Various x reader // Untouchab...

Autorstwa PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 20

5.4K 239 38
Autorstwa PirateQueen14

We went towards the small fortresses I was then pulled into Moran's chest and he pointed his gun ahead of us "Someone is coming."

We heard someone run then a scream of a child I rushed over with Fred.

The child panicked "It's alright we won't hurt you" Fred reassured him.

"My those wounds" I grimaced "A bear trap being used on a child."

"Its horrible" Fred agreed with me and helped the kid out of it.

Fred then got out some cloth and I wrapped it around the child's ankle gently so it doesn't add to his pain.

"Its unfortunate but this child is in no condition to walk so let's go on ahead" Louis went to walk.

"Mr Louis that's-!" Fred yelled.

"Our plan is to massacre all those cruel nobles not to save those children" Louis explained.

"So your are telling me to leave this kid here and keep going? I want to save them all" Fred informed him.

They started to argue and I looked to Moran he gave me a look to ask if he could "Go right ahead" I grinned.

He smirked and then pushed both of their heads down "You two enough we are saving all the children Louis I know your worried but William can handle himself and Fred please do speak up more its nice to hear your voice" I told them.

He blushed but then nodded his head slowly.

"Great we both support you listen this isn't their hunt it's ours" Moran added.

"But-" Louis saw me pouting at him he sighed "Okay we will bring him along."

"Thank you" I hugged Louis he was surprised but then ruffled my hair and moved it out of the way of my face as he smiled at me.

"Your my only weakness" He sighed.

I helped the child onto Fred's back.

As we walked I talked to the child and found out he was with six other children when he was brought here "You did well recalling that" Fred praised him.

"You always loved interacting with children" I commented.

Fred looked to me surprised "You may be quiet but I notice you how could I not?" I asked.

He blushed and looked down "You smile more when you look out a window at the scenery" He informed me meaning he watches me too I grinned.

"Hey the flirting game is our thing" Moran added annoyed and leaned his head on mine.

Louis then shot him a look and Moran moved back.

We then saw a child running from some man on a horse Moran went to shoot but they were moving to quickly and the trees got in the way.

I took the child off Fred's back "Go kill that rat please" I asked of him since I know he's the best at hunting others down.

Fred went off jumping from branch to branch to catch up quickly.

"Come on big bro will carry you," Moran told the kid and bent down so he could get onto his back.

"Big bro?" I asked.

"I don't have that name just because of my height" He smirked.

"What for then?" The kid asked making him blush madly.

I just howled with laughter how could I not "But is your friend going to be okay?" The child asked.

"He will be fine he is gentle too many but he will do anything to protect others" I reassured him.

"He's the only one other one among us other than you that is similar to William like the part that they can't leave someone in need alone, you're too kind," Moran told me.

"Yes I know if brother was here right now he would have said something like let's save them all" Louis had a small smile on his face.

We carried on and made it to the small fortress there were two entrances "I smell fire" I grimaced.

They looked to see one with smoke coming out "We can see some people on the left side this situation seems urgent I will leave (name) to you I don't want that fire to ruin her smile" Louis told him.

"Got it I will leave it to you don't overdo it" Moran responded.

"Of course I will overdo it since its brothers order" Louis smirked.

We went into the other entrance of the fortress and had the child stay back "The feeling of cutting through a child's soft skin is incompatible be a good kid and wait a little longer" I heard a pig making me groan.

"I'm ready come over here" Moran spoke up making me giggle.

He grabbed the man's wrist "How are you gonna tease me? Huh?"

"Who the hell are you?!" He yelled.

"Be a good big pig and stay still" I asked of him.

Moran punched his head making him slam to the floor and I helped the child out of their chains they hid their face in my clothes as I looked back at the pig.

"So you were inflicting pain on the kids with this?" Moran stepped on the man's knife.

"He reminds me of that pig Lord Dick" I mumbled.

Moran looked even more enraged than when I informed him and Fred of Lord Dick before and they were both disgusted and enraged by the story, Moran even thanked Albert for protecting me and that surprised us all.

"Unredeemable pervert bastard" Moran hissed as he got out his gun.

"You!? Aren't you Sebastian Moran!?" The pig squealed.

"What?" Moran asked confused.

"I'm right there is no mistake! It's me Terad we were together in Oxford University during lectures on logic I was sitting in the back of the class do you remember?" He asked then looked over towards us and reached out towards the kid.

I covered the view of the child some more "Sorry I don't recall and I don't like that look your giving (name)" Moran hissed.

"Wait weren't you serving in the Afghan war and killed in action!?" He was shot in both eyes and fell back dead on the floor.

"Sebastian Moran is dead what you saw was the grim reaper," Moran told him and the child from before ran in.

"Rick I'm so glad" He hugged the one hanging onto me.

I smiled happily seeing them crying tears of joy and we then met up with Louis who had another child and was smiling happily.

We headed to the large fortress that William went to I felt anxious on the way I felt a hand on my forehead "You don't seem ill is your leg okay? Do you need a drink?" Louis asked me many questions.

I laughed he was rambling and was flustered from how worried he is "I'm just anxious I will be going on a head" I told him.

They were surprised I did but it felt right I went straight into the fortress and it was disturbing seeing jars with heads of children in them from all their past victims.

I finally made it to see William comforting two children making me such in relief but I then saw a man behind him getting up he had a hole in his neck but still had the strength to move.

"(name)?" William said surprised seeing me holding up my gun but he then smiled showing he trusts me fully.

I shot and he didn't even flinch it went right by him and hit the man right in the head "I guess such bugs really like to crawl even after they are dead" I sighed.

"I didn't even notice but I was right my angel is watching over me" He came over and kissed my cheek.

"Now I might need your help Mr devil" I joked and started to go down.

He panicked then looped his arm around mine and supported me as we walked out I strained my leg since I didn't stop and moved faster than I usually do and my nerves strained my muscles even more.

"(name)?!" We saw the others sigh in relief when we got to the entrance.

"Its a relief you are both safe" Louis grinned.

"We killed three people and saved four children" Fred informed William.

"I'm glad I took care of Baskerville and (name) saved me," William told him.

"My, am I a tree?" I asked since the children are hanging onto me some are trying to climb too but Louis was glaring them down so they don't take me down.

"You four are allowed to come to Pandora cafe anytime for free food" I informed them "So no taking sweets from strangers."

"Thank you!" They hugged me.

I looked to the others for help but instead, I was surprised to see many adoring looks my way "What?" I asked.

"Well then let's scram before them butlers show up" Moran spoke up.

I shivered feeling a little cold I then felt something soft but it covered my face "Oh sorry" I heard Fred and saw him when he pulled it down I saw he had put his scarf around my neck and tied it nicely "You looked cold."

It felt nice making me grin "Thank you," I told him.

"Before we go you all did a wonderful job considering there was no time to prepare Moran, Louis, (name) and Fred thanks to you we were able to save the children and stop the crimes of those Noble's" William grinned.

"Please remember as long as you have a heart that despises evil I will be by your side," William told Fred.

"Yes, I will do my best to keep on being your strength" Fred smiled and I found it adorable he then turns to me "I will be your strength!"

He was much louder and he was looking at me hopeful that he did exactly what I asked properly I did say that I like it if he spoke up more "Your adorable thank you for granting my request" I ruffled his hair and he looked down happy from my praise

"I will do anything for you," He told me he has never been so straight forward before making me blush this time surprising him.

After that we started to leave Moran got me on his back "You do fit nicely it's unmistakable you belong with me" Moran turned his head to me to show me his smirk but I was looking back since Fred was still standing where we were before.

I then felt a pinch making me yelp "Nice sound" Moran laughed.

"Your suppose to be carrying her" Fred came over and kicked him in the shin making Moran groan.

"She wasn't giving me attention" Moran complained.

"Fred is cuter" I explained.

"HUH!?" He yelled making us laugh and we started to go back.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.8K 252 17
Mycroft Holmes is - what his brother calls him - basically the British Government. In everyone's eyes he is - Moriarty's words - the ice man. But is...
482 11 4
no schedule for updates and will be infrequent!! :3 also posted to ao3 as separate works. requests are taken/appreciated!!
753 11 6
x reader one-shots of Mtp The only thing that belongs to me is my own characters that I'll add into the story.
8.2K 393 14
"Wouldn't it be exciting to just go there and leave this exhausting life of ours ?" "I suppose." "You suppose ?" "How delightful."