Unquestionable love

By lyrixio

Laura's family is living large in California, but soon her dad gets locked up behind bars. It only takes Laur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 13

3.1K 126 11
By lyrixio

Ross was getting ready for a run while I was eating breakfast that Ross made me. He's amazing. He's just incredible.
"Laura, I'm gonna go" says Ross walking down the stairs.
I pretend to pout. "How dare you leave me"
He laughs. "I'll be back before you know it" peck kissing my lips.
"Okay" I say.
I pull him into a kiss that last for 5 or 10 minutes. We pull away out of breathe, breathing at each other's faces.
"I love you" he breathlessly says.
I smile. "I love you too" I breathe out.
He pecks me on the kiss and says goodbye to me, walking out of the front door.
I put my dishes in the sink and go upstairs to my room. I turn on my music and jam out a bit as I was reading my book ...... well trying to anyways. Just then, my phone rang.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Hey sweetie" I hear my dad say to me on the other end of the line.
I smile widely. "Daddy!" I squeal with excitement.
"Guess what baby girl?"
"What?" I ask.
"I'm coming home!"
As soon as he said that, my world just stopped.
"W-What?"
"I'm coming home! Isn't this good news?" he tells me.
Of course it was good news but, does that mean Ross has to leave me?
"W-Well...." I was cut off.
"I got to go honey, my calling minutes are over now"
"Wait, when are you coming back?" I ask him.
"In a week or so, I'm gonna have to see"
"Okay dad"
"I love you sweetie"
"Love you too"
And that was the end of our phone call. What am I gonna do now? I can't have Ross leave so soon, what's gonna happen to him? To me? To us? I have to talk to him once he gets home.

. . .

It's almost 12:00pm. How far does he run? I decided to call him and see what's going on.
"Hello?" I hear him say.
"Ross, where are you"
"I'm still on a run and went to buy some things, why? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" he asked worriedly close to the end.
"I'm fine, I just ... really need you right now"
"Well I'm coming home anyways, I'll see you soon, alright?"
"Okay. I love you"
"I love you too"
We say goodbye to each other one more time then end our conversation. I hope he comes soon, I really need him right now.

. . .

"Laura? Laura!?" I hear downstairs.
I walk out of my room and walk down to see Ross.
"Ross" I say running over to him and run into his arms hugging him tightly.
It took him a while but he soon hugs back.
"What's the matter baby?" he ask me.
"Everything" I just say.
"What do you mean?" he ask again.
"Dad's getting out of jail soon"
We pulled away a bit and he smiles.
"Laur that's great, isn't that great?"
"It is, it really is" I smile a bit but it disappears slowly.
"But....." he trails on getting me to finish.
"But what happens to you?" I ask him. "What'll happen to us?"
"Is that what you're so worked up about?"
I nod. "Yes. I haven't loved someone for a long time and I'm worried about what's going to happen to us, more importantly you" I admit to him.
"Oh come here" Ross says pulling me into his warm chest.
I like Ross's hugs, they make me feel safe and warm. I don't think if I can ever leave Ross's side ever ever ever.
"Everything's gonna be alright, I'll make sure of it" he assures me.
"Really?"
"Really"
We pull away a bit and stare into each other's eyes. Soon we crash our lips together and leading us to my bedroom later on.

. . .

It was 6:00pm. Ross and I were cuddling in my bed under the covers nude.
"If you leave, I'm gonna miss these bonds" I tell him.
Ross chuckles a bit. "I'll miss these too if I were actually leaving. I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you"
"Good, I like your touch" I say cuddling up to him more.
"I love you" he says.
I yawn. "I love you too"
"Go get some shut eye Laur"
"One step ahead of you" I yawn again.
Ross laughs a bit and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes and let sleep take over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 216 20
3,051 children lost a parent on the 9th of September 2001. At 5, Laura Marano lost her superhero. 10 years on and Laura still can't get him out of he...
60.2K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
249K 7.4K 50
Raura has finally happened! join there journy as they face their problems....like what? -haters -jealousy -daddy issues? and many more (sequel to "...
10K 324 15
COMPLETED - 2019 Book 3 of the 'These Four Walls' series. PLEASE READ 'These Four Walls' and 'These Three Years' before reading this story! _______...