Danganronpa Boyfriend & Girlf...

By dnuoftonresU

Exactly what it says on the tin. This book contains swearing and some dark/mature themes. Proceed with cauti... More

Preface
Official List of Characters
How You Met/Got To Know Him (DR:THH Boys)
How You Met/Got To Know Her (DR:THH Girls)
How You Met/Got To Know Him (SDR2 Boys)
How You Met/Got To Know Her (SDR2 Girls)
How You Met/Got To Know Him (V3 Boys)
How You Met/Got To Know Her (V3 Girls)
You Ask Them Out/They Ask You Out (All THH Characters)
You Ask Them Out/They Ask You Out (All SDR2 Characters)
You Ask Them Out/They Ask You Out (All V3 Characters)
First Official Date (All THH Characters)
First Official Date (All SDR2 Characters)
First Official Date (All V3 Characters)
Your First Kiss (All THH Characters)
Your First Kiss (All SDR2 Characters)
Your First Kiss (All V3 Characters)
Meeting Their Family (All THH Characters)
Meeting Their Family (All SDR2 Characters)
Meeting Their Family (All V3 Characters)
Meeting Your Family (All SDR2 Characters)
Meeting Your Family (All V3 Characters)
When They're Jealous (All THH Characters)
When They're Jealous (All SDR2 Characters)
When They're Jealous (All V3 Characters)
When You're Sick (All THH Characters)
When You're Sick (All SDR2 Characters)
When You're Sick (All V3 Characters)
How They Comfort You (All THH Characters)
How They Comfort You (All SDR2 Characters)
How They Comfort You (All V3 Characters)
Cuddling/Bedtime Habits (All Characters)
Beach Day (All THH Characters)
Beach Day (All SDR2 Characters)
Beach Day (All V3 Characters)
What You Do For Your Anniversary (All Male Characters)
What You Do For Your Anniversary (All Female Characters)
New Character: Daiya Owada
New Character: Komaru Naegi
New Character: Izuru Kamukura
You Wear Their Clothes (All THH Characters)
You Wear Their Clothes (All SDR2 Characters)
You Wear Their Clothes (All V3 Characters)
New Character: Ryota Mitarai
Sharing Secrets (All Characters)
What You Do For Halloween (All THH Characters)
What You Do For Halloween (All SDR2 Characters)
What You Do For Halloween (All V3 Characters)
You're A Chibi For A Day (All Characters)
New Character: Natsumi Kuzuryu
New Character: Sato
New Character: Seiko Kimura
When You Guys Fight (All THH Characters)
When You Guys Fight (All SDR2 Characters)
When You Guys Fight (All V3 Characters)
AU- You Die in the Killing Game (All Male Characters)
AU- You Die in the Killing Game (All Female Characters)
The Pet You Get Together (All Characters)
New Character: Great Gozu
Your Exes (All THH Characters)
Your Exes (All SDR2 Characters)
Your Exes (All V3 Characters)
How They Feel About PDA (All Characters)
Playing Video Games Together (All THH Characters)
Playing Video Games Together (All SDR2 Characters)
Playing Video Games Together (All V3 Characters)
AU- You're A Remnant of Despair (All THH Characters)
AU- You're A Remnant of Despair (All SDR2 Characters)
AU- You're A Remnant of Despair (All V3 Characters)
New Character: Chisa Yukizome
New Character: Yasuke Matsuda
New Character: Monokuma
New Character: Genocide Jill
The First I Love You (All THH Characters)

Meeting Your Family (All THH Characters)

7.6K 133 43
By dnuoftonresU

Happy (late) Valentine's Day everyone! 💖

Doing this scenario where they meet your family now (as suggested by Im_just_here_simpin). Got some requests up next so stay tuned!

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Makoto Naegi

You have two younger siblings, a ten-year-old brother and a seven-year-old sister. Your dad is a teacher, and your mom owns her own daycare (you and your siblings spent a lot of time there growing up). Your family is very tight-knit and you told them basically everything.

Makoto's family was also very close, so you had no worries when it came to him meeting yours- and you were right, he fit in perfectly. Your parents adored him, your siblings really liked him, and he told you he felt right at home with your folks- it couldn't have gone better.

Byakuya Togami

Your mom died when you were a kid, and your dad has been a single father ever since. Despite his stressful job as a businessman, he was still by your side throughout your entire childhood, and you were very close to him as a result.

You were very nervous when it came to him meeting Byakuya. Your dad was not a big fan of his family (even though they worked together in business a lot), and you had no idea what his reaction would be when you told him you were dating one of them.

When you brought Byakuya to your home, your dad's eyebrows nearly raised off his head when he saw the blonde heir standing next to you, his only child. Your heart sank when you saw his expression, but you were surprised yourself when your dad turned on his businessman charm and introduced himself to Byakuya. Your boyfriend was less icy than usual when talking to your dad, which you appreciated, and your worries eased up a little.

At one point, your dad pulled you aside and asked if you were dating him for his money. You sighed and said no, he wasn't as bad as he seemed, and that you genuinely liked him. Your dad shrugged and said if Byakuya was good enough for you, he was good enough for him.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

Your family is very spiritual, which is where you got your love of ghost hunting in the first place. Your father is a kannushi and your mother is a theology professor and strong believer in the paranormal. You and your siblings grew up hearing stories ranging from urban legends to tales from religious texts, and you always wanted to figure out if there were things out there that humans didn't always understand.

Your siblings felt similarly. Your eighteen-year-old sister wanted to follow in your father's footsteps and become a kannushi, and your two younger siblings (a thirteen-year-old brother and eleven-year-old sister) both wanted to work at NASA and find proof of alien life.

Your mother's first reaction to meeting Hiro was to ask about his hair, which made you snicker. Your father gave him a respectful introduction, but later asked you why Hiro smelled so strange.... which you didn't have a clear answer to. Your older sister knew who he was and asked what it was like being a fortune teller. Hiro said, "It's cool, man" which made you want to face palm. Your younger siblings heard that he's a fortune teller, and according to them, it made him the coolest person they knew, officially usurping the title you had for years.

When you and Hiro left that night to go back to school, he made a remark about how at home he felt with your family. It warmed your heart, and you joked that maybe fate (or the Ghost of Christmas Future) had brought you two together.

Leon Kuwata

You grew up in a wealthy family who indulged your dreams of being a famous musician (which is paying off so far). In addition to your parents, you also had an older sister who was a mentor to you growing up. She also got her dreams fully funded by your parents and she's studying to be a surgeon.

Your parents could also be really weird when it came to you dating. Your mom is very protective of you and she fired off about a million questions about Leon the first time you mentioned him. Your dad was more happy for you that you were dating since you told him in the past that making friends and socializing was hard for you. Thankfully your mom has eased up a little, and seemed excited to meet Leon.

When Leon introduced himself, your mom asked him a boatload of questions about himself, and you buried your face in your hands, knowing she would do this. Leon took it in stride though, and didn't seem to be bothered by her interrogation. Your dad took a minute to himself, then gasped and asked if Leon was actually the famous baseball player Leon Kuwata. Leon confirmed he was (albeit a little reluctantly, since he was not fond of his profession) and your dad unleashed his inner fanboy- for all your mother's annoying questions, your dad's ecstatic freakout was almost as bad.

Your sister was way more relaxed, and acted like a normal human being when interacting with Leon. He asked her what it was like studying to be a doctor, and she said it was hard- you certainly got the easier job- which made you launch into a somewhat nerdy rant about how it takes a lot of work to be a good instrumentalist, which made both Leon and your sister laugh.... at least this day went a lot better than it could have been.

Chihiro Fujisaki

You grew up in a certain French-speaking Canadian city and learned to speak three languages (French, English, and Japanese so you could go to Hope's Peak). Both your parents are indoorsy people, so it came as a shock to you when you decided to start playing hockey. Your dad works in IT and spends most of his spare time building computers and selling them online (which has been a great hustle for him). Your mom is a homemaker and has a lot of stereotypical housewife hobbies- baking, sewing, gardening, etc. You have two younger sisters (one is thirteen, the other is nine) and they are basically polar opposites. The thirteen-year-old is a quiet introvert who shares her mom's love of sewing and cooking, and your youngest sister is bubbly, outgoing, and looks up to you. She even wants to be an athlete like you one day (she prefers gymnastics and skateboarding to hockey, though).

Since you're an ocean away from your family, you set up a Zoom call so they could talk to Chihiro. As you predicted, Chihiro and your dad clicked right away, talking about nerdy things. Your mom liked him a lot too based on her huge smile when she talked to him, and the text she sent you saying that he's adorable. Your middle sister was her usual quiet self, and you found it comical that her and Chihiro had somewhat similar demure personalities. Your youngest sister was bouncing off the walls with excitement, bombarding Chihiro with questions which made him laugh- you loved the sound of Chihiro's laughter- it was like listening to heaven, and since you were graced by that sound, you considered the Zoom call a success.

Mondo Owada

Your parents passed away when you were a kid, and since then you've lived with your uncle and his wife. They own the gas station/rest stop you work at in the summer which is also where you met Mondo. Your uncle already knew Mondo quite well since he was friendly with just about every gang that stopped in, and you figured your aunt wouldn't have an issue with your boyfriend either.

You predicted correctly, since both your uncle and aunt were very welcoming towards Mondo, and your uncle had a nice chat with him about how he had been. Their son (your ten-year-old cousin) wanted to know all about him and what it was like to ride a motorcycle. Mondo was more than happy to hang out with him and answer all of his inquires about being on the road.... it was adorable, you wondered what Mondo would be like if he had a younger sibling.

Something strange happened while Mondo was talking to your brother, though. Your uncle asked if anything bad happened while you and Mondo were out. You said no, a little confused. Your uncle said that while he liked Mondo a lot, gangs could be big trouble, and wanted to make sure you were alright. You told him you appreciated his concern, and while Mondo may be rough around the edges, he'd never put you in danger.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

!!CW!!- Addiction

Your biological parents are addicts and you were removed from their care as a kid. You were adopted from the foster system by your dads at twelve, and you've been with them ever since. You also have an eight-year-old sister who was also adopted from the foster system and you have a somewhat close relationship.

Taka was his usual nervous self on the bus ride to your home, and you tried your hardest to reassure him that your parents would like him. Unfortunately, the moral compass could not be coaxed, so you just told yourself he'd loosen up as he got more comfortable.

Of course, Taka froze up when your dads introduced themselves, and you wanted to crawl in a hole and die, knowing this was exactly how this was going to go. One of your dads playfully asked if he was okay, and the other attempted to break the ice by telling a dad joke, which made everything even worse. Fortunately, that worked a little, and Taka managed to gain some composure and introduce himself.

The rest of the afternoon involved Taka anxiously trying to make conversation with your dads, and them alternating between giving actual answers and telling jokes and humiliating stories about your early teen years. You would normally tell them to stop, but it seemed to make Taka calmer, so you let it slide this time. Your little sister is hard of hearing and very shy and didn't talk to Taka (which you understood, he could come off very intimidating) until when you and him announced you had to leave. She slowly went up to him and gave him one of the daffodils from your parents' garden. He chuckled and thanked her before she ran away. Your cold heart melted a little, and figured if your sister liked Taka, then he must be the one.

Hifumi Yamada

You grew in a big, blended family. Your biological dad is a deadbeat and ditched your mom when she was pregnant. She met your stepdad (who you consider to be your real dad) when you were a baby. He had a three-year-old son (your stepbrother), and had three more kids together, one boy (age thirteen) and two girls (ages ten and seven).

Walking into your house with Hifumi was chaos- your sisters were chasing each other around the house shooting each other with Nerf guns, and you caught a couple before Hifumi shielded you. Once they noticed you, they dropped the guns and ran over to give you a hug. When you introduced them to Hifumi, your youngest sister asked if he was Santa. You were about to scold her, but Hifumi told her that she would find out in December. At that point, your mom called you into the dining room since she was almost done with dinner.

Your mom made grilled cheese with bacon. It was one of your favorite foods as a kid so you were super excited to get to eat it again. Your dad came home from work then, and you introduced Hifumi to him and your younger brother when he came down to eat. Your dad was very inviting to Hifumi, and made reference to an anime they both liked, which made Hifumi extremely happy (but it also meant he was never going to stop talking about it). Your little brother was a moody shithead, and asked why Hifumi why he was so big. Your mom told him off, and Hifumi began to launch into a tirade about genetics and their relationship to weight and body type, but you cut him off, telling him to come eat.

Dinner went well with the usual shenanigans- your youngest sister crawling under the table, with your other sister egging her on, your little brother giving one-word answers to questions about his day, and your parents talking to you and Hifumi while simultaneously trying to wrangle your sister into her seat. Your stepbrother called after dinner to say hello. You thought that was a nice way to end the evening- until your little brother made a snarky joke, and you instead ended the night by throwing a napkin at his head.

Girls

Kyoko Kirigiri

Your mom is the director of a tech company, and your dad is a travel agent, which meant they spent more time working than being home with you. You were also an only child, so you didn't have any siblings to play with growing up. You were raised by a nanny named Sanako who is basically your mother. She never married or had children, and spent almost all her time with you.

Kyoko had met Sanako many times before, and when she heard you and Kyoko were dating, she was overjoyed- she claimed she always knew you had a crush on her (which was partially true) and she insisted Kyoko come over to have dinner. You and her spent an nice evening with Sanako.... but you weren't worried at all when it came to Sanako and Kyoko getting along- it was your parents you were worried about.

Your parents had only met Kyoko once before, and didn't know you two were dating until you sprung it on them a week earlier over the phone. They didn't sound very surprised, and asked why you chose to tell them now. You said she wanted to meet them, so you set up a date and time for them to both get on a Zoom call to talk.

The call went.... okay. Your mom was kind of icy and didn't talk to Kyoko a lot, and your dad kept getting distracted by business stuff. You only kept the call going for about twenty minutes before you bid your parents goodbye, and hung up, feeling mentally exhausted. Kyoko said she didn't think your parents liked her, and you said that it was possible, but it's way more likely that they just didn't care- they never really did, anyway.

Toko Fukawa

!!CW!!- Car accident

Toko was bouncing off the walls with fear when you brought up the idea of her meeting your family. The meeting you had with hers went horribly, and she was afraid your parents would hate her. You assured her that you had your own share of family drama, but that your parents would love her. It didn't really help calm her down, but you convinced her to talk to your mom on the phone for a little bit so she could get a better feel as to how she acts.

Toko stumbled over every word when talking to your mom, but handled the call fairly well- she even managed to land a shaky joke! Afterwards, she told you she wanted to see your mom, but still sounded very unsure about it, so you texted your mom and cautioned her to be kind with Toko.

On the bus ride to your home, you gave Toko a little rundown on your life- you lived with your mom and aunt, who is also your mom's primary caretaker. When you were seven, your parents were in a car accident, killing your dad, and leaving your mom in a wheelchair. Her sister who was single and childless, moved in to help take care of both your mom and you.

Your mom and aunt were waiting on the porch to greet you and Toko. You gave them both hugs, and Toko broke down in a stuttering mess again trying to introduce herself. Your mom patiently waited for her to finish, and your aunt called her cute, which made her face flush bright red.

The four of you had lunch together which mostly consisted of you telling your mom and aunt how school was going, and Toko answering any questions about herself in a shaky voice. When she mentioned she was a writer, your aunt's eyes went wide with recognition, and she ran to grab a book off the bookshelf- one of Toko's works. Toko's eyes got even bigger than your aunt's with shock, and the rest of the meeting was spent by your aunt gushing over Toko's writing while you and your mom enjoyed the fact that Toko and your aunt found something nice to bond over.

Aoi Asahina

!!CW!!- Mention of a near death experience

You were born and raised in Italy until you got scouted to join Hope's Peak. Your parents decided to move to Japan permanently to support and be close to you. Your mom is a librarian and your dad works in construction, so you ended up spending more time with your mom at her job after the near-drowning incident. Nevertheless, you and your dad still have an amazing relationship.

The only problem you were worried about was the language barrier- your parents were still actively learning Japanese, and while they have gotten a lot better at it, they still struggle sometimes with speaking it and writing it. Your history studies led you to pick up learning languages as a hobby, and you luckily enough spoke Japanese almost fluently by the time of your move to Japan.

When you and Hina visited your parents, you sometimes had to act as a translator between them. It got a little annoying after a while, and you figured it would be a good idea to give your parents a Rosetta Stone as a present.

At one point, your dad asked if she was famous since she looked like someone he saw on TV. Hina confirmed she was a famous athlete, and your dad turned to you and said you were lucky you got someone who's both sweet and successful- you translated that for Hina, later on, and she confessed she didn't think the meeting was going that well, and was surprised your dad liked her so much. You told her that language barrier aside, your parents loved her.

Sayaka Maizono

You've never met either of your birth parents. You were conceived through an affair, and both of them were married with children. When your birth mom found out she was pregnant, she was planning on passing off the baby as her husband's, but your birth dad's wife found out about the affair and spilled the beans. Your mom considered giving you up for adoption, but your birth dad's parents reached out and offered to adopt you. She allowed them, and you were raised by your grandparents (whom you consider your actual parents), and have no contact with your birth parents or siblings.

You told her this story, and added on that your adopted parents were more than excited to meet her since you told them a lot about her. Predictably, your mom rushed over to hug her when she arrived, and your dad gave her a firm handshake and a huge smile- it was great to see them so happy.

Your dad was one of those "music from my day is so much better than modern music" people, so it surprised you when he showed her his CD collection, and had the first album her band ever released! He told her her music was very unique, and she had given him a new perspective on modern music. Sayaka nearly cried because of how touched she was, and your mom offered her cookies, and made a joke about how she must be magical if she somehow managed to change her husband's mind on anything. She was totally right though, it was truly a mystical thing, and you were grateful that Sayaka was already bringing such joy to your family.

Celestia Ludenberg

Your mom skipped town when you were two, leaving you with your dad and half-brother who is twelve years your senior. Your dad has never been a great parent- he was emotionally distant and cared more about gambling than you or your brother. As a result of this, your brother was the one who raised you. He's now an adult, works as a pharmacist, is married to a wonderful woman, and has a two-year-old daughter that you adore and see as a little sister rather than a niece.

You didn't really want your dad to meet Celestia since you were certain he was going to challenge her to a gambling match- then she'd wipe the floor with him and lose his entire savings.... so you put dad in your back pocket and brought your dark-haired girlfriend to see your brother, sister-in-law, and niece instead.

Your brother and sister-in-law were welcoming to her, but teased you relentlessly when she was out of earshot, which was annoying, but you decided to just put up with it. Your niece latched on her leg and demanded she walk around. Celeste nervously chuckled and looked at you, pleading for you to help. You considered letting her suffer for a little, but acquiesced to her request, peeling your niece off Celeste's leg and telling told her to go bug her dad (which she did without a second thought).

You and Celeste stayed for lunch, and she got an earful from your niece. You knew Celeste wasn't the biggest fan of kids, but you could see she was making an effort to interact with your niece- even after her niece asked Celeste if she was a witch. You choked on the wrap you were eating, but Celeste didn't seem bothered, and even said she was a witch- a bad one. You shook your head when she said that (and after hearing your niece's surprised gasp and your brother and sister-in-law snicker) but let it slide since she was getting along with your niece and you didn't want to spoil her fun.

Sakura Ogami

You were raised in a small town in the country, and is the middle child of three siblings. Your dad is a landscaper, and your mom is an animal scientist, and you and your siblings spent a lot of time outside since your parents encouraged you to get lots of exercise and playtime. Your outdoorsy lifestyle is what led to you becoming a gardener, your nineteen-year-old brother gunning to be a pro golfer, and your twelve-year-old brother planning on becoming a park ranger. You also got your dad's quiet and reserved personality, and you hoped he wasn't put off by Sakura like you were the first time you spoke.

You took a train to the nearest station to your hometown where you found your family waiting for you. You hugged them, and introduced them to Sakura. Your mom and older brother didn't hesitate to greet her and shake her hand, and your little brother hid behind your father (he was also a meek person). Your dad patted your brother on the head and offered a greeting, and giving her an apology, telling her your brother is shy, which she understood.

Your parents got two separate cabs to take you to their house- one for you and Sakura, and one for them. At your house, Sakura went to see your family's garden and remarked that it was very similar to the one at school. You informed her it was technically yours, but your dad told you he'd look after it while you were at Hope's Peak. Sakura asked if she could meditate with you for a moment, and you allowed it, sitting with her in the garden for a quiet moment together. Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted your dad watching you and smiling. You gave him a small grin back and knew that despite your worries, Sakura would fit into your family just fine.

Junko Enoshima

Due to Junko's overzealous personality, you thought about giving your parents a warning beforehand, but decided that wouldn't work since they both worked closely with celebrities and probably already knew who she was (your mom is a lawyer and has been employed by many famous people, and your dad works as a news anchor for a well-known news station).

You guessed you looked as worried as you felt, since on the cab ride to your home, you were asked "Why the long face?" by your fashionista girlfriend. You confessed that you didn't know how your parents would react to her, and Junko assured you it would be no problem. You mustered a smile, but the pit of fear in your stomach only grew larger.

When you arrived, you found your parents waiting for you in the living room. They hugged you, and each of them shook Junko's hand. Your girlfriend greeted them politely, which shocked you, but you went along with it.

The rest of the afternoon went almost perfectly. Junko was acting like a totally normal person- instead of her usual eccentric self, she was charming, friendly (but not overly) and way less overexcited. At one point, your mom pulled you aside and asked if she was okay- she new Junko had a reputation for being strange, and it seemed like her personality had done a total one eighty. You told her she was just trying to impress her and your dad (which was most likely true) but you were also confused by your girlfriend's attitude.

After a lovely afternoon with your parents, you and Junko caught a cab back to school. As soon as you stepped into the car, Junko went back to her usual self. You asked why she was acting so weird before, and she said she didn't want to scare your parents away. You decided to go with it, and told her she didn't have to change for anyone, but she laughed and declared that it was fun acting as someone totally different. She planted a kiss on your cheek and asked if you had any extended family she could also act for.

Mukuro Ikusaba

You're a famous model and grew up in a famous family. Your dad is a movie director, and your mom is a model and music producer. You have two younger sisters (ages fourteen and eleven) who also want to go down the path of fame- the oldest one gunning to be a famous tap dancer, and your youngest wanting to follow in your dad's footsteps and become a director. Mukuro was basically the polar opposite of your family, and you had no clue how the meeting would go.

When you told your mom you and Mukuro were going to visit, see actually sent a limo to get you, which didn't surprise you- you practically grew up riding around in a limo. Mukuro on the other hand, looked nervous, and you could tell she felt very out of place sitting in a pristine limo. You held her hand and gave her a smile, which she mirrored.

When you arrived at your home (which could conceivably be called a mansion) Mukuro's grip on your hand tightened, and you knew that her anxiety had increased tenfold. You ignored the pain shooting up your arm from her death grip, and kissed her slowly, trying to take some of your positive energy and give it to her.

When you entered the house (Mukuro still holding onto you for dear life) you were greeted by your fourteen-year-old sister who had just gotten home from dance practice. She told Mukuro she liked her hair, and your girlfriend mumbled out a small "Thanks". You gave your sister a thankful grin and moved on to the rest of the family.

Your mom was friendly enough to Mukuro, but had to cut the conversation you began to have with her short because she got a "very important business call".... which disappointed you, but it was a common occurrence, so you brushed it off even though Mukuro pointed out that you looked kinda sad. You just shrugged and told her to prepare to meet your dad.

Your dad wasn't the.... best person to be around. He loved film, but also loved money, and could be kind of an snobbish dick, so you were never really close.

You met him in the kitchen where he was talking to your youngest sister. You introduced them to Mukuro, but neither of them really paid attention to her. Once again, you weren't surprised that they weren't impressed by Mukuro since she didn't wear fancy clothes and wasn't famous like her twin. Your younger sister copies everything your dad does, so you expected her to be a pain in the ass.

With your dad and youngest sister being their usual snobby selves, and your mom locked in her office, you and Mukuro went to your fourteen-year-old sister's room to hang out. She was the nicest out of your whole family, and the most humble, and liked Mukuro a lot. The feeling appeared to be mutual, since Mukuro was receptive to your sister and even joked around with her. Most of the day was a bummer, but you knew you could always count on your favorite sister to cheer you up when the rest of your family got you down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 291 28
this is literally just stuff i write because i feel like it im not a writer so dont expect much😭 feel free to leave advice or requests!!
163K 3K 43
Let's go lesbians, let's go! All lovely ladies are included I'm not into danganronpa anymore so this book is finished. Thank you all for the continu...
1M 13.2K 169
Welcome to the one shot book of danganronpa where you will see me doing "Shut up dad I do what I want" ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ "WHAT YOU SAY?!?!?" "DADDY NO" (;'...
152K 2.2K 50
⚠️Female readers and Fujoshi's DNI⚠️ ~Danganronpa x reader fanfics and (very few) gay danganronpa ships ~This most likely will contain spoilers ~DR1...