The Villainess's Great Revenge

By JustVennabel_chan

Lilith Esther Bailey. A woman who was shunned by most due to her arrogant and cold personality. Compared to h... More

Characters (skippable)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
55.5
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
News
150
Chapter 151

74

15.8K 876 183
By JustVennabel_chan

For a moment everything went silent. Everyone who heard Rienne's words, held their breath and awaited for what would happen next.

"Rienne!" Rulias gently let go of Evelina and stood back up to face Rienne. Rulias was taller than Rienne so she had to look up to face his eyes.

"What? Am I wrong?" Rienne did not regret her words for even a second. She had been holding back for too long!

"You-! Stop being jealous of her, Rienne! Just because she's more beautiful than you, doesn't mean you have the right to-"

"What!? Did I hear that right!?" Rienne's eyes widened and her jaw clenched. "Was it just because of her face!? Because she's pretty so you just abandon our years of friendship!?"

"I-......." Rulias didn't know why, but he was unable to speak. He was unaware that Rienne completely hit the nail on the head.

"Ugh....I can't understand why you even like her! She's just an attention seeking wh*re!" Rienne knew she'd probably get in trouble after this. But right now she didn't care. She wanted to let out all of what she had been holding back.

"Lady Rienne...why would you say that? I-im so sorry..if I somehow annoyed or offended you..." Evelina weakly got up and a dry smile graced her face.

"You ..." Rienne felt like her head was about to explode from anger.

"I didn't know you thought of me that way... I really just wanted to introduce myself to sir Adrien since I have never seen him before... i- I'll stay out of your sight if you hate me so much!" Evelina teared up and covered her eyes that were now full of tears.

Her pitiful appearance made the people watching feel like their hearts was torn apart.

"I knew lady Rienne was a brat but I never knew she was such a horrible person..." someone among the crowd of people whispered.

"How could she do that to lady Evelina!? What did lady Evelina even do to her!? She was just introducing herself...!"

"Lady Rienne truly is unreasonable. But look at lady Angelina! She's lady Evelina's own sister, yet she's doing nothing!" One of Angelina's haters whispered a little loudly.

"Hmph! Has she grown cocky after having a few weeks in the limelight!?"

"Hey! Don't speak of my lady Angelina like that! Perhaps she just doesn't want to get involved!"

"Well that just sounds extremely selfish! How could she not defend her own blood related sister!?"

"Lady Angelina is not that type of person! I have met her before and she's such a polite and respectful young lady!"

"Pfft...you just say that because of her pretty face!"

Under the hands that were covering her face, Evelina sneered as she heard the crowd's whispers.

"You! What are you talking about!?" Rienne became fluttered and slightly panicked. "Are you trying to twist my words right now!? Well let me tell you Evelina Skyler! No matter how much you wish to twist my words, I will stand by it. You are a sl*t!"

"Rienne that's enough!" Rulias raised his left hand and slapped Rienne with a loud "pap!"

At that moment, everyone immediately quieted down.

"Lady Rienne..!" Alice exclaimed.

"....!" Angelina widened her eyes and her heart slightly dropped. She didn't expect Rulias to actually slap Rienne...!

Arianna stayed silent, but it was clear from her expression that she too was shocked and didn't expect it.

"......" Rienne's head was turned to the side after the hard slap. She stared dumbfoundedly at the ground as she felt the little taste of blood inside her mouth.

"Lady Rienne, are you alright...!?" Angelina wrapped her arms around Rienne's shoulders.

"....." Rienne didn't respond. She pushed Angelina's arms off her before running off to somewhere.

"Rienne i-" Rulias immediately regretted what he did. It was a reflex. He couldn't stand Rienne insulting the lady he loved, and did that out of rashness.

" fool..."

"...!" Rulias shifted his gaze and directed it towards the silver haired lady.

"You are such a fool" Angelina approached him before uttering her words in a low volume so only Rulias was able to hear her.

"Lady Angelina, be mindful of what you are saying..!"

"Hm? Are you telling me what to do?" Angelina's empty and blank gaze turned cold. "You have no right to tell me how I should speak"

"You...!" His brows twitched.

"Although the Aurabella family isn't one to be belittled, it's merely a small ant compared to the Skyler family. So don't go over your head."

"...how dare you..." Rulias felt a strike of thunder hit the top of his head. He pursed his lips and looked at Angelina with shock and disdain.

He never expected Angelina could say such words and be completely confident. For the past weeks, he has seen Angelina in many gatherings. She was always a polite and pleasant lady.

Never would he expect her to be able to spout such words with complete confidence and arrogance.

Just as he was about to retaliate, he was met with a hard slap in the face.

Despite being said to have a frail and weak body, Angelina's strength was quite strong. After all, she did 'learn' to use a sword with the 'help' of Chase.

The slap was hard and loud. It immediately attracted the attention of people near them.

"That was for lady Rienne." Angelina glared at Rulias fiercely.

"It is only now that I discovered what a scumbag you are, sir Rulias. The Aurabella family should pay more attention to how their children are taught." Angelina said before rushing to the direction Rienne took.

"Sister! You-" Evelina tried to call out to Angelina, but was completely ignored.

"Brother Rulias, are you alright?" Evelina hesitantly asked Rulias.

Rulias felt completely humiliated. He could hear the mocking from the crowd's piercing gaze. However he could only endure.

He clenched his fist and responded to Evelina with a nod.

**********************
Angelina entered the garden carefully.

The evening sun was beginning to set. The sky turned to a beautiful yellow and orange color, making the autumn leafs look even more tranquil and breathtaking.

The flowers basked in the evening sunlight and exuded a relaxing and pleasant aroma.

The Casspan family's garden truly wasn't one to be underestimated. It is extremely beautiful and grand.

"Lady Rienne...?" Angelina called out to the lonely figure standing in front of the beautiful sunset.

"......" Rienne didn't respond.

"Don't be upset. That scumbag isn't worth it." Angelina slowly approached her. Only when she got close enough did she see that...Rienne was crying.

"Don't look at me...my makeup is probably in a mess right now..." Rienne tried to cover her face in embarrassment.

Angelina shook her head and said, "lady Rienne is always beautiful. Don't mind that scumbag's words." Angelina stood beside Rienne.

"I- I don't wanna cry over them....b-but.." Rienne tried to hold back her sobs.

"It's alright to cry, lady Rienne" Angelina rubbed Rienne's back and comforted her.

"I'm just so tired of them.....i-i....I really miss...when we were little..."

Angelina stayed silent and quietly listened to Rienne.

"Rulias...he is such a.....I hate him...so much...b-but.... I don't know why I still feel betrayed..."

"A-and why is everyone so mean....t-they always...judge people...f-from wha...what they see..."

"I.....I know I'm loud and annoying..." Rienne wiped away her tears.

Angelina's heart shook when she heard those words. Rienne has a lot of pride, it was shocking to hear her admit her flaws.

"Lady Rienne..."

"Heh..." Rienne finally gave Angelina a glance and smiled. "I'm surprised you don't find me annoying or pathetic right now..."

"Perhaps it's because you remind me of someone.." Angelina lowered her gaze.

"Huh..?"

"You remind me of...myself. I too was reckless, and prideful like you..."

"....." Rienne wasn't sure if that was meant as an insult. But she decided to keep listening.

"I understand how you feel. To be ignored, judged, and casted out. Being with those people is sort of suffocating. I understand how you would feel that you have to constantly hold yourself back."

Rienne subconsciously nodded.

"But sometimes... it's alright to let it all out." Angelina smiled.

"B-but..."

"Don't feel ashamed to cry lady Rienne. No one else is here. You can let it all out."

Angelina wrapped her arms around Rienne and hugged her, as Rienne held her and cried.

To Angelina, Rienne was a reflection of how she used to be. Reckless, prideful, loud, and somewhat bratty.

It felt extremely good hugging Rienne. It's as if she was hugging her past self. She was the one comforting Rienne, but somehow, she was the one that felt a lot better.

"I.....I hate them...so much...I hate them.." Rienne whispered it over and over again. Angelina could tell Rienne still had so much anger to let out.

"I told you that you're allowed to let it all out." Angelina let go of Rienne.

"Wait...do you mean..." Rienne's eyes brightened as she saw Angelina nodding.

Rienne's eyes showed a slight hint of a smile. She turned around and walked a little further from Angelina.

She gazed at the setting sun and clenched her fist. She was hesitant and first but decided to just do it.

"Evelina your a b*tch!" She screamed from the top of her lungs.

After cursing her name out loud, Rienne felt ten times better. But she had no intention to stop. It just felt too good.

"Rulias, you are a scumbag! Go burn in hell!"

Angelina smiled looking at the person that was currently letting out of her frustrations. She too wished to let out her emotions, but she couldn't.

It felt like something was still holding her back. Like a ghost slipping through her fingers, she just couldn't put her finger to it.

*********************
After Rienne was done, she felt better and returned to the banquet to face off Rulias once more. But Angelina chose to stay in the garden.

There was something wrong. She felt off. Her heart felt heavy and she just couldn't understand why.

The sun has set and the sky turned from bright yellow to a beautiful purple. Sounds of her footsteps crushing the grass echoed in her ears.

A soft gust of wind blew her hair gently. She felt at peace being alone like this. Away from all the noise.

Then she noticed a lone figure leaning against a pillar.

Even with just his back view, Angelina was able to instantly recognize him.

She slowly approached him then called out his name.

"Young master Chase?" She gently said his name. A polite smile remained on her face.

The blonde haired young man turned his head and his gaze fell on the beautiful young girl.

"Oh lady Angelina" he seemed slightly surprised.

"Why is the young master staying here and not inside, enjoying the banquet?" Angelina wondered why she didn't see Chase inside. It turns out he is hanging out in the garden.

Chase went silent for a moment. He stared at her with a curious gaze. His eyes contained many complex emotions that Angelina wasn't able to discern.

He gazed into her eyes for a moment before opening his mouth and spouting the words "Sometimes you need to take some time away from people. To be alone with yourself and your thoughts."

"I'm sure lady Angelina understood my words well. After all, why would m'lady be here and not inside?" He smiled, but his smile contained some pain. It wasn't as warm as before. But his gaze remained gentle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593 39 23
Lilith had no recollection of her life. She lost everything aside from her name. Saved from certain death, she found herself a home in the residence...
The Villainess By Engr.

General Fiction

284K 15.9K 36
Amazing cover made by: Geksxx Talia grew up without trusting anyone but herself to live. With no father figure to look up to and a clinically depress...
16.9K 827 28
TO BE EDITED. *** Eris Belladonna was a child born the same day as God's prophecy. She was blessed with beauty and an immense amount of divinity that...
15.6K 390 29
Book 2 of The Adeline Series after a while of silence. It was just us beneath the billions of stars, then Tom pointed his hand to a bright shining s...