๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๏ฟฝ...

Por S0URHEARTS

๏ผˆ๐Ÿ’๏ผ‰ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ... Mรกs

look at me: starring
001: scream my name
002: can you be normal?
003: we almost got caught again
004: a no sex sleepover
005: care to explain?
006: i'm single stop reminding me
007: you're dating jonah marais?
008: you're not very stealthy besson
009: not a pretty sight
010: me and you, a real date
011: i'd rob all the stars for you
012: seavey calling
013: i wanna move out
014: your words not mine
016: i just wanna let loose
017: it's wrong, we were wrong
018: franny and anna can help
019: you're worth every second
020: you're clingy corbs
021: not the first to know
022: you're kinda making it obvious
023: why are you so hot?
024: ashley's superior
025: time for baby photos
026: corbrey's official
027: that's my girlfriend
028: bonfire babes
author's note

015: i really really like her

3.7K 87 10
Por S0URHEARTS

warning: swearing

"the truth is, I really really like Aubrey"

...

after the little sex session they had, corbyn and aubrey laid in bed cuddling when aubrey thought of going back home. the girl had wanted to spend some time with her family before she moved into her own place.

after aubrey left, corbyn twisted and turned around in his bed moving from one side to the other in the process of trying to acquire sleep. but when the boy wanted to sleep the most, sleep refused to take the boy in it's embrace. corbyn was getting quite restless, only one thing on his mind, or maybe a person? something felt empty. for the past week, aubrey had been staying with corbyn and she had been starting to become a daily part of corbyn's life when she left again. not like he would want to keep her only to himself, after all they were her family and corbyn and aubrey's relationship didn't even have a proper label.

corbyn woke up in the morning and the first thing he did was make himself coffee. the boy had barely gotten 3 hours of sleep the previous night and his head was pounding like crazy. corbyn wasn't a coffee kinda guy and obviously jonah knew that. when jonah walked into the kitchen, he was shocked to see corbyn holding a cup of coffee and went checked the temperature on his forehead to see if he was okay.

"how am i seeing corbyn besson holding a cup of coffee in the morning?" jonah asked as he lifted his hand off corbyn's forehead.

"dude literally don't even ask" corbyn sighed as he took a sip of his coffee.

"you're eyes make it quite obvious though, how much sleep did you get last night?" jonah asked as he made himself a coffee and sat down on a chair by the counter.

"i barely got any, i had so much on my mind. where's june?" corbyn sat himself down on a chair too.

"she's at home, we didn't really hang out yesterday after she left for some work" jonah sipped his coffee.

"WADDUP BITCHES I'M BACK" was heard from the behind them so jonah and corbyn looked back to see jack walk in through the door.

"what's good bro" jonah got up and did the handshake with jack while corbyn just said a simple 'hi' to the boy and went to wash his cup.

"what's up with him?" jack whispered to jonah.

"mans barely got any sleep last night. he said he had too much on his mind" jonah replied.

"i think we both know what was on his mind" jack chuckled.

"the question is, should we ask him about it?" jonah asked jack.

"i think we should, it might make him feel better?" jack questioned himself.

"let's just wait for the right time"

the boys had just got off a game while waiting for daniel and zach to get to their place. corbyn subtly got up from the bed and walked towards the door when he got blocked by jonah and jack. corbyn looked up at them with a confused look on his face as jonah pulled out a chair and jack made him sit on the chair, jonah and jack sitting on the bed.

"what are you guys doing?" corbyn asked, his voice more in the 'really' tone than a confused one.

"corbyn, bro, you need to let stuff off your mind" jonah spoke in a soft tone.

"corbyn is it about her?" jack asked as corbyn just rolled his eyes.

"why do you think it's about her jack? not everything is about aubrey all right?" his hand went flying to his mouth when he realized what he had just said.

"dude, i didn't even take her name" jack said as him and jonah shared glances.

"i said it, you guys finally happy?" corbyn scoffed as he got up from his seat but jonah pulled him down.

"we don't care about that, we care that you're lost because of it" jonah kept a hand on corbyn's shoulder.

"tell us the full story corbyn, but only if you're comfortable" jack got comfortable in the bed.

daniel and zach walked in to an empty house, all they heard was soft voices that too when they reached the first floor. they saw a door open and jonah, jack and corbyn talking, as soon as jonah and jack made eye contact with the boys, daniel signed them to stay quiet. since corbyn didn't quite know that daniel was there, he continued with what he was talking about.

"the truth is, i really really like aubrey" as soon as those words escaped corbyn's mouth, jack and jonah were almost about to react when daniel signed them to stay quiet.

daniel just stepped a little behind and looked at zach, who was shocked himself at what he'd just heard.

"don't tell him i heard that-" zach looked up at daniel "- just ask them to hang out downstairs or something" zach just nodded as he entered the room and daniel walked down to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.

never in a million years had daniel thought that his best friend would like his sister and though he was shocked, he wasn't going to confront him about it. the boy knew that if corbyn did like his sister, there was nothing he could do about it because no one can control who someone can or cannot like. he was lost for a while and a thought came across his mind, it wouldn't be the same for them anymore, he wouldn't wanna talk to corbyn about it right now but daniel knew he'd have to eventually.

the boys were now all in the living room, deciding on whether they should hop on roblox or not when daniel's thoughts started creeping up on him again. he decided that it was time to take a walk or something. corbyn was being nice and offered to get everyone drinks from the kitchen. when he was away, all the boys looked at daniel.

"don't tell him i know, i'll talk to him about it later" all the boys nodded as daniel got up.

"where are you going?" corbyn asked, now entering with drinks in his hand.

"franny's" daniel lied, or maybe he would go there.

"oh okay, have fun" and daniel left.

as soon as franny opened the door, she was pulled into a hug by her boyfriend. she was a little taken aback at first but softened when she realized it was daniel.

"baby are you okay?-" the boy didn't reply "- daniel?"

daniel let go of his girlfriend and entered her shared apartment as he locked the front door. franny went and sat next to daniel as he just put his head on her lap, franny stroking his hair.

"daniel are you okay? is something wrong?" franny asked concerned.

"i just missed you" daniel half lied, trying to hide the real reason he was here.

"aww baby, c'mere" franny pulled him into a hug pecking his lips.

daniel felt at peace and he'd forgotten about corbyn and aubrey for a bit. the boy knew that he'd have to talk to corbyn if he'd wanna stay calm.

"fran-" daniel spoke after they'd been cuddling for a while.

"mhm?" franny opened her eyes and stroked her boyfriend's hair softly.

"what would you do if you found out that your best friend likes your sibling?" daniel looked up at franny as she gave him a look of appeal.

"did the boys say something to you about aubrey or anna?"

"no i just walked in on a conversation i shouldn't have but that person doesn't know that i know" daniel sat up and franny held his hand.

"corbyn or jack?"

"corbyn likes aubrey fran and I think i'm the one coming in between what they have" daniel ranted as franny just held his face in her hands.

"you're doing a great job daniel, but i think you should have a word with corbyn. don't confront him or anything, just have a normal conversation about it" franny suggested as daniel smiled.

"thanks fran, you're the best" daniel pecked her lips as they both went back to cuddling.

TEE TALKS

well daniel knows about corbyn's feelings, what next?

idk lol

also, i've seen comments and i'd like to say

vodka will be out before plantonic love or maybe not, i've gotten the first part of both books written so depends on how the ideas go for each 

and yeah i'm signing off for a while, might not get an update in a week or so-

will look at me hit 10k within it's first month? i really hope so

1483 words

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

135K 2.9K 72
สšโ™กโƒ›ษž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐—ผ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐—บ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐—บ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐—ผ...
60.3K 2.9K 60
๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ๐„๐‹ ๐’๐„๐€๐•๐„๐˜ โˆฃ ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ , ๐—๐–พ'๐—…๐—… ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡ .
5K 211 78
See what your life would be like with one of the Why Don't We Boys! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach
119K 2.5K 74
โ happy mistakes โž a boy texts a wrong number, not realizing the recipient of his text would soon be the reason he wakes up in the morning. ใ€” jack...