Eternity ~ Draco Malfoy x tvd

By xdracvs

❝When you can live forever what do you live for?❞ More

description/back story
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y

T W E N T Y S E V E N

1.4K 38 35
By xdracvs

Draco POV

After Lilith left the room a warm feeling filled me, I saw it. I saw a glimpse of her humanity when she looked me. She wasn't gone.

~*~

Lilith didn't return back to the common room that night. I stayed by the fire hoping for her return, my head would flicker towards the door at any moment in hope she would show, but she didn't.

There was a meeting with the dark lord in a few days and I already knew Lilith wasn't going to go voluntarily without me forcing her.

It was the early in the morning and my eyes snapped towards the door as Pansy ran through, her hair was messy and she looked like she was out of breath.

"Malfoy!" She shouted across the room.

I let out a huff as she hurried herself towards me, she sprung between the floor as she sorted out her hair quickly. She jumped down next to me on the sofa, the pupil in her eye grew as she stared at me without blinking.

"How you been?" Pansy asked while curling a strand of her hair around her finger.

I didn't reply. I stared at her confused as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Lilith left you for someone else yet?" Pansy asked with wide eyes and a questioning smile spread across her face.

I moved one eyebrow up quickly as she continued to stare. "No." I responded with a glimpse of confusion.

"I'm surprised," she paused as she looked around the common rooms, she moved in closer towards me, closing the gap between us. "I don't think it will be long until she gets bored of you."

My eyes widened as I shuffled seats alway from her. "And why is that?" I say calmly.

"No reason... I- I just think that we would be better."

I let out a surprisingly loud laugh as her faced dropped at my actions. "Oh, you weren't joking?" I asked still laughing.

"No."

I cleared my throat as began to speak. "Pansy you and me... are not going to happen."

"But-" Pansy interrupted.

"But nothing."

The glow that shined on her when she walked in had disappeared. Most like a lot of people this years.

Pansy got up and left moments later, which left me sat in the common room as first years stride through the entrance, skipping high and talking about how exiting Hogwarts is.

I feel a weird burning sensation on my left forearm, I knew what it was but I couldn't reach down to the dark mark here. Not as the first years were here. Not in public.

I walk quickly towards the boys bathroom and lock the door. I reach down to the sleeve on my robe and pull it up, the dark mark was glowing slightly as the burning got more intense to the second.

I knew if it was hurting for me, Lilith would be feeling the pain too, wherever she is.

I questioned myself; do I leave to go to the manor now? Is the dark lord forwarding the meeting?

Evaporation wasn't easy and I had only done it once when I was in 4th year. I evaporated by accident, joking around with Blaise. I didn't know where I ended up or how I got back but I only remember seeing a place I never seen before and then blacking out.

I took one deep breath before I twisted and turned around the bathroom, my head spines as my forearm aches. I take a final twist as I land outside the manor, I don't land safely as my feet touch the floor but automatically leave. I put my hand down quickly towards to floor to catch myself.

"Draco! Draco!" A squirmy voice came from the great door way.

My eyes shot up to see my father standing awkwardly in between the doors. His white hair was tied up in a low ponytail hanging over his shoulder, he flicked in backwards harshly and started walking over in a steady pace.

"You're late." My father claims while holding me by the shoulder. His wide hands cover the whole width of my shoulder, pushing down on it.

I didn't know what I was late for but I acted as though I did.

"The dark lord is waiting to see you and Miss Mikaelson now." My father said in a strong tone.

My eyes shot up to him as he carried on leaning on my shoulders walking towards the entranced the manor. "Lilith is here?" I asked in hope.

"No."

Something heavy filled my stomach as I get closer to the manor. It wasn't that in a few moments I would have to face the most feared person but Lilith wasn't there by my side.

As we reached the inside of the manor, Klaus Mikaelson stood by the stair case, crossing his arms but standing up tall.

"Where is Lilith?" He asked with concerns. 

I shrug unknowingly.

Klaus paces towards me and paces back, he looked stressed. He looked different from when last saw him, he looked lost and aggravated.

"Tell me she is with you!" Klaus shouts as his eyebrows furrow. His pace turned into an angry walk. "Tell me!"

"No." I said sheepishly, my father and I stepped away from him quickly as you could see the anger flow through him.

"She should be here." Klaus's voice echoes in the room.

I doubted she would show up. Her humanity was off, she didn't care about the dark lord, she didn't care about the consequences, she just didn't care.

"She'll show up soon." Caroline reassured klaus, rubbing her hand against his arm in hope he will calm down.

"We haven't got time, the dark lord wants to see them now." My father said.

"He can wait for her with the dark lord, alone." Klaus spoke loudly but quiet enough for the dark lord not to hear.

I didn't want to go in there alone, my hands were shaking as my heart beat sped up. My vision went slightly blurry as I saw the door slowly approach me. Both my fathers hand were placed on my shoulders as he pushed me over towards the door.

As soon as I opened the door a croaky voice spoke. "Ahh... Draco Malfoy..." the dark lord spoke while sitting in his original seat. "Take a seat."

My legs felt like jelly as I walked over to the table, his eyes were on me. I could feel it. I didn't want to be here... not without Lilith.

"Tell me... how is that cabinet going?"

I cleared my throat quickly. "I- It has progressed. Not done yet." I play with my rings underneath the table in nerve.

"Mmh... I see, how long will you be?" His eyes stared down on me as he stroked his snake on the head witch called me to feel uneasy.

"Bit longer." I struggled to speak, I didn't know what I was saying it all came out a blur.

"The Mikaelson girl doesn't seem to be here. Why?"

My heart skips a beat as I stare blankly. What do I say? There was nothing to say in this moment but to shrug so that's what I did.

"You see... if the Mikaelson girl does not attend my meetings then I have no other choice but suggest she is..." he pauses as he freezes on his chair. "Un-loyal."

I blink at his words. The room felt hotter as I bounce my leg up and down in nerve, if a death eater is un-loyal the dark lord won't want anything to do with them. He would simply kill them with no hesitation, but Lilith can't be killed. So what would be do?

"Has she been helping with the cabinet?" The dark lord asks in a deep, stern voice.

"Y-yes." I say uneasily.

There was a moment of silence as the dark lord looks at me with his piercing eyes. "Leave. I'm done speaking to you."

I stay seated for a few moments, making sure my legs are steady. I don't look back once as I walk towards the door, I feel as though I am not breathing. I keep in my breath as I feel the eyes of the dark lord rested on me.

Lilith POV:

My forearm didn't stop aching for the rest of the day. I didn't return back to Hogwarts after I stormed out the common room, I went to hogsmeade. It was crowded with young and old witches and wizards, I recognised a few faces but didn't look at each other eye to eye. Everything was fine, I was shopping until my forearm started to ache. I looked down at my arm to see the dark mark glowing and the pain digging deeper into my arm. I knew where I had to go.

I turned up late to the manor. Nether my parents knew about me flipping the switch and I was getting pretty bored around Hogwarts so I thought this would be fun.

The manor looked dull and gloomy, I approached the door as it creaked open. I saw my mother first, standing up tall with her head held high she was standing next to my father who looked angry and full of rage, clutching his fists in a small ball.

"Lilith!" My mother shouts while walking over to me quickly before wrapping her arms around my neck. She pulled me into a walk embrace, I place my chin on top of her shoulder as I looked over to my father storming towards me in anger as he shouts. "Where have you been?!"

I notice Draco standing to my left as I roll my eyes, I didn't want to see him. Not now.

"Answer me!" My father shouts again, breaking my stare to Draco.

"About what?" I joked.

"Lilith not the time-" Draco says while walking towards me.

My eyebrows lift up as my eyes widen, I look up towards my father who had his eyebrows furrowed and a confused look spread across his face.

"And why is it not the time?" My father puzzled.

Neither, Draco or me answer, I bit down on my lip handing my smile. My mother turns to me and her face drops, I see a tear swell up in her eye as she looks at me as though I am a different person.

"She flipped her switch." My mother mumbled while taking a step towards me, she put out her hand to console me but I backed away.

"Took you a while to figure out, don't you think?" I mocked.

My fathers face fell as he didn't look angry no more but hurt. His lip quivered as he watched his daughter change into someone she is not.

"You didn't..." A small comment concerned comment came from Narcissa.

"Well-" my voice got cut off as the room gets dizzy, a pain rushes through my body. I let out a small cry along with a groan. Everything spin as I felt my legs collapse onto the floor, I feel Draco's cold hand catch my arm and lead my down towards to floor without a crash. I look around the room but I struggle to see, i let out a small cough as my eyes shut close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.4K 48
Sometimes life seems like a dream. The only difference is that if you die, you won't wake up. - Heliophilia - the love of sunlight, the desire to sta...
24.2K 879 35
❝ i would live. and i would do it for them, until the day i could do it for me.❞ ☾☼☽ because...
3.3K 210 66
Will you keep loving me, even if I'll hurt you? Will you keep loving me, even if I'll use you? Will you love me again, if I won't let go of you? -
96K 1.3K 31
- in the process of completley rewriting the whole story cus right now it's kinda trashy :/ - There is a new girl joining the third year at hogwarts...