Chapter 7

I walk into the hallway and be face to face with Ross's room door. Why am I so nervous? Whatever. I take a deep breathe and knock on the door. Few seconds later, Ross open the door all sweaty and shirtless. Oh my...
"Hey Laur, what's up?" he ask me.
I couldn't take my eyes off of his glorious abs, but I had too before he noticed that I was.
"I-I just wanted to talk to you" I tell him.
"Well come on in then" he welcomes me.
I walk into his room and sit on the bed. He shuts the door and puts on a muscle shirt before sitting next to me. Our legs were touching.
"What did you want to talk about?" he ask.
"Oh right" I realize.
Ross just snickers a bit.
"Oh shut up Ross. I wanted to get to know you more" I tell him.
"Since, you know, you are gonna be living here for a while" I add.
"Oh okay then" he says. "What do you want to know about me?"
"Everything. Favourite colour, favourite book, favourite band, favourite condiment" I say.
He laughs when I say 'condiment'.
"Favourite condiment?" like he couldn't believe it.
"What? You never been asked that question before?"
"Not really, no"
"Well what you're hearing it now, so spill the deets"
"Never say that again"
"Whatever, just go!" I rush him.
"Alright alright. Yellow, Romeo & Juliet, Walk on the moon and..... ketchup"
"No way. You like Romeo & Juliet?" I ask, astonished.
"Duh, who wouldn't?"
"I just didn't think a guy like you would like that novel"
"It's the greatest"
I smile. At least I know he isn't one of those guys who try and act all tough. That's a good sign.
"Your turn. What's your favourite colour, book, band and condiment?"
"Red, the distance between us, All time low and.... yeah ketchup"
Ross chuckles. "Good to know"
Suddenly there's a knock at the door, interrupting our conversation. I was about to stand up but Ross stopped me and stood up.
"I'll get it" he says serious.
"Ross it's probably--"
He didn't listen and just walked over to the door. Ugh, he's so protective like dad. Hmm.... maybe that's why. I stood up and walked over to the door, standing beside Ross. He just looked at me but shook it off and opened the door.
"Um... Hi?"
Oh my god. It's Chris! The senior! OMFG! Okay so I don't want to be in a relationship but, come on, Chris is pretty damn hot.
"Who are you?" Ross asked kind of rude.
"Like'd to ask the same thing"
"Ross, it's fine. He's just a friend from school"
Ross just looked at me but I gave him a look. He sighed nodding and walked into the kitchen. I look at Chris and smile.
"Hey Chris, what are you doing here?"
"I just moved into the neighborhood and wanted to say hi since I moved into the neighborhood" he remarks.
"Well welcome to the neighborhood" I say laughing a bit.
He chuckles a bit as well. "Thanks. Anyways, I gotta go introduce myself to the rest of the neighborhood, parents order" he rolls his eyes.
"Well just a little warning, don't go to Cranky Gilda" I warn. "She's three houses down from mine"
"Nice, thanks Laura. I'll see you later" he smiles and waves goodbye to me before walking off.
I sigh, smiling big and shut the door leaning my back against the door just remembering every detail of Chris's perfect attractive face.
"You look like an idiot right now" states Ross as he comes out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hands.
"You better not drop that or I'll take that out of your paycheck" I warn him.
"You don't even pay me" he barks back.
"Exactly" I cross my arms.
"That doesn't even make sense!"
"Whatever"
"So who is that guy?"
I smirk. "Jealous?"
He laughs. "Ha! You wish!"
I roll my eyes. "Whatever, and he's just a guy from school"
"You like him?"
"Not really. Maybe a crush but not boyfriend material"
"Why? By the look on your face, you look pretty damn interested in him"
"Yeah well I don't" I sigh. "It's complicated"
"Want to talk about it?"
"Someone's nosy, aren't they?"
"Oh shut up" I spat at him.
"If I want to know more about you then you'll have to tell me things about you, even if they'll hurt like hell. I told you about my family, now it's your turn to tell me about your boy troubles" he remarks.
I sigh. "You're not gonna let me say no for an answer, are you?"
"Nope, now spill the gossip"
I smile a bit. He totally sounds like a girl with a manly voice. Ugh, might as well tell him.
"I dated this guy named Greg, I thought he was the love of my life, we were inseparable as what the people said about us. We dated for 2 years and I thought he was the one until... until I found him swallowing a another girl's face"
"Ouch" Ross says. "Sorry about that"
"Nah, it's okay. I'm so over him now. I dumped his ass, followed by me kicking him in the crotch"
"Feisty. Nice" Ross smirks.
"Whatever. Turns out he was cheating on the girl who he cheated on me with and yeah"
"Well that guys an ass"
"Yeah. Anyways, I never dated anyone else since then. I guess I'm kind of afraid to let a guy in on my love life, I don't want to get hurt as much as Greg hurt me"
"Was he your first boyfriend?"
"Yeah"
"So you're....."
I smirk. "I'm still a virgin moron"
"Just making sure"
"What are you, my dad's little spy?"
Ross gets closer to me and tells me to shush, putting his index finger on his lips.
"Don't blow my cover" he whispers.
I laugh. "Whatever you say blondie"