š€ š­šØš®šœš” šØšŸ šŒššš„šŸšØ...

By sxmpfortheweasleys

š—œ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜š—µš—² š˜€š˜š—®š—暝˜€, š—Æš—²š—°š—®š˜‚š˜€š—² š˜š—µš—²š˜† š—°š—®š—»š—»š—¼š˜ š˜€š—®š˜† š—®š—»š˜†š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—“. š—œ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜š—µ... More

A/N
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
THEATRE
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
YEAR FOUR
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
YEAR FIVE
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100. (EPILOGUE)
thank you.

22.

4.2K 109 201
By sxmpfortheweasleys

Hey bubs! I don't really have anything to say lol but there's some very fun news in this chapterrrrr👀

Anyways enjoy!

It had been around 3 weeks since I last spoke to Draco, and my happiness seemed to have been improving.

It felt nice to get all those harsh words off my chest, and tell him how I truly felt about him.

I rarely let him cross my mind though. I wasn't waiting for an apology, I was waiting for change. Effort, really. Which he showed none of yet.

My lessons with Professor Lupin and Harry were going pretty well, though sometimes I had to skip for a break from the Dementors. It was very tiring being drained by them, and although the whole point was to not be, the charm for defense was extremely hard.

Harry had finally started showing some improvement, meaning I could as well.

I agreed and respected Lupin for not wanting Harry to be discouraged, though it was slightly annoying I couldn't try my best sometimes when we were practicing.

"Good job today," I say breathlessly to Harry, as I sit next to him on some stairs.

I had just attempted casting the charm, which meant I was still pretty tired and out of breath from all the effort.

"Thanks, you as well." Harry responds, twisting his wand in between his fingers.

"Thanks," I mumble quietly, a small smile forming onto my lips.

Lupin had now excused us, though we liked taking a small break after lessons before attending dinner.

I watched as Lupin packed up his trunk, smiling politely at me before leaving the room.

There was a moment of silence as Harry and I sat on the stairs, both processing everything that had happened in the lesson.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry breaks the silence, turning his head to look at me.

"Of course," I nod, my brows slightly furrowed in confusion.

"What-" he pauses, taking a deep breath in. "What memory do you think of... when you cast the charm?"

I bite my bottom lip gently, thinking of my next words.

There wasn't really a clear answer to his question. It depended on my mood, or if I got sick of the memory I used last.

"It usually changes every time," I shrug slightly, tracing the ground with my wand.

The boy nods in silence, leaning his head into his hands.

"What do you.. think about?" I ask hesitantly.

I wasn't sure what the boy would think about, as he couldn't have had many fond memories. Especially with everything he's been through since he came to Hogwarts.

"Well since nothings worked so far, so mine changes every time as well." He responds, his head still turned straight ahead.

I mumble a small "oh", though I don't feel too horrible for him because I haven't been able to cast one either.

There's a small awkward silence between us, as we both sit in slight disappointment.

"It's usually about quidditch, though," he smiles weakly at me, breaking the uncomfortable situation.

I smile weakly back, nodding my head.

We sit in silence for a few minutes longer, before my eyes wander around the room, looking for the clock.

"We should probably be headed off to dinner now," I state quietly, slowly standing up.

I still felt slightly shaky from the lesson, though definitely much more stable than I was earlier.

"Right," Harry nods in agreement, standing up as well.

We walk to dinner in silence, though it wasn't too awkward because we could hear the noise from the Great Hall.

Harry and I had gotten more comfortable with each other ever since we started doing lessons. It was obviously awkward at first because we barely knew each other and were forced to open up a lot within the lessons, though it got more comfortable once we both realized we couldn't do it.

It was sad, really, but comforting.

Once we reached the Great Hall, I waved goodbye with a polite smile then made my way to the Slytherin table.

I took a seat next to Pansy, greeting her before beginning to add food to my plate.

"How was the lesson?" Pansy asks as she takes a bite of food.

Pansy knew about the lessons I was doing with Harry, though couldn't care enough to actually know what we were learning.

"Good. Tiring, but good." I answer truthfully.

She nods slightly at me, as she takes another bite of food.

Once I'm done eating, I talk and laugh with some of my other friends, waiting for Dumbledore to announce whatever he was announcing.

In every students last class, they were told that Dumbledore had an announcement to make at dinner, and to wait for him to speak before leaving the Great Hall.

I would've been confused, or thought it was weird, but at this point I didn't find anything weird when it came to that man. I was used to his strange attitude that reminded me slightly of a toddler.

"Students-" his voice says loudly, gaining most of the Hall's attention. "May I have your attention please." He finishes, though it's more of a demand than a question.

I turn my body to look at him, setting the fork down that I was playing with just a few moments ago.

"Professor Mcgonagall has an exciting announcement to make," he smiles excitedly.

His eyes make contact with mine for a split second before he steps down, letting Mcgonagall take his place.

"Hello everyone," Mcgonagall speaks, a warm smile on her face. "I've expected most of you to forget about it by now, but tonight I will be announcing our spring musical."

An applause fills the air, though it's hard for me to hear it over my loud heartbeat.

She was right, I had totally forgotten about the musical. Not only that, but also that she asked me to audition for it.

I bite my bottom lip anxiously, my eyes glued to her as thoughts fill my head.

I knew it was the word that was making me so anxious. The idea of Hogwarts performing a musical did sound exciting, honestly, but just the word reminded me of so much.

I take a deep breath in, exhaling shakily as my nerves calm down.

"The musical we will be performing this spring is," she pauses for a dramatic affect.

A few students from the Gryffindor table start pounding the table, giving a drum roll affect on her pause.

She furrows her brows slightly at this, her gaze moving across each table in disbelief.

"Oh silence! Silence! None of that!" She yells annoyedly, her lips parted in slight shock.

Everyone stops immediately, quiet laughs filling the silence.

Once Mcgonagall feels as though it's quiet enough to speak, she parts her lips, and does just that.

"The musical we will be doing is," she smiles excitedly, pausing once more though this time there isn't any drum rolling.

"Beauty and the Beast."

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -

heyyyy;)

um so musical announcement😳✋

I have a plan for the story, because most of it actually happened in my own life. Obviously not going to Hogwarts or anything but most of the plot lines, twists, and moments are gonna be moments from my life and when I performed this musical:))

I think y'all are gonna like it and I'm really excited for everythingggg!

Also super random but I'm wondering what Hogwarts house y'all think I'm in? 😏

Anyways I love you mwahhh😗😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.1K 88
āˆ š“š”šž š§š¢š š”š­ š°š¢š„š„ š”šØš„š š®š¬ šœš„šØš¬šž, ššš§š š­š”šž š¬š­ššš«š¬ š°š¢š„š„ š š®š¢ššž š®š¬ š”šØš¦šž āˆ 怖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
620K 10K 55
š‡ššššžš¬ š‘š¢ššš„šž šƒš«šššœšØ šŒššš„šŸšØš² šˆš¬ššš›šžš„š„šš šŒššš„šŸšØš² š‚šžšš«š¢šœ šƒš¢š š šØš«š² ...
226K 1.8K 27
šš®š§šœš” šØšŸ šƒš«šššœšØ šŒššš„šŸšØš² (š±š«šžššššžš«) (šØšœ) šŽš§šž š’š”šØš­š¬. š–ššš«š§š¢š§š š¬: š’š°šžššš«š¢š§š  šŒšžš§š­š¢šØš§ šØšŸ šŒš®š«ššžļæ½...
46K 790 19
š™° ššŒšš‘šš’šš•šššš‘šš˜šš˜šš šš‹ššŽššœšššššš›šš’ššŽšš—šš šššš˜ ššŠ ššŸššŽšš›šš¢ ššœšš™ššŽššŒšš’ššŠšš• šššš›šš’ššŽšš—šš šššš‘ššŠšš,šš¢šš˜ššž šš šš’šš•šš• šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šš šš’šššš‘ šš šš‘šš˜...