chemistry//mishu

Galing kay aedalso

"i really really like you and it's totally fine if you don't feel the same" Higit pa

note//pls read shankyou :)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
pls read :)

#23

422 22 2
Galing kay aedalso

Shuhua POV
today is a school day pls. ugh fuck i don't wanna get out of bed 😭😭 but i still got out eventually because i know i have to anyw so like yeah.

i changed out of my pyjamas and went to wash up. after that i shoved my pencil case and my notebook into my bag, wore my airpods and walked out of my room.

i went to the living room and saw miyeon on the sofa playing with her phone.

"morning" i said and went to take out my sneakers and wore my sneakers.

"morning." miyeon said and wore her sneakers too.  and we walked to the bus stop together.

☁︎

it's too early, im sleep deprived 😭😭 i need sleep ugh. i lazily walked to the class holding hands with miyeon.

i was still listening to music so miyeon and i just basically didn't talk. we walk to our places and i just lean on the table and slept.

i didn't even knew the teacher came in until miyeon tapped me.

"hey, the teacher is here." i looked up and we stood up to greet the teacher and i went back to sleep again. yes, still listening to music, but now on one side only though.

☁︎

class ended and miyeon shook me up.

"class ended"

"oh ok." i took my things and walked out of the class to my next class with miyeon.

"hey, i gotta go to the toilet real quick.." i said. "could you help me put my things at my place please."

"oh yeah sure." miyeon took my things and walked into the class.

i walked to the toilet and when i went in i heard someone sobbing and i saw a girl getting bullied by some other girls.

"hey! stop!" i shouted.

the three girls then turned around and looked at me. they were seungyeon, giselle and aisha as expected. i could somehow see the girl who was being bullied so i looked.

fuck, it was yuqi.

i rushed towards yuqi and hugged her.

"what did she even do to y'all?" i questioned while giving a frown.

"well she didn't gave us the answers." aisha said.

"well she ain't your servant." i retorted.

"pfft, why are you even standing up for her. are you her girlfriend." seungyeon scoffed, giselle rolled her eyes.

"am i not allowed to stand up for my friend when they are getting hurt? fuck off and do your own homework and stop bullying people bitch." i rolled my eyes and brought yuqi out of the toilet.

"why do you even talk to them?" i asked but yuqi didn't answer, she was just sobbing. "well, did you tell minnie?"

"no.." yuqi whispered.

"well you have to. i'll tell her." i said.

"i don't want her to be worried or get hurt." yuqi said with sobs in between.

"well i don't want you to get hurt either. so i'll tell her during lunch."

"ok." i brought yuqi to the school garden and we just sat there and enjoyed the breeze.

yes, we are skipping class, i know. but it's to just let yuqi calm down. i lend yuqi one side of my airpods and i used the other side.

"be glad i brought my phone and airpods with me." i said.

"yeah. thanks shu." yuqi said and hugged me, i hugged her back and we just stayed there for a while. it was lunch and we walked to the canteen.

"so you went to the toilet for an hour and a half huh." miyeon said as she threw my wallet to me.

"soz, i'll explain everything later." i said as i gave her a sorry look.

we sat down and i called minnie.

"minnie unnie."

"yeah?" she looked at me.

"uhm. don't get mad, but im sure you will but just don't get so mad ok. uh so yuqi was bullied by seungyeon, aisha and giselle." yuqi then tilt her head down.

"what?" minnie shouted. "who the fuck dare to bully yuqi. i will fucking kill them"

"shut up minnie. i told you not to get so mad." i whispered shout.

"is that why you skipped class?" miyeon leaned forward to me and whispered into my ear. she was too close that i could hear her breathing sound so i flinched.

"yeah." i breathed out.

"oh okay."

"okay anyways change of topic, y'all wanna go out and eat together today since its friday." i asked.

"sure, why not." all of them agreed.

☁︎

school ended, miyeon and i are going home together. we reached home and i just went onto my room and lay on my bed.

"fuck. im so tired" i thought to myself. i then unconsciously closed my eyes and slept.

suddenly, i felt someone tapped me. i slowly opened my eyes to see miyeon in front of me. i pulled her and now we're just hugging but she's on top of me.

"hi babe." i said as i played with her hair.

"hey. you gotta get ready, we're going out soon." miyeon replied.

"what time is it?" i asked.

"uhm. about 5.30 i suppose."

"ah okay.." miyeon then got off me and gave me a peck on my lips and walked out of my room.

i went to take my clothes and took a shower.

"damm i slept that long". i muttered.

i got out of the shower, dried my hair and went out with miyeon, holding her hands.

we arrived at the restaurant and we saw minnie and yuqi sitting there, holding their hands.

"how cute." i said and smiled at yuqi.

"thanks, you and miyeon are cute too."

soon later, soojin and soyeon came together. we ordered and we just went to walk around the mall after we ate.

☁︎

"you wanna go home now?" i asked with a hint of sadness in my tone just because i was bored.

"uhm, where else do you wanna go?" miyeon asked.

"well i used to go to this abandoned place when i was sad, frustrated or feeling lonely. i found that place since i was like young, so uhm let's go there i guess" i said and then i led miyeon to the place.

"come up here." i said as i tapped the space beside me after i climbed up the tree.

"uhm no." miyeon said feeling scared.

"come onn don't have to be scared." miyeon then reluctantly climbed up and sat beside me. i pulled her closer to me by the waist so she won't fall.

she turned to me and i gave her a reassuring and comforting smile. we just sat there in silence and we just looked at the stars.

"you see, my mother is up there. watching us.." i muttered, loud enough for miyeon to hear. "hey mum! look! this girl right here, cho miyeon, the love of my life. the person who makes me the happiest person ever. i love her so much, and how i wished you would still be here just to witness us physically. know that miyeon and i love you so much!" i said while looking at the sky.

"hey shuhua's mother! i will love and protect shuhua with everything i can. we love you and we know you're doing great up there!" miyeon shouted too and waved to the sky with a big smile plastered on her face.

i looked at her side profile and smiled, knowing that im the luckiest girl every just to have miyeon.

time passed and we just stayed there.

"hey it's late already do you wanna go home now?" miyeon said and we got down the tree and walked home.

"i love you babe" i said and kissed miyeon, she kissed back. we broke the kiss and bid goodnight to each other and went into our own rooms.

☀︎︎

a love hate relationship with my stories bcs i suck at writing :") every vote, comment and follow is rly appreciated :) okay wait i have nothing against those "bullies" in this story okay😭🤚🏻

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.7K 2.5K 175
yuyeon one-shot AUs :)
16.1K 762 24
Have u ever loved someone to the point that it hurts??? " There are time when I miss her the most" "I really regret what I did to her" "Jin Jin do y...
27.2K 344 17
{ YUYEON, SOOSHU, MIMIN } REQUESTED ARE OPEN ⚠️ FUTANARI ⚠️GENDER BENDER 🤍 FLUFF ❤️SMUTS PLEASE DON'T REQUEST SOMETHING ABOUT PSYCHO AND ALL, I C...
54.2K 1.5K 27
#depression #self harm #anxiety First time writing fanfic