𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰...

By _tyannaaa

✔️Completed: 9/14/20 ⌨️ Edited: 6/17/23 Hendia Blair, a well known Las Vegas waitress finds herself falling i... More

𝑼𝑷𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺.
𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬.
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬.
𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑰𝑬𝑺.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯.
𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺.
𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑼𝑴𝑨𝑺.
𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀 𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑬𝑺.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺.
𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺.
𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬.
𝑨 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑴𝑪𝑬.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻.
𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑻.
𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳.
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑺.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑽𝑬𝑫.
𝑴𝑨𝑭𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲.
𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻.
𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹, 𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹.
𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯 (2).
𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯.
𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷.
𝑩𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑱𝑶𝒀.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 (2).
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫.
:))

𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷𝑺.

178 7 0
By _tyannaaa

****

ONE WEEK LATER...

"Fuck it's too early." I whispered as I got up out of my bed before walking into the bathroom to get ready. I honestly didn't get any sleep last night because Ms. Kenna wouldn't leave me alone. She found out that Geo and I had history, now she wouldn't stop talking about it.

I laughed at her jokes about us, but after a while, she started to say things that made me think of him. After I finished in the bathroom, I headed downstairs, smelling something delicious. I walked down to see Ms. Kenna making breakfast.

"You're so lucky that I have to leave early!" I said before I walked over to Ms. Kenna, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning beautiful!" Ms. Kenna said to me, making me smile.

Ms. Kenna was making her infamous cheesy eggs, cinnamon rolls, French toast, bacon, grits, and she also had donuts. She had more sweet foods than anything.

Ms. Kenna: "Now what do you mean that you can't stay to eat? I cooked all of this food because I know how much you and Nolan love it."

"Ouu it smells good in here!" I heard someone say before I turned to see Nolan pushing Holan out of the way.

"Come on dickhead!" Holan complained.

Nolan: "Shut the fuck up."

Ms. Kenna: "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!"

Nolan and Holan both shut up when she yelled before they sat down. I couldn't help to laugh at her getting them both in check.

Me: "What I mean Ms. Kenna is that I have to be to work by 8:15 to open up. It's currently 7:35 right now.."

Ms. Kenna: "Oh honey please! Sit down!"

Me: "I have to get gas and it takes about fifteen minutes to get to where I work depending on the traffic."

Ms. Kenna: "Sit down now!"

"But-"

"I'm not going to ask again."

I instantly sat down, watching Ms. Kenna fix me a plate of food before placing it in front of me.

Ms. Kenna: "What time does wherever you work open?"

Me: "Nine."

Ms. Kenna: "Girl eat up! You're just like your mama!"

I fell in love as I bit into the flavorful cinnamon roll.

"Your mom acted like she always had to be on time! She hated being even being two minutes late! She would stress herself out trying to be on time." Ms. Kenna said, making me laugh because she was right.

Me: "Oh I know. I remember when mama was a little late to graduation and she blew my phone in the middle of graduation to find out if she was late or not."

Ms. Kenna: "Don't get me started on when she was late for my wedding. She never stressed herself out so much ever."

Me: "She overslept that day, and she woke up pissed. I remember I told her that it was okay, but she asked me, 'It's, okay? How would you feel if you missed Nolan wedding?' I had no idea what to say because I would be pissed if I ever missed Nolan's wedding."

We all laughed as we shared stories of my mother. Thoughts of her filled my head as I listened to everyone speak so highly of her.

***

I rushed over to the door as I was a few minutes late to work. I looked side, seeing that all the lights were on. I placed my hand on the door, seeing that it was unlocked also. The look of confusion grew on my face as I walked inside, staring at all of the spotless tables and freshly mopped floors.

I had no idea who could have done this, but I was truly thankful for it. My eyes wander around the restaurant before my eyes fell on a table located in the back. I walked over to the table before seeing a candle, roses, and a cake along with a note.

I hope these flowers brighten your day. Btw, I miss you :)

-Geo ♡

I instantly checked my phone, seeing that Geo sent me a message.

Geo <3
9:05AM

You're welcome ♡.

"Son of a bitch." I whispered, blowing out the candle. A smile lowly formed on my face as I stared at the note, reading it over and over. I heard the front door open before I walked over to see Max clocking in.

"Hey Max." I said, staring at the huge smile on his face. "What's with that big smile on your face?" I asked, pointing at his smile.

"Is it the hot nurse?"

Max's eyes slowly met mine as he began to blush, making me laugh.

"Tell me everything." I begged, pulling a chair up to Max and he did the same.

"So, it all started when I first picked her up. She was wearing this beautiful red dress and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She also wore this expensive perfume that made me want to risk it all right there." Max hyping her up was the cutest thing.

I couldn't help but to smile as Max went on about this girl.

"While we were at the restaurant, we talked a lot more about each other. I told her about my past and she told me about hers. She was kind of homeless for five years because her parents put her out after they found out she was pregnant at the age of thirteen." Max added.

"So, she has a kid or did something happen to the kid?" I asked curiously. "She still has her kid. He's ten years old now actually." Max replied to me. "Ah so she's twenty-three now. Do you know if the father is still in the picture?" I asked.

Max stared at me for a while before shaking his head. I didn't ask anything else about her private life after he said no.

"I can tell you really like her." I said, making Max smile.

"I don't know." He said, standing up from his seat before walking into the kitchen. I smacked my lips at his response.

"Please! That look on your face when you talk about her says a lot." I teased, following behind him.

"Of course, you'd know what the look of being in love looks like." Max said to me, and I had a feel I knew where he was going with this.

Me: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Max: "I don't know, let's go ask the person who brought you all of those things on that table."

"Uh I don't know what you're talking about." I lied and he knew it.

Max: "When did that happen again?"

Me: "Nothing happened. I promise."

Max: "Why are you promising to me?"

"After everything he's done to you I-"

"Hendia you don't have to hide your feelings for him. I know you miss him." Max said, making me let out a nervous laugh.

Me: "Who said I missed him?"

"You definitely miss him. Besides, him and I are actually cool now." I eyes shot over Max hearing him say that. I was confused as to what he meant.

"Last week him and I ran into each other at a party. He apologized to me before going on a drunk rant about how he lost you and regretted it all." Max explained, making me go silent.

Deep down, I wanted to scream with excitement after hearing that Geo regretted losing me.

"I think it's time for us to open." I said, changing the subject. Max laughed before shaking his head at me. "You can only deny your feelings for so long." Max said before walking out the kitchen, leaving me alone. A smile slowly formed on my face as I couldn't believe that Geo went on a drunk rant about. "Time to work." I whispered to myself, walking out of the kitchen to help Max.

***

Business was absolutely crazy today. There were groups of people coming in and out all day. Thankfully, I've made over two hundred dollars in tips. I only wanted a hot shower right about now to make my life feel complete.

"Pound of boiled shrimp at table ten needed as soon as possible." One of the waiters yelled, pointing at me to make it. I rolled my eyes, making my way to the kitchen. I fixed a tray of shrimp before making my way over to table ten.

I held my head down as I walked over to a huge group of men.

"Enjoy your food." I said before finally picking my head up to lock eyes with Geo. I looked around the table seeing that he was Ryder and a few other guys.

"Damn." I heard one of the guys say as they stared at me. Geo smacked him across the head, making me laugh.

"Can I speak with you?" I asked, staring at Geo.

"Sure."

Geo stood up and I grabbed his hand before pulling him away from the group of men.

"Thank you." I said, giving Geo a little smile. "For what?" Geo asked sarcastically, making me roll my eyes.

"I miss you too by the way." I said, watching Geo's face light up. "Never thought I'd hear you say that ever again." Geo said as if he was relieved to hear it.

"Also, thank you for apologizing to Max. I know it takes a lot of balls for you to apologize." I tased, making Geo laugh. "Fair enough." Geo replied, nodding his head.

"What are you doing after work?" Geo asked and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. "Besides shower? Nothing." I replied, trying to play it cool.

"Put on your best outfit and be ready at eight."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Great. I'll see you then."

"Bye." I said, walking away from Geo trying to hide my urge to scream. "Someone's a little happy after speaking to Geo Maxwell." Max teased, walking over to me.

"I am the one with a hot date this time."

"Really? Well you have fun with that and don't do anything I wouldn't do." Max winked at me and I couldn't help to laugh.

"I shall make no promises." I said, grabbing my keys before walking over to the register to clock out.

***
I danced around the bathroom as I finished my makeup, waiting for Geo to get here. I put on the dress that I'd picked out before checking myself out in the mirror. "You are truly a masterpiece." I hyped myself up, letting out a laugh.

As I was dancing around the bathroom, I heard what sounded like glass shattering come from the kitchen. I instantly paused my music, listening carefully. "Maybe I'm tripping." I said before I turned my music back up, ignoring the sound.

"And we're done." I whispered, grabbing my setting spray. I closed my eyes before spraying my face. Seconds later, I finally opened my eyes before dropping the spray bottle that was in my hand. I let out a loud scream seeing Derek Lipthion standing in the mirror's reflection.

I slowly turned around, locking eyes with him. "What are you doing here?" I asked, watching him take a step closer to me. "I knew that you'd figure it out sooner or later." Derek replied as a smirk slowly formed on his face.

"But why Derek? Why would you do all of this to me?"

"Revenge."

"Revenge? For what?" I asked confusedly. "If it wasn't because of you, your mother and I would have still been together." Derek replied staring down at me. "Your father took the only person who made me happy away from me, now I have to take his prized possession away from him."

"My father is dead! You wouldn't be taking anything from a dead man." I said and Derek laughed at me.

"You're too smart for this world little girl, but you are right. I can't take something from a man who's already gone, but I can take away the pain I feel every single moment I look you. You are a reminder of what I lost, and I hate it!" Derek said, rubbing his fingers down my arm.

"Derek please don't hurt me. I'm sorry for what my mom did to you, but I'm not my mother. I don't deserve this, and neither would she." I begged.

"Don't you understand Hendia? You're the closest thing I have to her. I need you." Derek said, wrapping his hand around my neck.

⚠️TW: SA (SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE) ⚠️

"I want you."

I grew sick to my stomach as I felt his hand trail up my leg. "Derek please." I begged as I pushed him away from me. I never thought I'd live to see the day I was actually afraid of what Derek Lipthion could do to me.

Derek pushed my back against the sink as he pressed his lips against my neck. I felt tears pour down my cheeks as I begged him to stop.

"Derek realize what you're doing to me." I said.

Derek leaped forwards, wrapping his hands around my neck before choking me. "You want this!" Derek yelled, smashing his lips into mine. I began to fight back as hard as I could, still begging that he'd stop.

I forcefully picked my leg up, kneeing him between his legs. He groaned in pain before I pushed him away. "Help me!" I screamed, running into the room that was connected to the bathroom. I ran over to the door before I was instantly pulled back by my hair. "Don't run away from me." He said, dragging me by my hair.

"Leave me go!" I yelled, trying to loosen his hold on my hair. He pulled me up by my hair before he yanked me into him. "You want to try that again?" He asked, pushing a knife against my neck. I could feel my breathing go shaky as I stared down at the knife.

Derek pushed me onto the bed before he pulled me by my leg. He stood in front of me, between my legs. "You will never escape me." Derek said, sitting the knife above my head. My tears turn into sobs as I felt his hand slide under my dress.

I screamed to the top of my lungs as his hand got closer to touching me where I didn't want to be touched. He went down to kiss my neck, his body weight pinning me down to the bed. I moved my hand, feeling the cold knife rub against it.

I touched the end of the knife, gripping it tightly. "Get the fuck off of me! I yelled, forcefully stabbing the knife into his back. He screamed, taking a few steps back.

I quickly stood up, running towards the door. I turned the knob, feeling that he locked the door. My hands were shaking so much I couldn't get a good grip on the lock. "Come on." I cried, finally opening the door. I charged at the stairs, feeling a pair of hands push against my back.

When he pushed me, I missed the first step before I went tumbling down the rest of them. I groaned in pain as I laid on the floor, struggling to stand again. I watched Derek walk down the stairs, removing the knife from his back before throwing it at me.

I rolled over, dodging the knife before I pulled myself off the ground. "You little bitch." Derek said, grabbing onto my dress before he pulled me into him again.

I felt his fist connect with my face over and over, making me dizzy. I cried in pain, staring at him. I watched his eyes slowly began to close as he held onto me for long as he could. "Pay back is a bitch." He whispered before I felt a sharp pain run across my leg.

I screamed at the pain before I looked down to see that he'd slit my leg open with the knife. I watched Derek's eyes slowly shut as he laid there, causing a feeling of relief to run over my body.

I heard what sounded like police sirens come from outside before the door flew open. I watched as the room began to fill up with armed cops. I felt my eyes grow heavy as they began to slowly shut. "Hendia?" I heard someone yell and I turned to see Geo and Nolan running over to me.

Geo kneeled on the ground, taking me into his arms. "Geo." I cried, feeling him cup my face. "Hendia I need you to keep your eyes open." Geo said, softly smacking my face.

"He tried to-"

"I know, I know."

Geo kissed my forehead, making me feel safe.

"Sir we need you to move out of the way please." An EMS worker said, placing her hand on Geo's shoulder. "I can't leave her." Geo said, fighting not to let me go.

"Sir we have to do our jobs."

"But I-"

I grabbed onto Geo's hand, nodding my head. "I'll be okay Geo. Just let them do what they need to do." I spoke. He hesitated, but he finally stood up letting the paramedics take over. I couldn't fight to keep my eyes open anymore; I slowly felt my eyes shut before there was nothing to see besides darkness..

****

I felt my eyes slowly flutter open, seeing that I was lying in a hospital bed. I groaned, feeling an instant pain in my neck. "You're awake." I heard someone say before I looked over to see Dean resting in a chair. He wasn't wearing his police uniform for the first time.

He walked over to the bed, grabbing onto my hand. "How are you feeling?" He asked, but the only thing I felt was numbness. "I-I don't know." I replied, slowly rising up to rest my back against the pillow. I winced, feeling a painful feeling from my leg. I removed the blanket, revealing the white wrap that was on my leg.

I could feel the pain in my face from being punched numerous times also. My ribs were hurting from pushed down the stairs, but overall, I just felt like complete shit. "Hendia there will be a few cops coming in throughout the night asking you questions. Just answer the questions truthfully and everything will move smoothly." Dean said.

"Why can't you ask the questions?"

"When an officer's family is involved in an investigation, we are ordered to step down from being an officer for the day." Dean explained. Dean's eyes randomly moved to the door, making me turn my head to see Geo standing there.

"I'll leave you two to talk."

Dean walked out of the room, leaving Geo and I alone. Geo slowly walked over to me before taking a seat on the bed next to me. Geo stared at the ground silently.

"Words can't even express how sorry I am Hendia." Geo said and I could hear his voice crack.

"It's not your f-"

"I promised myself that I wouldn't let anything else happen to you!" Geo shouted and I watched a tear roll down his cheek. "Geo." I said, grabbing onto his hand.

"Geo please look at me."

Geo closed his eyes before he slowly opened them and looked over to me. "You cannot beat yourself up over this. This isn't your fault, it's all Derek." I said, pulling him closer to me. "Hendia imagine if Nolan hadn't checked his cameras. He could have killed you. Now he's escaped the hospital, going god knows where." Geo said and I could feel my heart shatter after hearing that.

"Derek escaped?" I asked, causing the look of regret to form on Geo's face.

"Shit. I wasn't supposed to say anything."

I slowly nodded my head, terrified knowing that he could possibly be anywhere right now. I looked over to Geo whose leg was going a hundred miles per hour right now. "Geo, I understand that you're worried about Derek right now, but I need you." I said, watching Geo's head turn to look at me.

I cupped his face, wiping away the tears that fell down his face. "I love you." I said, making Geo's face light up. "You what?" Geo asked, standing up from the bed.

"I love you and I need you to take your mind off Derek right now. Be here for me because lord knows I need my boyfriend right now."

Geo stared at me silently before a smile slowly formed on his face.

"Boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend."

"I love you too." Geo said, pressing his lips against mine. I could feel all my worries float away as I deepened our kiss, taking in every second of this moment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 12.7K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...
1.8K 226 41
~COMPLETED~ Myra has two options in front of her, either she gets inside the room, saves the person she's falling for or can go back to the life she...
15.5K 338 8
"You are beautiful Blair, I can't keep my desire down from you. We shouldn't be doing this..." "Ian... please... I want this, I've never..." she didn...
566K 16K 40
'𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.' |18+| ❝Look at you so open and sexy bent over...