Mercy In My Heart // Hawk x O...

Oleh c_wolfhard06

Blair Lawrence lives with her dad, Johnny Lawrence, in Reseda. Her shitty life continues until she meets Migu... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Update
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Forty Eight

1.5K 32 7
Oleh c_wolfhard06

I was crushed. My brother hated me. What was I gonna now? All this did was add more stress onto me.

-

School ended for winter break and so far, I had spent majority of it in my room. I hadn't gone to Miyagi-Do or Eagle Fang in the past few days to try and ease my mind. Miguel stopped by a few times to try and help me feel better, but it didn't help. I tried texting Robby multiple times, but he hadn't responded, I'm pretty sure he blocked me.

-

My dad was going to some fancy event tonight with his friend Ally. This just meant another night alone.

I then received a text from Sam. She was throwing a holiday party for Miyagi-Do tonight. I decided to go, since I didn't really have anything better to do. I also needed to leave me room at some point. I threw on some leggings and an unfamiliar sweatshirt. I didn't know where it was from, but it seemed oddly familiar. I brushed off these thoughts and threw it on. I walked over to Sam's and headed inside.

It sure was some party. There was literally nothing to do. I sat next to Demitri at the end of the couch as we all sat in silence, listening to Christmas music.

"Well, this Christmas party's turning out to be ho-ho-horrible" Demitri sighed.

"Really?" I asked while letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, Sam. I thought you said your parents were gonna be out for the night" Chris added. "So why aren't we throwing a rager?"

"he has a point" I say.

"There's a keg on the way. It's just gonna be a few more minutes."

"Can we at least put on a Christmas special? I'd even watch that creepy one with the little elf dentist"

I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I'm that bored."

We all soon heard the doorbell ring.

"It's here. Blair, can you help me?"

I nodded my head and followed her to the door. Before I could open it, she stopped me.

"I need to be honest with you"

"What?"

"This isn't a Christmas party"

"No shit"

"I invited Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang over to form an alliance"

"What?! Are you crazy?"

"What else was I supposed to do. We need to team up or else you'll be stuck having to chose and besides, only one dojo can go up against Cobra Kai. We may as well do it together"

She had a point. God I hated it when she was right. I had thought about teaming up with them lately, but I don't know if we were going about this the right way.

I sighed and opened the door to find all of Eagle Fang standing behind it. As they all filed inside, everyone else stood up, prepared to fight.

"Aw hell nah!" Chris exclaimed. "You've got to be kidding me"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mitch asked. "This isn't a keg party"

"Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why?" Demitri asked.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now. To all of us"

"Guys. We'll stand a better chance if we team up. If we don't, we'll let Kreese- Cobra Kai win" I add.

"Two dojos are stronger than one" Miguel said as he held my hand and flashed me a smile. "Look, we've all done shitty things in the past-"

"Yeah, like breaking Demitri's arm" Chris said.

"Hey you guys started that fight!" Mitch explained.

"After you almost got me fired."

Everyone else began to argue with each other. This wasn't going too well so far.

"Guys!" I yelled to stop the arguing. "We need to work together"

"Even if we did team up, it wouldn't work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like-"

"Oil and vinegar?" Bert asked.

"No, not salad dressing"

"You know what? Screw this. Come on, lets go" Mitch said as he and the others started to leave.

For a moment we thought we had lost them until Demitri spoke up.

"Hey Pussies! This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you. So was I- well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang, weird name, by the way, can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I'm sorry for all the "assholes", I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but its an emotional time."

Demitri managed to win the crowd over with his speech. It looked like Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang would be teaming up after all.

-

We all moved into the kitchen to discuss our plans for the future. So far, it was going really well, sort of.

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, Gi design, post-training snacks, and sensei dispute resolution protocol." Demitri said as he ran down the list of items. "Ok, not good, but still, its a start."

We all then heard a cat meowing from outside.

"Aw, I think your cat wants to come in" Bert said as he went outside. "Here kitty kitty"

"Since when do you have a cat?" I asked.

"I don't" Sam replied.

That was when total fear set into all of our eyes.

Suddenly Bert was thrown through the kitchen window. We all quickly helped him up, he had had a pretty rough fall.

"Bert, what happened?" Miguel asked.

"No cat" He responded.

Soon, Hawk entered the kitchen. I wanted to cry just looking at him, but I held back my tears and grabbed onto Miguels hand. Soon enough, the rest of Cobra Kai joined him as well. I then heard someone bust through the front door. It was Tori.

"Tori, you don't have to do this" Miguel said.

"It's too late. This ends tonight!" She explained. "No mercy!"

We all began to fight one another. I was scared out of my mind. All this did was bring back my memories of the fight at the school.

I quickly got myself back together and started to defend myself. I was doing well for wanting to run away. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Miguel being thrown into a table by Kyler. I wanted to help him, but I was a little too caught up at the moment with another Cobra Kai member.

When I caught a break, I saw Sam running away from Tori. Tori was slowly following behind. She didn't want to fight Sam, she wanted to fight me. She knew the only way to get me to her, was to hurt someone I cared about. I quickly followed after them.

I accidentally ran into Hawk on my way outside. He looked me up and down. Not in a creepy way, but more of a confused way. I didn't know why. I brushed it off and went back to running after Tori and Sam.

"Blair-" Hawk said from behind me.

I stopped in my tracks for a second before returning to my goal. I didn't have time for Hawk, nor did I actually want to talk him.

I found Tori beating Sam up with a pair of nunchucks in the dojo.

"Tori, enough. Leave her alone!"

"About time, Lawrence" she wickedly grinned as she let go of Sam who soon passed out.

She made her way over to me and looked me over.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You took everything from me. I finally had someone to look out for me and you took him away!" She yelled as she began to strike me. thankfully I was able to blocker her, that was until she started to use her nunchucks on me. I quickly started to loose my footing out of fear.

She started to hurt me severely and I was ready to give up.

"Tori stop!" Hawk yelled as he entered the room. He quickly helped me up. I was dizzy and could barely hold myself up, Hawk did that for me.

"The fights over" Miguel added as he and Demitri entered the room.

I guess Hawk had changed his mind after all. I was glad to see his Eli side showing again, but I still didn't forgive him for what he did to me.

"It's not over!" Tory yelled. "this will never be over Lawrence. You hear me?"

Tory sighed in anger and began to walk out. Before she could leave, she spoke up to Miguel and Hawk. "Traitors, you better watch your backs"

"He won't have to. He's got friends watching it for him" Demitri added.

Tory then rolled her eyes and left.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

191K 3.7K 42
content warning: mentions of self harm age gap "I'm self-destructive, and all I'm gonna do is take you dow...
73.8K 1.1K 54
Jackson Lawrence-kent moves into the valley right when his Dad opens up Cobra Kai, watch as he goes through, karate wars, love triangles and along th...
37.8K 1.2K 35
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been a fighter. Being the daughter of Johnny...
7.6K 298 20
When her absent father starts up his old karate dojo, Hallie Keene's life changes. As she learns karate, she must also navigate her relationships wit...