RED FAVOR [G!P]

De WeirdoAtNight

Son Chaeyoung is a 17 year old incoming senior when her mom and dad got a divorced and their life turns upsid... Mais

Manhattan
Perfect School?
New Meat
Partners
Shhhhh
Bad Decision
The Deal
Yo'
Yo'
Meet The Family
Knowing Chaeyoung
Furious
Julia
Out Of The Blue
Better Days(?)
Sudden Ending
Doctor Son
Unexpected Patient
Meeting Again
Closure
Hangover
Jealousy And Anger
Starting A New Life
Orphaned
Biggest Revelation
Right Thing To Do
Love Me Tonight
We Are Fated

Sway

17K 414 175
De WeirdoAtNight

Third Person POV

[music playing in the background]

Don't stray
Don't ever go away
I should be much too smart for this
You know it gets the better of me
Sometimes
When you and I collide...

.....

"You are fucking too much for me.."The Japanese woman caressed the face of the korean woman above her. She smiled as she gently kissed the latter with so much passion..

She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck while she's being derailed. Her tight femininity is welcoming the korean gils thick penis like it's always the first time.

She's been so intoxited.

The lust.

The closeness that they have is something that melts her heart. This is not just about sex anymore. Chaeyoung is making her way to her heart already.

"Ah..."Chaeyoung can't help but suck on her shoulder so Supress her moans. She's thrusting faster while Mina's meeting her every bump..

I fall into an ocean of you
Pull me out in time
Don't let me drown
Let me down
I say it's all because of you

The couch keeps squeaking due to their wild movements above. While music is playing in the background. Minari will never exchange this moment to any other materials.

Her thirst for Chaeyoung is uncontrollable. She wants her all to herself. She wants to be loved by her.

She doesn't wanna let go..

Mina's nails is digging in Chaeyoung's flesh as the latter keep defiling her pussy. Chaeyoung smiled at her,ignoring the pain of being scratched my Mina.

"I wanna cum with you baby..."Mina said with half lidded eyes.

"Then cum with me..."Chaeyoung kissed her gently as she keeps her fats pace."You have a very beautiful eyes,Mina..."

Mina giggled.

Let all the things
You mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth
Indeed it's time
Tell you why
I say it's
Infinitely true...

"Ahh..."

"Chaeyoung, ah.."

"Chaeyoung... I like you..."

Chaeyoung suddenly stopped the moment she heard it. Is Minari being just delusional bcoz she's cumming.

"Fuck, don't stop! " Mina whined and slightly hit Chaeyoung's arm. The latter continued thrusting her.

"Uhm..ahh.."

"Yes,Keep cumming inside,baby.."Mina sucked on Chaeyoung's neck. It will leave very visible hickey. As if she cares.

....

Say you'll stay
Don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way
Yeah I need to know
All about you

...

"Why are you looking at me like that,huh?" Mina furrowed her brows.

They're just lying down the bed after a hot sex. Chaeyoung can't open the conversation where Mina told her she likes her. Bcoz she thinks Mina's just being delirious due to the ecstacy of cumming..

"Nothing..."Chaeyoung smiled at the Japanese woman." Let's go to sleep..."

"What?" Mina got up and straddled the korean woman."But I'm still horny..."

Mina started rubbing her pussy against the shaft of Chaeyoung's soft cock.

"ugggh..."Chaeyoung put her hands on Mina's waist helping her while gyrating."You're always horny..."

"I'm just enjoying life..."Mina put her hand on Chaeyoung's breasts and squeezed them tightly.."uhhh.."

"Quit teasing me,Mina..."Chaeyoung slapped her butt cheek."Ride me now.."

"I'm still enjoying this.."Mina continued what she's doing. Enjoying the teasing thay she doing.

Chaeyoung's cock is already hard as rock again. Ready to defile her pussy again. But ahe enjoys little foreplays,tho.

The Japanese woman bowed down and licked Chaeyoung's left breast,squeezing them tightly as she flicks her tongue up and down,pleasuring Chaeyoung..

"Oh,fuck..."Chaeyoung can't helped nut close her eyes to savor the feeling.

" Your nipple tastes sweet..."Mina's hot breath makes Chaeyoung arch her body.

Mina gave the same attention to the right breast of Chaeyoung. Making the korean girl gasped for breath due to so much pleasure. This is the first time, Mina being a dominant one. She's always doing the work.

"Please, Mina...."Chaeyoung begged..

"What?"

"I wanna feel you again.."

"Don't be so impatient,Chaeyoung..."Mina said as she got up and put her index finger in Chaeyoung's lips.."I'm still enjoying..."

"uugh,but...."

"No buts, tiger..."

Mina stood up and positioned above Chaeyoung's head."Eat my pussy..."She sat on Chaeyoung's face while gripping in the headboard for support.

"Ohh.."She moaned when she felt Chaeyoung's wet and hot tongue brushing against her slit." oooh..."

Chaeyoung squeezed her butt cheeks as she eats her out. Mina felt her tongue going inside her entrance. It's making her knees weak." Fuck!"

"I'm drowning from your pussy juice..."Chaeyoung joked.

"Idiot!"

Chaeyoung just laughed. It's bcoz Mina literally cum in her mouth when she entered the Japanese woman's velvety vagina with her tongue. She didn't stop licking and sucking it. While she's jerking off her cock..

The Japanese woman stood up and hopped down the bed after. "Wait for me"

Chaeyoung got up, restes her elbows in the bed, watching Mina running outside the room naked. What is she going to do?

Chaeyoung just waited for her till Mina came back with a glass of ice cubes.

"What are you doing with that?" asked the korean girl.

"I'll suck a frozen dick,tonight."Mina answered as she hopped up to their bed.

She put the glass of ice cubes on the side table and picked one. She put it on her mouth."Oh,So cold.."

Chaeyoung is confused.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs..."Mina ordered.

Chaeyoung obeyed her. She positioned in between the korean woman's legs.

Mima started jerking her cock off...

Just ny staring at the veiny beast turns Mina on again. She bowed down and kissed the shaft. She blew on it making Chaeyoung flinched.

"Fuck, that's cold as fuck!"

Mina laughed at Chaeyoung's reaction. She's loving the fact that Chaeyoung is still cute while being so hot..

She started blowing against Chaeyoung's dick and balls. She sucked. The other ball making the korean woman moaned so loud.

"Oh,goddammit,Minari!"

Chaeyoung is trembling from pleasure. She can't believe that an ice cube can be a tool for sex. And she's loving it.

Mina suddenly put her dick inside her mouth with the melting ice cube.

She grabbed Mina's hair and pulled it." Oh, fuck so cold.."

Mina is playing with the head while circling the melting ice cube around it."Chaeyoung can't control herself now. She's pulling Mina's hair roughly while moaning loudly.

"So good,ugh.."

When the ice melted completely. Mina started bobbing her head up and down. She can't take all of Chaeyoung's dick so she used her hand to masturnate the shaft. She still can't deepythroat Chaeyoung coz of her gag reflex. But hopefully someday she finally can do it.

Chaeyoung stares down at the woman giving her pleasure.. He dick coming in and out of the beautiful Japanese woman's mouth. She smiled at her while caressing her face..

"I gonna cum,baby..."

The pressure is starting to build up in her abdomen. Indicating the she's about to cum inside Minari's mouth.

Minari fasten her pace. Signaling her that it's omay to cum inside her mouth. "Uhm!"

Minari sucked the head. That triggered the koream woman to finallu release.

"Aaasrggh...fuuck...."

Chaeyoung squirted deep down Mina's throat. And Mina willingly taking it all in. The fact that Chaeyoung is cumming in her mouth was enuf for her cum too.. Chaeyoung's cum taste so good.

Chaeyoung drained all her cum inside.. It's too tiring for her. She can't believe that she's now experiencing this. She's just watching this kind of stuff in porn, before. And now there's a woman who's willing to do it for her..

She felt Mina laid above her. She hugged the Japanese woman tightly."You are awesome"

"I know.."

They both giggled.

Chaeyoung kissed Mina's head as they both drifted off to sleep.

_______

Mina's POV

I woke up above Chaeyoung's naked body. When I looked at the alarm clock.. It's 5am in the morning. Chaeyoung smeller really good. I will never get tired of her smell.

Thinking about how we fucked last night excites me.

I looked up at her. Her mouth slightly opened and she snoring a little. What a cute baby... She's my tiger cub..

"I like you,Son Chaeyoung..."I whispered as she stared at her."I hope you can learn to like me too..."

I thought of Julia..

That bitch.

Chaeyoung is mine.. Only mine,Julia..

______

I know this is a meh. This was rushed. Lol

-Weirdoatnight

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
134K 2.6K 16
⚠️: If you're innocent/sensitive bye~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, a very smart and hardworking daughter, graduates and becomes a professor at the age of 17 beca...
198K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
70.5K 1.3K 14
Myoui Mina A girl who owns a company but lonely because no one can make her happy she can buy everything but can't find someone who can love her the...