Adonis | H.S

By temptress_

๐‘จ๐’…๐’๐’๐’Š๐’”: the god of beauty and desire. a man so ethereal, so endlessly godlike, endearing and enthrallin... More

authors note
a prologue
chapter one: at first sight
chapter two: a drink
chapter three: ambiguous talk
chapter four: adorning life
chapter five: anticipation
chapter six: assistance
chapter seven: ardent
chapter eight: a backseat alacrity
chapter nine: acerbic interrogations
chapter eleven: abtruse manners
chapter twelve: ascertain
chapter thirteen: astonishing attires
chapter fourteen: ares
chapter fifteen: awry celebrations
chapter sixteen: ardour
chapter seventeen: acceptance
chapter eighteen: allegory
chapter ninteen: acrid threats
chapter twenty: a129
chapter twenty-one: ambivalence
chapter twenty-two: an ally
chapter twenty-three: all in
chapter twenty-four: art
chapter twenty-five: aglow
chapter twenty-six: รกrma
chapter twenty-seven: accommodate
chapter twenty-eight: addicted to you
chapter twenty-nine: abscond
chapter thirty: affront
chapter thirty-one: allayment
chapter thirty-two: audience
chapter thirty-three: aim
chapter thirty-four: aquarelle
chapter thirty-five: absence
chapter thirty-six: ambush
chapter thirty-seven: artifice
chapter thirty-eight: admission
chapter thirty-nine: amends

chapter ten: acrimony

12.1K 415 415
By temptress_

Harry scrubbed profusely at the blood layering his bruising knuckles and glistening rings.

Once the gore was free from his hands, he swore at the purple dustings from his aggression that were marring the skin. He wasn't opposed to having them but he definitely didn't want Scarlett spotting them and asking what had happened. He was used to having destroyed knuckles, honestly, it was a rarity when they weren't in such a state.

Besides, the other guy was far worse off.

He was grateful he had an adjoining bathroom in his office of the Blue Ribbon, especially during those kinds of nights. Following a swift clean-up and change of suit to an eccentric and patterned number, Harry made his way to the bar front.

It was 10:37 pm, and he was trying to shelf his excitations from the night so far. He needed information and soon but no one was willing to give it to him. He pushed the failed interrogation from his mind and focused on what was to become of the evening.

Xander made eye contact with him across the bar, nodding with a warm smile. He was sat at his usual table with a girl on his lap and a client who had been newly introduced to the business. Harry knew Sebastian had debriefed him on everything, as always.

While Sebastian joined Harry in those types of conquests, Xander was the man behind the business while Harry was busy with other tasks. He trusted him to run the bar and staff, as well as keep his clients comfortable and loyal.

Harry assumed Sebastian was dealing with what remained of their meeting. He didn't bother asking him how he disposed of it, he did when it first happened but after a while, he got bored with the logistics of it.

Sebastian had teased Harry about rushing off to look pretty for his date, and Harry frowned at his friend's cheeky behaviour, almost as if he was having a laugh over a pint and not moving a dead body so he could dispose of it.

He checked his phone, not seeing any texts from Scarlett. It was only seven minutes past their agreed meeting time. Any other night, he wouldn't mind as much but tonight he was extremely impatient and vexed. After the night he'd had, he was ready to brand more of his handprints into her skin.

Signaling Ben to where he was stood at the bar, Harry ordered a glass of scotch and a glass of wine for Scarlett. He instructed Ben to bring them to his table in about five minutes, assuming she'd have arrived by then.

He made his way through the tables, crowded with guests enjoying his liquor, he nodded at a few of the clients that he spotted. The pianist, Leo, twinkled his fingers along the ivory to emit the classical aura he loved.

Almost as soon as Harry was settled into his usual VIP booth, he spotted Scarlett entering his establishment and his irritation suddenly dissipated into heated arousal in the pit of his stomach.

She looked surreal, a cream-toned oversized blazer with matching wide-legged pants. Underneath the blazer was a lacy bodice, black and sensual.

She was a prurient gift wrapped in angelic, innocent demeanour and dripping in liquified ruby.

Her shoes were tall, black, and sleek. They sounded in head-turning clacks as she walked towards the bar.

Scarlett smiled at Ben, the bar being right near the entrance meant she saw him almost immediately. She greeted him politely as he all but drooled, Harry was surprised Ben didn't launch himself over the bar and beg at her feet for a scrap more of her attention.

Ben had tried to win her over those first couple of nights with free drinks but all that did was mess with their stocktake and figures.

Harry was a very possessive person, and he knew the kind of attention Scarlett received from others but he especially hated how Ben looked at her. Men pined for her with slimy gazes and foul intentions. And Ben was no different, aside from the fact that he worked for Harry and knew damn well that Harry was the reason she was there.

He'd assumed his hinting and rude behaviour would indicate to the bartender that she was off-limits but apparently not. Harry's mind flashed to the gun locked away in his office but he pushed the thought away almost immediately. That solution was far too easy. He wanted to have some fun with the guy first.

Plus, dead bartenders were of no use to him and Harry hated the hassle of trying to recruit new people into his business.

Watching the interaction, Harry pulled his lower lip between his thumb and index finger with a raised brow. His mind tingled with the ways he'd prove to Ben this woman wasn't for him to send flirtatious gazes to. Ben pointed to Harry and Scarlett turned, not even acknowledging Ben as she met his gaze.

Harry stood and buttoned the singular clasp on his suit jacket, meeting her at the bar. "Hi, gorgeous."

He leaned in, his hand resting tightly as her hip, and kissed her right where her cheek met her mouth, a soft and lingering kiss that Scarlett felt in her toes. She was unaware that Harry stared straight at Ben as he did it until he withdrew and gave her his full attention.

Scarlett hummed at his enthusiastic greeting. "Hello to you, too."

He gave her a knowing smirk, entwining their hands. He shot a brow up at Ben as he pulled her away towards their secluded booth. They slid into the velvet seating, Harry unbuttoning his suit jacket and putting his arm around her shoulder so he could toy with her raven-hued hair. "Are you trying to out-dress me?"

She adored how he dressed, the suits he wore accentuating his confidence, strong personality, and colourful thoughts with expressive prints and shades.

"As if you even have a chance against me." She joked.

He glared and yanked her closer by a fistful of her oversized blazer, capturing her lips in a deep and messy kiss. She moaned against him, reaching up to tangle her hand in his curls and pull him even closer against her.

He smelt so fresh and clean with underlying musk and enticing smoky vanilla. He tasted amazing and felt even better than she remembered.

She sucked on his lower lip and he slid his hand beneath her blazer, his fingers flexing against her side right under her rib cage and squeezing. He trickled his touch down, wrapping his hand around her upper thigh and bringing her leg over his lap.

He was desperate for her, wanting to get lost in her body so he could forget about everything else.

The sound of a cleared throat snapped the two out of their hungry daze. Scarlett pulled away completely but Harry made sure to keep his arm wrapped around her. Ben stood at the booth with the drinks Harry had requested, and she made a soft noise of delight that bounced around in Harry's ear.

He didn't look at Ben as he gathered the drinks and handed Scarlett her glass. He turned slowly to peer at him with a look of disinterest. "You can go now."

Scarlett tutted, nudging him with her elbow. She didn't see a reason for him to be so dismissive with his staff. "You don't need to be rude." She said lowly to him before smiling up at Ben. "Thank you."

When Ben beamed at her, Harry scoffed. "I'll handle my staff how I see fit, sweetheart." Not to mention the guy was an absolute wet-wipe who couldn't even hide his pining adoration for her when she was clearly here with his employer.

Ben found this moment to slip away, not wanting to be around his boss any longer because he knew he'd be a doormat for his aggression.

"You could be nice."

"I'm not nice."

"You're nice to me."

"And you're making me regret it." Harry's jaw clenched as they stared at each other with narrowed eyes.

Scarlett tilted her chin up at his sour rebuttal. "Apologise to him."

Harry growled, the sound deep in his throat as he hung his head back on his neck. With his fingers between his lips, he let out an ear-piercing whistle that alerted Ben and almost every patron in the whole bar.

He curled a finger to signal him back to the table before settling back in his seat. Harry stretched both of his arms along the back of the booth and spread his legs as he prepared himself, asserting a dominating posture that would get the message across.

"Yes, Mr. Styles?"

Harry clicked his tongue, staring at him from under his brow. He then turned to Scarlett and smirked, pointing at Ben. "Would you fuck him?"

"Excuse me?" Scarlett exclaimed, perplexed at this turn of events.

"You heard me." He turned to Ben again. "Do a little spin for me."

Ben gulped, sweating bullets underneath Harry's menacing gaze, stumbling in a small circle before facing them again. Harry threw Scarlett a raised brow, obviously waiting for her response.

"Harry, you're being-"

"Just answer the question, Scarlett. Would you fuck him?"

She glared at him In disbelief and saw the stubbornness in his expression. She knew he wouldn't let this go until he got an answer. She breathed out a quiet, "No."

"No what?"

"No, I wouldn't fuck him."

Harry shrugged his shoulders at Ben, lifting one side of his mouth in an expression that said what can you do? Ben blinked away his surprise at the whole interaction before Harry waved him off. He was irate already before she went and challenged him. He wasn't intending to act up that way but Ben pushed him and she pushed him.

"There was no need for that." She hissed at him, crossing her arms and glaring.

"Maybe you don't understand. I don't appreciate his work ethic. As his boss, it's my job to put him in his place."

"You didn't need to be an asshole about it."

He pinned her to the seat with his intense gaze. "Scarlett... I've had a really shitty night and unless you want me to take it out on you, I would watch what you say."

But she was livid with confusion and embarrassment. And honestly, she hated how he treated his staff and used her to get at the poor bartender. "You think you can use that as an excuse to act like a dick? Seriously?"

With his back obscuring the view from the bar, he wrapped his hand around her neck and stared deep into her eyes. "What did I just say?"

"Fuck you, Harry."

Harry was silent, his eyes stormy as he removed his hand from its grip around her throat and picked up his glass of scotch, and downed the glass with a grimace. He grabbed her hand and pulled her from the booth, almost dragging her towards the back of the bar while she struggled to keep up.

Scarlett's heart was beating hard in her throat as her nerves became exceedingly overwhelming as he unlocked a door and led her down a hallway. There were a few doors, all closed and he led her through one. A small reception space that held a desk and waiting area with a plush deep blue couch, like the booths in the bar. It was empty now, it being so late but she assumed it was bustling during business hours. He took her into another door that he had unlocked and led her into the room and closed the door behind him.

She turned and took in the surroundings of the room, a warm and antique interior of an office. The lights were dim and warm and she spotted a nameplate on the desk that read Harry's name. She peered at the leather seat where he would sit during his work meetings and she didn't get a chance to take in anything else before he cleared his throat and she turned back to look at him.

"Harry, what's going on?"

His eyes were livid as he stared at her from under his brow. His chest heaving as he seethed in built-up aggression.

He didn't reply, but simply reached down and started undoing his belt.

"Since you love opening that mouth of yours, get on your knees."

His words were soft, quiet but spoken with a menacing, intense bite of authority that Scarlett wasn't prepared for. She stood before him in a mild shock.

"On your knees. I won't ask again."

Scarlett swallowed her surprise at his reaction. She'd thought about this happening more than she'd care to admit, and she didn't mind how they got there. She wanted to please him. Since meeting him, she knew it would be a battle for control between them and he constantly proved he was the one who would control her. And she thrived on it, it thrummed in her bloodstream.

She sank to her knees and gulped as he sauntered towards her. His hand gripped her jaw tightly and angled her head to look at him.

"Do you know who's in control, or have you forgotten already?"

"Remind me."

Harry's jaw clenched as he growled lowly at her request. His hand moved from her jaw to unbutton his pants and drag down the zipper. Scarlett's gaze went from his face to where his hand was, eyeing the bulge behind his briefs in the parting of his trousers. Her hand went up to feel him, so hard and begging for attention.

She kissed his length over the material, fanning her hot breath over him. He sighed, finally getting something from her he'd thought about nonstop.

Her mouth and her submission.

He pulled his pants and briefs lower, exposing his length with a sigh as it fell heavily from the confines. Scarlett admired him, both long and thick with a vein wrapping around towards the spongy tip that was the same rosy hue as his lips.

She wrapped her hand around his base and he grabbed her jaw to make her look up at him again.

"You better swallow me as good as you swear at me."

With a smirk, she teased him with a brief flick of her tongue against the head of his dick. She did it a few times, savouring the taste of him and how he looked down at her with his curls falling around his face.

She took him deeper, pulling back and using her hand to spread the wetness her mouth had left down his shaft.

"So gorgeous with those lips around me." He purred, running a hand through her hair and she grabbed it, encouraging him to take a handful of it in his fist.

He gave her a crooked smile and used the hold he had to move her mouth along his length. She hummed, anchoring herself with her hands on his strong thighs. She gagged and tears prickled her eyes as he took her mouth, growling filthy words at her that she felt in her core.

"Good girl, yes, let me fuck your throat. You like having your mouth full of my dick?"

She really fucking did. He looked beautiful above her, lips parted with a furrowed brow. His breathing becoming erratic. She pulled away with a gasp, taking deep breaths to calm her watering eyes and resting her jaw for a second before taking him deep again.

Harry cursed out as she sunk him to the back of her throat until her nose touched his abdomen. He coached her with praise, running his thumb along her cheek where a tear streamed down the skin.

She used her hands to work his length, pulling away and looking up at him. He stared back, intimidatingly calm while she fought hard to please him. But she could see the vein in his neck was prominent, could feel how hard he was throbbing in her hands and knew if she placed a hand to his thighs, they'd be shaking.

He took control once more, holding her head still and pushing his hips forward so she swallowed him again.

"Wanna try calling me an asshole again, sweetheart?"

His taunt was even more rewarding for him when she gagged loudly and he pulled his hips away so she could breathe. He smirked at her.

"I didn't think so."

She used her hand on his shaft again, sucking on him greedily. His words were getting to her, a throbbing between her legs that only intensified with his stare. She could feel he was close by how his dick pulsed against her tongue. She sucked him harder, willing his release.

She pulled away to say, "Come for me, Harry." And then quickly returned her mouth to him. He could feel her desperation to make him come, humming to make her throat vibrate around him.

He withdrew his length and pumped his hand along it fiercely. "Open." He ordered.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, holding his thighs as he worked himself towards his release.

"You talk to me that way ever again, I'll gag you like this until I bruise your throat."

"Yes, sir." She smiled innocently at him, her eyes sparkling with mischief. As soon he heard those words, his orgasm hit him, earth-shattering and breathtaking. His release decorated her displayed tongue, her full lips, and her chin.

"Swallow." He demanded, rubbing his thumb along her cheekbone.

She licked her mouth and chin clean of him, swallowing his pleasure and taste.

"Good girl." His praise sparked something deep inside of her, and she knew she was going to become addicted to it.

After righting his appearance, Harry helped her stand, making sure he was balanced on her heels before taking her mouth in a messy kiss. He tasted himself on his tongue and moaned.

"Who's in control?"

"You are, Harry."

He gave her a rewarding smile, kissing her again and lifting her into the desk. She pulled away with a hiss, the hard surface of the wood stiff on her sore backside.

"Ouch."

"Ooh." He pouted in sympathy but his eyes were playful. "That picture you sent me was cruel."

The mention of the picture she'd sent him if her bruised ass had her smiling.

"You didn't like it?"

"Oh, I did. Had to leave my meeting for a minute to gather myself."

He smirked at her and she tried to wrap her head around all that had occurred in the night, from his aggression, his passion, and now his casual teasing. She was so enthralled by him already. He really did have her by the throat constantly. And not just physically.

Her eyes found an odd art piece over his shoulder. It was sat in the corner of the room by the door, a small pillar of onyx that displayed a marble bust with eroded edges on top. It looked old and expensive, with a sense of something godlike. A carved man, the features sharp and sculpted to perfection.

Was this what he meant when he said he collected things? Art?

Looking at the seemingly ancient sculpture, she knew it was chiseled and formed to acme. While godlike, seraphic, and glorious, the man in front of her was a type of beauty that could never be captured in marble.

***

Oh hey.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, my loves!

Thoughts on aggressive Harry?

I don't know where to draw the line with Adonis Harry so I hope he's tolerable for you!

Thoughts on Ben, Sebastian, Xander? We'll be seeing more of them soon.

Also I loved how much you guys liked the last chapter and how precious he got over chipped nail polish and getting blood on his Gucci suit. I love you all haha!

Make sure you vote- it really helps me and the story out!

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 17.7K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
304K 6.6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
106K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
358K 12.2K 82
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...