Can I keep it?"

"I dunno..." "Pleaaase~!" You whined.

"Okay. But you need to keep it somewhere it won't get out." "I know, I know." You waved, taking the small crab in your hand.

You leaned close to it as it placed its small claw on the tip of your nose.

"It likes me!" You smiled. Aaron chuckled.

"I'm gonna name you...S/C/N." You went to the water and played in it for a little while.

When Aaron was distracted you filled up the bucket and dumped it on his head.

"Agh--Y/N!" He glared.

You yelped and ran away from Aaron as he chased you. He eventually got you and lifted you up.

You laughed as he tickled. You dropped the crab making Aaron jolt and quickly pick it up for you.

"You can't keep holding this little guy. Where are going to keep him for now?"

You looked around for something until you remembered.

You pulled a match box out of your pocket making Aarons eyes go wide.

"W-Why do you have those!?"

"Oh. Asher gave them to me. He was practicing stuff with his witch stuff and it had something to do with these. I don't think they actually make fire though." You both sat down as you took out all the matches.

You did light one on fire just to see if it would work and it did.

Aaron got freaked out and took it from you before blowing it out. You placed the crab inside and closed it.

"He seems safe!" You smiled.

"Alright. Ready to get F/R?"

"YES!" Aaron placed you on his neck and picked up your Ukulele.

He held it for you as you both walked.

"The stars are pretty." "Mhm." "...Oo~! Can I have my Ukulele?" "Sure!" Aaron handed it to you as you tuned the strings a little bit.

You began to play 'His Theme' from a game you watched Dante play.

As you played it, Aaron watched you.

"When did you learn that?"

"Dante. He was playing a game called 'Undertale' and at one point in the game this pretty song played. I asked him what it was and he said i was called, 'His theme'. I think that means it was Dantes song."

"Maybe. And you learned it all on your own?"

"Mhm. It took me awhile though..."

"Well you did a good job." You continued to play as Aaron hummed to the tune.

You stopped when you two arrived at
F/R.

You both walked inside as you wagged your tail.

You had no idea there was F/R on the island.

You only knew because Lucinda and Katelyn took you one time. Aaron got you two a table near the wall that let people look outside and see everything from a high distance.

"Its so cool here!" "You've been here?"

"Mhm. Auntie Lucy and Katelyn took me here a few days ago."

"I see....Y/N. Theres something really important I wanted to ask you."

"Whats up?"

"Okay...I wa--"

"Are you two ready to order?" The waiters questioned.

"Yes!" "Ugh...Yes. We are." "Alrighty then. What you like?" "Do you guys have steak here?"

"Yes we do. And what would you like?"

"F/F!" "Y/N, inside voice." Aaron scolded.

"Okay. Your food will be here shortly."

"Mkay!" "Alright...Y/N--" "Oh wait! Mr. Waiter!" "Hm?" "Can I have pink lemonade!"

"Of course. And what would you like?" "Water." "Okay. Your food and drinks will be here shortly." You turned to Aaron and smiled.

"Okay! What is it? I'm all ears!" "L-Lets just wait till the food gets here." "Okay."

You two spoke for a little bit before the food came.

"Here is your food. The bill is in om the table." "Thank you sir." You and Aaron smiled.

You dug into the food happily as did Aaron.

"Is it good?" "Mhm! Really good!" "Have you been...Enjoying your night?" "Yeah! I always like hanging out with you Aaron!" Aaron smiled before taking a deep breath.

"Y/N. I need to ask you something..."

"What is it? We have our food, we have our drinks, nothing should interupt us now!" You smiled, taking a sip of your lemonade.

"Alright...I want to ask Aphmau to move in with me." You stopped drinking and looked towards Aaron.

You sighed and put your hands in your pockets.

You knew this day would come.

Your worst fear/dream has become a reality.

At the convention, Aphmau said she'd want you to move in with the two.

But how is Aaron going to feel about that?

You smiled nontheless.

"Aaron...You don't need my permission for that."

"Oh, I didn't want your permission. I was going to do it whether you wanted me to or not." You furrowed your eyebrows and pouted.

Uh--Rude.

"And you didn't let me finish. I want to ask Aphmau to move in with me. If she says yes, I don't want to take her away from you. I promised I wouldn't when me and her started dating. So, Y/N, I wanted to know if you would like to move in with me too."

Your eyes widened and your ears stood straight up, attentive to Aarons words.

"....Oh Irene, I think I'm going to pass out..." You panted.

"Wait what!? S-Sorry, Did I freak you out with that? I didn't mean for this to be so sudden! I wanted to ask you with Aphmau in the room."

"Aaron...That offer is really nice...But are you sure you want me to move in with you guys? I-I don't want to be a third wheel or anything. I can always stay with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan."

"Sure I'm sure...I've told you this before. Your the kind of third wheel that people want around. Your the kind of third wheel I want around." You teared up and grinned.

"T-Then yes! I'd love to move in with you and Aph!"

"If she says yes."

"She will say yes Aaron!"

"How do you know?"

"I've got a feeling!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 476 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...
13.3K 457 21
•Sequel To Aarmau AU (A Stranger)• ♡Completed♡ I watched as the heart meter started beating again. It went faster and faster. "Call the doctors," I s...
5.2K 234 30
CONTENT CONTAINS : INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE GORE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED O...
16.8K 406 22
BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is a student in Phoenix Drop High. With on...