The Sketch of a Bee {Tubbo x...

By _Lostinspace

Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two star... More

Things to note
Wait he saw that?
Lost puppy
Minecraft!
Fire escape
The outside world
Mochi is better
Minecraft Ultimate
Trip planning
Zombie Kid
Family Reunion
Rivers place
Weeks pass
Critical times
In his arms
Hugs by the pool
Cancelled
I can be your pretty girl
A day of photos
Late night adventures
A heart to heart
Confessions
A lot of yelling
Home sweet home
Arcade
Visit
Goodbye kiss
Ranboo
Awake
True feelings
A day to remember
Glossing over
Not so perfect way
My Little Bee boy
Together again
A sketch of a bee
A/n

Halloween

6.6K 235 287
By _Lostinspace

(Imagine there's one person. I couldn't find a singular one)

Laying there just after posting the picture I had no die what I wanted to do. I'm definitely to old to trick or treat now. I don't really go to parties. And all of my friends are out doing one of those things. Seeing I got a message from Tubbo.

Tubbo
Couldn't be a bee
:,(

Mintymochi
Nope
Enderman was the easiest for me

Tubbo
so got any plans?

About to send no I remembered.

Mintymochi
My dads are having a party

Tubbo
that should be fun

Mintymochi
It's gonna be kinda embarrassing to go out with a box on my head

Tubbo
just do yuor makeup like an enderman

Mintymochi
Tubbo your a genius

After Tubbo's idea I was able to make a really simple but cute. Once I finished I left my room and saw some people coming in. Not only family friends but some of my dads coworkers. I know River and his family can't come because they are responsible for the smaller ones. Saying hi to everyone my eyes land on a rather tall idiot.

"Elliot?" Turning around his face light up.

"Aye! My favorite shortie!" Looking past him I see Jacob dressed up as a frat boy.

"What are you doing here?" I say as I go up to hug him.

"Oh you know my dad brought me and Jacob here because we had nothing to do."

"Wait are you two brothers?" I asked confused.

"Oh god no! Cousins." He corrected.

"Oh well welcome here."

"You got a pretty cool house."

"If you want to we can hangout in my room since most people here are adults."

"I'm down." Just as we were about to leave I hear some call Elliot.

"Elliot bring your cousin along." His dad says as he drags Jacob in view of us. Looking up from his phone he was shocked to see me. Agreeing we decide to let him join. Walking into my not as messy room I plopped into my chair and swing to look at both of them. They looked around kind of shocked.

"The fuck is that thing?" Jacob pointed past me to my drawing table.

"It's a drawing table idiot."

"The fuck you say to me?" And at that moment Bad called me. Ignoring Jacob I answer Bad's call.

"Hey Bad what's up?"

"What kind of name is bad? Jacob mumbled rolling my eyes I listened to Bad.

"Hey Mint I was wondering if you could design some hoodies for me? They wouldn't be much I just thought if would be cool?"

"Oh yeah. I can't draw any designs at the moment but if you write down the specifics I can get back to you." I say as I turn to face my computer, pulling out a little notepad and a pencil I get ready to write. As he explains what he wants I diligently am taking everything he says into consideration. "Thank you Bad for asking me. I should have some designs in a few weeks! Tell rat I say hi. Bye."

"What was just that?" Jacob asked. Turning right round Elliot had found something to mess with while Jacob still stood there confused.

"Personal matters." I say while rolling my eyes. Watching the door open I see River walking in with a white sheet over his head, a backwards hat and sunglasses. "LAKE!" I shouted and ran up to hug him.

"Did you fucking call me Lake!" He says prying me off of him.

"River, Lake, tomato, Potato same thing."

"Fuck off." He says rolling his eyes. "Elliot sup! And Jackass."

"The fuck you call me?" Jacob said as he started approaching him. My dad then came up from behind with some snacks on a tray.

"Snacks?" Walking over I took the tray and thanked him. Setting them on my desk I popped a a couple chips in my mouth and started snacking.

"So what are we doing today?"

"I've got an idea!" I smirked. Opening my window to the fire escape I started going down it. Then stopping to signal the guys to follow. Elliot and River followed but Jacob was hesitant.

"Are we really going to follow this girl?"

"She takes us to dope ass places when we do so yeah." Elliot said as he made his way down. Rolling his eyes Jacob joined in. Once hitting the ground I started sprinting.

"Aw hell no! Can't lose me l/n [last name]!" River shouted. Laughing I slowly began taking the to a cafe. After a lot of chasing we arrived.

"You took us to a cafe?"

"Yeah I just wanted coffee." I said before walking in. Placing my order and get a small pastry along side I pick a table to sit at. Once everyone had their drinks and food we all began talking and laughing. For some reason I felt Jacob stare into my soul. It was a slight bit uncomfortable but it just ignored it.

"And then he fell-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. Looking down I saw it was Tubbo. Smiling for a second I get up and walk a little bit away as to not disturb the guys.

"Hey what's up?" I asked cheerfully.

"I'm live say HI to Chat!"

"HI chat!"

"I was wondering if you wanted to play either Hypixel mini games or some CSGO with Ranboo?"

"Like tiktok Ranboo?"

"Yeah! We have been talking more and he's really cool!"

"I would love too! But I'm out right now! How long are you going to be streaming for?"

"Um probably for another hour or more."

"Ok I'll try and finish up here." I smiled, feeling excited to go play with him. Why do I feel like this we play games together all the time. Trying to ignore it I go back to the table and finished telling my story. As River and Elliot started talking my mind started to drift and I started to thing what if Tubbo were here. He would sit next to me and try and act all cool even though he was a dork. He would get some kind of pastry with honey on it. After this we would go to a little shop and get some matching bracelets just to say I am better then Tommy. Then we would go to the dog park and chase around all of the dogs just to play with them.

"EARTH TO Y/N!" River asked loudly.

"Shit what!" I gasped as I was pulled from my day dream.

"We are done. Don't you need to get home?"

"Oh you heard that?"

"Yeah now come on." River smiled

~Home~

Once more climbing through my window I pop my head outside my door to see there was really only my parents, Elliots parents and a couple close friends. Going back in a boot up my pc and open Minecraft. Going over to my other monitor I pulled up discord and saw Tubbo and Ranboo in a chat. Before clicking I turn to the guys.

"Hey I'm sorry for this."

"Oh it's no problem." River smiled.

"Can I watch?" Elliot asked.

"Um sure just ignore any screaming you hear." I giggled. Pointing at a chair that Elliot could grab I turned around and got on the voice channel.

"Hey guys!"

"Mint! Your here!" Tubbo shouted. Muting for just a second I explained to Elliot.

"My friends call me Mint on here"

"Oh ok." He said acknowledging it. Unmuting I said Hi to chat and loading Hypixel up.

"So boys bedwars with fans?" I smiled.

"Sure!" Ranboo said. Joining their party we got enough fans into our part and joined a private game of bedwars and then the Chaos started.

"WOWOWO LISTEN RANBOO!" Tubbo shouted as he saw Ranboo make his way to his bed. Just as he got to Tubbo's bed I broke it. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS TEAMING ON ME!"

"Because we're enderbros!" I laughed.

"ENDERBROS!" Ranboo shouted just as his bed got broken by a fan. As soon as I saw it I had to do the only reasonable thing. Taking out my knock back stick I knocked him off. "MINT!"

"PFFT!"

"I THOUGHT WE WERE ENDERBROS!"

"WE WERE! BUT MY TIME TO BE QUEEN HAS COME!" And Just as I shouted that my bed got broken. The amount of laughter that erupted from this was way too loud. Playing for a while I looked over and realized Elliot and Jacob were about to leave. Telling them I would be right back I said bye to Elliot and glanced over at Jacob we looked annoyed so I left him be.

"Hey I'm gonna head out too." River said just as he made his way to the front door.

"Bye ocean! I'll see you tomorrow."

"I hate you!" He laughed as he walked out. Going back over I saw someone had killed me.

"GUYS I WAS AFK!"

"Sucks to suck!" Tubbo said very bluntly.

"OK TOBY BE THAT WAY!"

"Should I do a name reveal for you?"

"I- Meanie!"

Laughing Tubbo went on to win that round and the following.

"Alright boys I think we are going to end the stream." Ranboo defeatedly said.

"Salty that you haven't won?" I giggled.

"SHUSH EX-ENDERBRO!" Ranboo shouted. Looking at some livestreams I saw some people doing a charity event and they didn't have a lot of people. Sending the link to Ranboo he decided to host them as he had just over the limit to raid. After all donating some money we decided to just talk and joke for a while. Once hearing A thud from Tubbo's end, both Ranboo and I knew the poor boy was knocked out.

"He's just gone." Ranboo giggled softly as to not wake him. "Does he do this a lot."

"It's usually me but on occasion he does this." I giggled.

"Well it was nice to finally meet you!"

"Yeah I'm really happy to meet you and that you have started picking up so many fans. I saw you on tiktok and have been following you for a while."

"Well thank you!" He smiled.

1695 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...
45 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
397K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...
81.1K 4.7K 46
"Don't die before we get back." Tommy shot back, unable to bring himself to smile. He turned and started towards the store. "C'mon Tubbo." Tubbo fo...