Chapter 20

"Hi, how can I help you?" the redhead ask me.
I'm pretty sure I got the wrong house.
"Sorry, I think I--" Ross cuts me off.
"Hey Sheila" Ross greets her lugging all of our things. I grab two bags of ours to lighten up his load.
"Oh my god! Ross, hey!" the girl Sheila exclaims.
Hmm..... I'm not really okay with this. What's up with them?
"Come on in guys, come in" Sheila invites us.
She grabs the bags from me and walks in the house. I look at Ross.
"How do you know her?" I ask him.
"She's a friend of mine, come on let's go inside" Ross says before heading inside.
What's he not telling me?

. . .

I was sitting on my bed leaning on the head board with my knees tucked up to me close. Something about living with this Sheila girl is just not right and I know Ross is hiding something from me. Soon he walks in with his sweatpants on only.
"Sheila made us some dinner"
"I'm not hungry"
"What's wrong Laura?" Ross ask sitting next to me.
"How do you know Sheila?" I ask him again.
He sighs. "Laura, it's not the best time to be the jealous type right now"
"You sure she isn't one of your girl toys" I sass him.
His eyes just widen at what I said.
"Is that you think I am with girls? You think I don't respect them and think they're just some amusement? Fine then" Ross gets up and storms out of my bedroom.
I think I went a little too overboard with that statement. Oh no.

. . .

It's been days since I've talked to Ross. We barely stay in the same room for more than 5 seconds. When we're gonna eat breakfast, he's already done when I first get there. When I accidentally bump into him, he doesn't say anything to me and just walks away. I miss my Ross. Sheila and I became friends, it turns out, Sheila was in that gang that Ross hung out with in high school but she dropped out a little while later after Ross got in jail. She surprisingly really nice than I thought. At least I have someone to talk to. It was almost 1:00am and I couldn't fall asleep. That's it, I can't withstand another day not talking to my baby. I throw the covers off of me and quietly walk over to Ross's room. I slowly open his door shutting it softly after and walk over to him.
"Ross?" I call out.
"Laura?" he ask. "What are you doing here?"
He turns on his lamp that's on his night stand. He wasn't wearing a shirt, damn. I walk closer to him.
"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry I accused you for doing that to girls. It was stupid of me and also stupid of me getting jealous. I just really love you and I don't want another pretty girl to make you leave me. You're all I have left and I love you so much" I confess to him.
He just looks at me for a moment not making me be able to read him, whether he'll forgive me or still kick me around. He runs a hand through his hair sighing in frustration and grabs my waist pulling me close to him. He hugs me with his arms around hips and his head just dangling there planting kisses on my side.
"I'm sorry too. I love you so much" he tells me.
I smile and take his arms off of me and make him lay straight on his back. When I get him to, I climb on top of him smiling a bit. My elbows were helping me sit up a bit and I was playing with his beautiful locks.
"I love you"
"I love you too baby girl"
We soon share a passionate kiss, getting hotter and hotter by the second. Soon everything was just too real and mesmerizing.

. . .

Ross left a little while ago. It was a relief because I didn't want him to see me in this condition.
"Ugh....." I say flushing another bowl of barf. That's the 3rd one today.
"Are you okay Laura?" Sheila ask me walking into the bathroom.
I shook my head and look at her. "Do you think....." I trail off looking down at my stomach rubbing it a bit.
"I'm not sure but I'll go buy you a test"
I nod. "Please"
"Alright, I'll be back in 10 minutes" she tells me.
I nod. She runs out leaving me in the bathroom alone. I stand up slowly and look in the body mirror. Could I actually be carrying a baby? The flesh and blood of Ross and I. I can't be so sure till I get that test.