The School's Pervert | Namjoo...

By jjoonsdimpless

"Saying a word to him will ruin your reputation, y/n.".... "You're exaggerating." As you read the school's ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 pt 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
the letter
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
this story's future + life update

Chapter 46

1.6K 82 54
By jjoonsdimpless

After lying in bed as your mind races for an hour, you eventually fall asleep.

...while Namjoon is partying it the fuck up.

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon sits on a chair, bopping his head as he eats Ramen noodles

"Wow, fantastic baby! Dance... I wanna dan dan dan—Come on, take a sippp!" Hoseok whines as he sits, drunk on the couch, raising a beer to Namjoon.

"You know I don't drink, Hoseok, and I think it's time you stop for tonight. You're drunk out of your mind."

"Noooo hahaha he's fiiine!! hahahah.." Yoongi says, his words slurring as he throws himself next to Hoseok on the couch, wrapping an arm around him.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna take your drink too." Namjoon says, chuckling and grabbing Yoongi's 6th beer of the night from his clammy hands.
Yoongi slumps back on the couch and crosses his arms, pouting with furrowed brows, "He's such a party pooper." he says to Hoseok.
"I know, right." Hoseok replies, whispering as they both glare at Namjoon.

"Blah, I'm Namjoon and I'mmm soberrrr!" Yoongi mocks, he starts chuckling. "Yeah! I'm Namjoon I'm smmaarrtt and speak every language ever!!" Hosoek chimes in, both him and Yoongi now hugging their stomachs and hysterically laughing.

"..You guys know I'm like 4 feet away from you.. right." Namjoon says as he holds their half-full bottles, watching from only a few steps away.
Hosoek and Yoongi stop laughing immediately and stare at Namjoon with wide, shocked eyes before looking to each other and breaking into laughter again, even harder than before. Namjoon rolls his eyes with a chuckle.

He turns around and starts walking towards the kitchen, "Babysitting. I'm babysitting two kids right now." he says to himself.

"Namjoonn, come backk! We didn't mean it.." Hosoek whines, Namjoon laughs, "I know you didn't mean it, it's fine." he says, emptying their alcohol into the sink. He walks back out into the living room.

"Let's do some more karaoke!!" Hosoek says, clapping. "Yeah!!" Yoongi cheers.
It's hilarious how their energies balance out to match when they're drunk.

"We started karaoke while you guys were sober.. I think that's enough for tonight. You both need rest before Hoseok winds up breaking his other leg too." Namjoon says. Both Yoongi and Hosoek overdramatically heave a sigh in unison, "Fiiine."

Yoongi follows behind Hosoek as he steps on one foot with his crutches going upstairs.

"Second door on the right!" Namjoon yells to them from the first level.

"Got it!! Thanks, brother!"

Namjoon plops himself onto the couch and sighs in relief, finally an end to that exhausting day and evening.

I could fall asleep right here.

He checks his phone to see if you texted him; nothing. He puts his phone facing down on the couch beside himself in defeat. He lies his head back on the couch headrest, closing his eyes to sleep; but it's not long before hes interupted.

Is that..... moaning?

Oh my god.

Namjoon groans and throws his head down into his hands.

How is Hoseok even able to do anything with a broken leg??

That should be me and y/n right now, but whatever higher power that exists seems to despise us. I'm practically a born-again virgin.

After Yoongi and Hoseok settle down and the noise stops, Namjoon quietly tip-toes upstairs and walks into his room... to find Yoongi and Hosoek splayed on his bed.

I thought I told them the second room on the right, not third!

Wait. Does that mean that they did it... on my bed....

"God damnit." Namjoon quietly says to himself before rolling his eyes and walking into the spare bedroom.

Namjoon lays in bed, restless, constantly checking his phone to see if you messaged him. Always finding nothing.
He keeps waiting and waiting until finally,

y/n❤️(on hosoek's old phone)
i hope hosoek and yoongi didn't
take all the rooms in the house

y/n❤️(on hosoek's old phone)
cus i'm moving back in today ;)

Namjoon sits up in bed, holding his phone and smiles. "Yes." he says to himself, face glowing from the screen of his phone and out of joy.

"What happened? Something good?" Hosoek walks in to the room with a towel around his waist, Yoongi follow behind.
"..Why are you guys awake?." Namjoon asks.
"We just showered... it's 7 AM, man." Yoongi replies, drying his hair with a towel. Namjoon's eyes widen.
"I didn't even sleep!" he says, Hosoek laughs at him, pointing a finger before lifting it to his forehead.
"God, I'm so hungover."
"I don't remember anything from last night.. well, I remember one thing." Yoongi says, looking to Hoseok with a smirk, Hoseok smiles sheepishly and pushes his chest.

Namjoon looks to Hosoek, then to Yoongi, then back to Hosoek with a disgusted expression on his face. "...Anyways, Y/N said she's coming back today!" Namjoon says. Hosoek laughs. "Sure she is. My parents would never let you see her, let alone live with her this quickly after what happened yesterday."

Y/N's POV

Your alarm wakes you up at 5 AM, just the time you set it. You quietly get out of bed and start collecting your things. Your favourite outfits, art supplies, books and hygiene products. A couple stuffed animals too.
6:30 AM comes and you've finished packing. You start writing a letter and leave it on your bed.

——————————————————-
(if the image doesn't load):

"dear mom and dad,

you've probably found this letter because you realized I didn't walk home from school today. I won't be coming home until you can accept Hosoek's sexuality and my love for Namjoon. please do not come looking for me, leave me to my own peace and decisions. if i screw up, i screw up. All my fault.

Call me when you've accepted the change and can love us all for who we are. sorry things have to be this way.

love, your daughter y/n"

———————————————————

You thought of mentioning that you're still mourning Jisu's death, but your parents would  probably just take that as an excuse since they knew you stopped being friends with her, though they still don't know why. They don't know the depths of your friendship and hatred for each other, though you're not sure if you hate her anymore.

Before heading downstairs, you tiptoe into your parent's bedroom; your mom still sleeping and your dad's side of the bed empty.
You quickly grab your phone from your mom's nightstand drawer, maintaining silence and running out of the room.
You'd think she would hide your phone in a different spot each time she took it from you.
You tuck it your phone into your pocket as you run downstairs.

Your dad chuckles as he sips his morning coffee. "Quite the heavy backpack you've got there." he says. You force a laugh. "Yep! Just for a school project." you reply.
"That's my girl. You're back home and already working harder." he says, you smile with thin lips.

Namjoon tutors me and has always motivated me to work hard and do well in school.

"Well, i'm off, dad!" you say, opening the front door.
"Bye, sweetie!"
"Bye, dad."
As you're stepping out, you hesitate, realizing this is probably the last time you'll see him for a while. Or at least you hope it is.
"Love you." you say.
"Love you too, honey." he replies.
And with that, you're out the door and locking it behind you.

When you reach school, you meet Namjoon at the front foyer. His eyes immediately light up at the sight of you and his arms open. You run into his embrace, he holds you tightly.

"I know it was only one day but I've been worried about you like hell." he says.
"I was worried about you too, I know Yoongi and Hosoek are loud when they—." You say.
"So, so loud." Namjoon says, cutting you off, you both laugh in each other's arms.

"I mean, we're pretty loud too—." Namjoon starts, you put a finger on his mouth, shushing him, "Not at school!" you say as you smile, looking up at him. He chuckles. "Right, sorry." he replies, smiling back down at you.

You walk yourselves to each other's classes, holding hands.

You and Namjoon meet all the boys outside of the school at the end of the day, like usual.
"Jesus, y/n, did you pack your whole house in your backpack?" Jin asks, cackling.
"I tried to, yeah." you grin.
"Y/N is moving back in." Namjoon says.
"I left a letter with my parents and hoping they don't do a search party for me again."  you say.
"Holy shit, that's great!" Jimin says with sparkling eyes.
"We have to celebrate. Joon, party at your place?" Jungkook says. You look up to your boyfriend and smile innocently.
"Why not."

"Jin, Jimin, you can come with me and Hosoek in our car and—." Yoongi starts.
"I wanna go with y/n!" Jimin whines.
"Jungkook and I are a couple, we go together." Taehyung says, wrapping an arm around Jungkook.
"Damn.. I thought it was bros before hoes." Jimin jokes, Taehyung rolls his eyes with a smile.
"Well there's 3 spots in the back so all three of you can come with us." Namjoon says.

car 1

car 2

And so Namjoon drove you all to his place, Yoongi following behind him.

But when you got there, 2 people were waiting at the door, peering into the house.

to be continued..

author's note
(unedited, sorry if there are mistakes)
thought this chapter was getting long so i'm stopping it here, on that note i already have a head-start on the next chapter:)

also, from today forward i worship MTV.. they blessed us with a live version of blue and grey AND telepathy??? AND A COVER OF FIX YOU BY COLDPLAY?? i'm living .

never forget you're loved! ( it's me.. i love u )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5K 31
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
254K 11.8K 67
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
541K 26K 52
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
404K 11.9K 100
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc