Chapter 22

Ross finally found us a place to live. It was early in the morning. Ross was packing our things in the car while I was saying goodbyes.
"I'm gonna miss you guys a lot" says Sheila.
"We're gonna miss you too for sure"
"Hope you Ross and the baby will be alright"
"Thanks Sheila, same to you"
Soon Ross is behind me holding my hand.
"Ready to go?" he ask me.
I nod. "Ready as I'll ever be"
He looks at Sheila. "Thanks for letting us stay here again" Ross thanks her.
"It's no problem, anything for a friend" she smiles.
Ross and I say goodbye to her one last time and get in the car with all of our stuff at the back and head to our new home, Mexico.

. . .

It's been 2 days now and we weren't even close. We always kept getting delayed, it was partly my fault. I kept making us stop at stores so I could grab food because of this stupid cravings and then I have the weak bladder so we kept stopping so I could use the bathroom or throw up. I feel like we won't be able to get there till we're 40. I was throwing up behind a tree (not really a surprise) as Ross waits for me. He doesn't seem to complain, if I were him I would but maybe he's complaining in the inside. I wipe my mouth and grab my bottle of water in my purse and gurgle first before spitting the water/vomit out of my mouth. I take a stick of gum out of my purse and begin to chew as I walk over to Ross.
"You okay?" he ask.
I shrug. "Same old same old" I say.
We get in the car and start driving again.
"I'm sorry for holding us back. We should've been there soon but we're so far away thanks to me" I sigh.
"It's not your fault. It's just pregnancy symptoms, it's nothing big" he says still keeping his eyes on the road.
"But don't you get annoyed? I mean if I were you, I would"
"Maybe a little but I can't blame you for anything. You are carrying my flesh and blood" he says with a smile on his face.
That smile is just the brightest and cutest smile ever. It soon curves my lips making me smile later on.
"Thank you, I love you" I say.
"I love you too" he says back.

. . .

3 days later, we're finally at Mexico. That was such a long trip. Since we're gonna be living here for a long long time, we parked the car a little farther from the house so they wouldn't suspect anything. Ross did the same with us living in Sheila as well. We were wheeling our luggage behind us.
"You doing alright?" he questions me the 7th time those past 2 seconds.
"I'm fine Ross, don't worry" I calm him.
"I just don't want you or the baby to get hurt or anything" he confesses.
I nod. "I understand, that's why I love you so much" I smile pecking him on the lips.
His lips form tat cute smile of his. The house was in our sight and was beautiful. Only a few minutes till we're there. All of a sudden we heard shouting. We turned around to see what it was but we soon regretted it.
"Stop where you are!" a guy in a black suit shouted a few metres away from us getting out of a car along with other guys in suits as well.
"We got to get out of here!" Ross yells.
We didn't care about our luggage and started running to the house leaving the luggage behind. We heard the guys shouting getting closer. I was scared.
"Get back here!" another guy called.
We were so close but I wasn't sure we'd be able to get there in time, I don't think I'd be able to get there in time.
"We're close baby, we're close" Ross says.
We run up our grand stairs but there was lots. Like 15 steps or so, it was tiring after that run and also being pregnant with fatty foods inside of you. We were so close to the door but I felt someone grabbing my wrist and pulling me back. Ross grabbed my hand before the guy got me fully.
"Let go of me you creep!" I shout.
I kept yanking and yanking my arm free from his tight grip but he wouldn't budge. He pulled my arm hard making me step down a few steps. I manage to kick him in the stomach hard and he falls, but I didn't think it through because he was pulling me down with him. Soon him and I were tumbling down the stairs. Ross was shouting my name and I could hear his steps running down to me. My head hurt, I felt dizzy and everything went black.