Saved

De AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... Mais

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

3

5K 146 30
De AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"Here we are." Alex says as we pull up outside my twin and I's old house.

"This place is massive." Tobin mumbles.

"Our Dad invented some revolutionary part for plane engines and he sold the design to one of the plane companies for a buttload of money." I say. "So he bought a nice house for us to live in."

"Now we need to sell it." Kyra says.

"After this camp we can help you two get in contact with a good realtor." Christen says.

"Okay." I say then we all get out of the car.

"THIS THE RIGHT PLACE?" Of the national team ladies shouts from a different car.

Kyra and I are packing up our stuff from our house today and our new parents' teammates are helping us move it from this house to Christen, Alex, and Tobin's house.

"YEAH." Alex shouts.

"Can I ask you two something?" Kyra questions as she looks at the LA natives.

"Of course." Christen says.

"Are your last names Heath as well?"

"They are." Alex says. "We just use our maiden names because it's what people know us as."

"We only went public with our marriage earlier this year also." Christen says.

"When'd you get married?" I ask.

"December of 2014." Tobin says as all of the national team ladies surround us.

"You two ready?" Alex asks.

Kyra and I nod then my sister holds my hand before we walk into the house.

"Can we just burn this place to the ground?" Kyra asks.

"That's arson Ky." I say.

"And?"

"You'd go to prison." I say as we walk down the hall to my bedroom.

Once at the bedroom I open the door then we head inside.

"She broke your bed." Kyra says.

I shrug because I don't care then we start packing up my room.

"Who's this Kimora?" Alex asks and points to a picture.

"Our Dad." I say.

"What was his name?" Abby asks as I put the picture in my bag.

"In his profession he went by Brigadier General Ezekiel Dominic Douglas." Kyra says. "But we just called him Dad or Daddy."

"Brigadier General?" Someone asks.

"He was a Brigadier General in the United States Air Force and he flew for 21 years as apart of the 13th Fighter Squadron then he worked at the Air Force base in Colorado for a year in 2012 then we moved here so he could work at the Air Force base here in LA from 2013 to 2016."

"Who's This?" Mal asks and points to a picture on the desk.

"Our Mom Astrid Karina Douglas." I say then I take the photo off the wall and put it with my stuff.

"And this?" Rose asks and points to a picture on the desk.

"Our birth Mom Ingrid Karoline Douglas." I say then I take the photo off the wall and put it with my stuff.

"These aren't the woman we saw last night." Pinoe mumbles.

"Our mom's passed away in 2014 and our father remarried the woman who you saw last night." I say.

That's not entirely true, but I don't trust these people yet so I'm not telling them shit.

"Okay no offense." Ash says. "But you're mom's have non-American names."

"They're from Norway." Kyra says. "We're 25% Ghanaian, 25% Sierra Leonean, and 50% Norwegian."

"How'd your parents meet?" Allie asks.

"Well Dad was born in LA and our Mom's figured out they were soulmates in Norway so they came to LA for vacation and met my Dad at some restaurant." I say. "They married a year later then 9 months after that we were born."

"Is this a picture of you visiting you're dad at his job?" Sam asks.

"That's actually the day I got my pilots license." I say.

"You can fly planes?" Tobin asks as everyone looks at me like an alien.

"Mhmm." I say with a smile. "I love flying."

"We have a bet that the tattoo on her soulmate will be a plane." Kyra says.

"I'm guessing having an Air Force pilot for a dad helps with getting a pilot license." Adrianna says.

"Very much so."

"What's this?" Someone asks so I peek over and see what they're holding.

"My Haircut stuff." I say as I continue packing my stuff up.

"You cut hair?" Crystal asks as Kyra packs my hair cut stuff up.

"We weren't allowed out of the house." I say. "So I taught myself how to cut hair so I would be able to cut Kyra and I's hair."

"You box?" Pinoe asks as she holds up my boxing stuff.

"Kimora's a professional boxer." Kyra says.

"WHAT?" Alex, Christen, and Tobin shout.

"My dad signed a waiver in 2016 to allow me to go pro and I won 4 fights before all this shit with the woman who held us started." I say.

"Holy shit" Tobin says.

"That's also one of the main reasons I didn't do school after getting my diploma." I say. "I loved boxing, flying, music, and football way too much to focus on school."

"So these are yours?" Alex asks as she holds up my football boots.

"Yeah." I say.

"What position do you play?" Tobin asks.

"Right-back, right center-back, CDM, left mid, left wing, and striker." I say. "But my main position is right-back."

"Do you wanna play again?" Christen asks.

"Very much so." I admit. "I miss it very very much."

My new parent's smile then we continue packing up my room.

Once my room is packed up we move on to Kyra's room and pack it up.

"WHO'S SNOWBOARDS?" Ash shouts from the hall closet.

"MINE." Kyra shouts.

"They're still here?" I ask. "I thought for sure she'd break those."

"Same." Kyra says.

"You snowboard?" Becky asks as she helps pack Kyra's stuff.

"I love snowboarding." Kyra says with a smile.

"Ky I'm gonna walk around the house and see if there's anything else to take." I say.

Kyra nods so I leave her bedroom then walk around the house to grab anything of our mom's and dad's things that I wanna take.

I grab a bunch of both of my Moms' clothes, my dad's military stuff, family photo's, and a bunch of other stuff.

Once I have everything I want, I take it back to where the packing is happening then I pack it away.

"Ky you might wanna go check for stuff you want too." I say.

Kyra nods then she leaves her room and looks for stuff she wants.

"Okay I gotta ask." Alex says. "Do you two have any bra's?"

"Seriously." Christen says. "I haven't seen a single one since we started packing."

"We hate bra's." I say.

"FUCK BRA'S." Kyra shouts from somewhere. "FREE THE NIPPLE."

"Well then." Christen says then everyone laughs.

"We love the way our boobs look so we don't really restrict them with bra's unless we have to wear sports bra's." I say

"There's so many shoe's in these boxes." Ash says.

"Well when your dad owns part of Flight Club you get shoe's at a discounted price." I say.

"Fuck off." Pinoe says. "You're dad owns Flight Club."

"Owned." I say.  "He and Mr. Damany co-owned it for awhile then, after our dad died, we sold his share to Mr. Damany."

"His shares were worth a lot so the two of us split the money." Kyra says from the hallway.

"That's so sick." Ash says.

"Yep." I say as Kyra comes back with the stuff she wants.

After Kyra comes back I help her pack the stuff she brought into boxes then we make one last pass through our house.

"You got Daddy's will right?" Kyra asks.

"Yep." I say.

"And our stuffed animals?"

"All packed up Ky." I say.

"Then I think that's everything." Kyra says as we get to the front door.

"We're all loaded up." Tobin says as Kyra and I look one last time at our old house one last time.

"You two okay?" Alex asks as Kyra hugs me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Just ready to forget this chapter of our lives." Kyra says.

"Can we leave here?" I ask as I look at our adoptive parents. "And never come back."

"Yeah Sweetheart." Christen says then she and our other adoptive parents hug my twin and I. "Let's go home."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

249K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...
252K 9K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
620K 14.8K 68
Hayley knight had a love for soccer, it was what she lived and breathed. As a young teen, she dreamed of playing for the USA but after an accident, s...
131K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine