The Trouble Makers || Izone AU

By gAeNaTiOn

"Is falling inlove a trouble too?" date started: 07/29/20 date ended: ?/?/? More

••••••••••••
•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•35

•34

981 57 10
By gAeNaTiOn

Black. Everything is black.

Chaeyeon woke up in a place she was unfamiliar with. If she were to describe the place, the only thing she can say is it stinks.

As she tried to remember what happened, her eyes widened thinking that she was abducted.

That time, she was on her way to the council room when someone hit her from behind, causing her to lose consciousness.

She placed her hand on the back of her head only to wince in pain as she felt it sting. The person did hit her hard, huh?

"Chaeyeon.." she heard a familiar voice and based on its tone, the person seems to be just woken up.

"Chaeyeon.. W-where are you?" the person called her again. Since Chaeyeon is still processing what happened, it took her time to realize that it was Eunbi.

"Unnie? Unnie? Where are you?" despite seeing nothing, Chaeyeon tried to reach her hand out for Eunbi, hoping that the latter could touch it.

Crawling her way to whoever knows where she felt a hand touch her arm. "C-chaeyeon, i-it's m-me," Eunbi stutters.

Chaeyeon quickly grabbed the older's hand. It was shaking when she held it. After knowing Eunbi for years, Chaeyeon knows-Eunbi is terrified right now.

"Shh... I'm here, unnie," the younger whispered softly, trying to calm her down.

The two sat up, resting their backs on the wall as they both settled themselves on the cold floor. They feel so tired even without doing anything.

Chaeyeon kept her eye on Eunbi, she needs to make sure that Eunbi will feel safe beside her. She can't afford to see the strongest person she knows being scared like that.

Holding each other's hands, they just keep staring at the darkness. Letting themselves be enveloped by the silence as they hope that someone would come and save them.

As if on cue, the metal door opened. Revealing a dazzling light with a silhouette of a man in front. Eunbi and Chaeyeon both covered their eyes because of the sudden exposure to light.

"I see. So, you two are awake?"

----

"Kang-chan. Did Eunbi unnie messaged you?" Sakura asked Hyewon, a hint of worry in her tone.

"No. I thought she was really busy so I didn't think of bothering her," Hyewon answered.

"But Chaeyeon didn't go home last night," Hyewon's ears perked after hearing what the Japanese said.

Chaeyeon didn't go home. If that's the case, Eunbi isn't home as well.

Hyewon fished her phone out of her pocket. Dialing Eunbi's number, she paced back and forth, holding onto the bridge of her nose.

Eunbi's phone kept on ringing but no one's answering it. She tried it multiple times again but it just kept ringing.

Sighing in frustration, she slumped down her chair. "She's not answering. Have you tried calling Chaeyeon?" Hyewon looked at Sakura. The latter having a surprised look on her face as she stared at her phone.

Hyewon's forehead creased. She stood up and walked towards the older girl. Curious about the older girl's reaction, she peeked through it.

Her heart almost dropped the moment her eyes landed on the screen.

She felt like crying . She continued to stare at the photo, silently wishing that it was unreal.

It was a photo of an unconscious Eunbi and Chaeyeon lying on the floor.

----

"What happened? What happened to Chaeyeon and Eunbi unnie? Where are they?!" Yena dropped a bomb of questions as soon as she entered the classroom, followed by the other girls who were at the cafetefia earlier.

Sakura and Hyewon immediately told them what happened despite of still processing the information.

The elders didn't answer, instead, Sakura showed them the photo.

"Shit." Nako cursed. She looked away, trying to hold back her tears.

Wonyoung's shoulder fell. She turned to Yujin and cried on the latter's shoulder. Yujin could only comfort her by replying a hug and caressing her hair. She's in the verge of crying too but manage to stop it even before her tears fall.

"What are we going to do?" Chaewon asked with her calm voice, hiding her worry and fear for the two.

To answer her, Sakura took something out from her pocket, showing it to the girls.

"They want this back,"

"What's that?" Yuri frowned.

"A flashdrive containing everything you can named illegal," Hyewon replied.

"Maybe, maybe my uncle can help," Nako suggested.

"I think so too. For now, let's split into groups. Hyewon, Chaewon, Yena and I, we will go there-" even before Sakura could even finish her sentence, Minju cut her off.

"W-why would you go there? I mean, we can just let the police handle this. It's too dangerous unnie! Plus, Nako's uncle is a chief police right? Just leave it to them, please." Minju's voice cracked. Two of her friends are currently in danger, no one knows what will happen next. She can't bare to see the other girls being in danger too. You can't blame her for worrying.

Holding on Minju's shouders, Sakura gave her an assuring smile. "We'll be fine Minju, don't worry. We're not titled as the school's troublemakers for nothing." she then let go of Minju.

Chaewon moved closer to her girlfriend, cupping the latter's face as she wiped the tears streaming down her face.

"Everything will be fine. Trust us, trust me," Chaewon whispered .

Minju nods, holding on both of Chaewon's wrists.

"As I was saying, the four of us will go there and give this back to them. The rest of you report this to the police. Knowing them, they won't let us go alive. They will kill us after getting what they want." Sakura continued.

"They just give us today to bring this back to them. We should hurry." the Japanese added.

----

Escaping the school wasn't that hard for them. Now, they just need is to go to where they were assigned to go.

"We'll wait for the rest of you there." Hyewon looked at Yujin and Nako.

"Watch each others back, okay?" Nako said, earning a nod from the four.

"So as you." Yena also said.

They were about to leave when suddenly, Sakura stopped them.

She took something out from her backpack. It was a little gadget, looks like an old smart phone. It has this little map shown in the screen, with a tiny red dot on a certain line.

"This is a tracker. That red dot there is me. By the use of this, you will know where we are at." Sakura handed it to Hitomi, who can only nod as the former explains how it works.

The two groups parted ways. They might be scared right now but the only thing they can think of is to save Eunbi and Chaeyeon.

No matter what happen, they should save them. They will save them. They have to.

----

"Hey," Minju captured their attention.

They were currently on their way to the police station. They just decided to walk since the station's just meters away and to buy time for them, just as like what Sakura told her.

The police should arrive a few minutes more minutes after them so that they won't suspect.

"Do you even wonder why these unfortunate things are happening to us? What did we do wrong? We didn't do something wrongly to be put in this situation, right? I'm so confused right now." Minju sighed.

Yuri who was beside her patted her back. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine, I hope."

"Sorry," they turned their head to Yujin.

"What? Why?"

"Ever since we became friends, we all became friends, everything turned in the wrong way. I thought us coming into your lives will be as euphoric as I thought, but it turns out that the six of you are always getting into trouble because of us." she said, looking down.

"If we were given by a chance, we'll just choose to not be friends with you if that means putting you out of trouble." Nako added.

It pains them, seeing the girls are hurting because of them.

"But, you're also doing your best to put us away from trouble. Just like what are you doing now," Wonyoung told them.

"Ever since we became friends, we felt like we're being protected. We felt safe beside the six of you," Yuri spoke.

"We became much happier. Our boring lives became more exciting. Everything seems to be colourful when you all came." Hitomi adds.

"We didn't regret it and we will never regret it. Because you did change us, in a better way of course. You all completed the missing puzzles of our lives that we've been looking for. So thank you, thank you so much for coming to our lives." Minju smiled. She smiled comfortingly, making the doubt in Nako and Yujin's heart disappear.

"Now let's go save Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon unnie!"

But things didn't go as they wanted.

Before they could even move to their places. A black vehicle stopped in front of them.

Lots of men wearing masks came out. Just like what the person did to Eunbi, they made them unconscious by the use of a handkerchief and forcefully pulled the girls to enter the vehicle.

"Sleep tight girls. Don't worry, you all will see each other soon."

A/N:
Hi :D
An update lol, anyways
y'all stream our captain bunny's 'Door'
See you next update ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
68.4K 3.5K 77
❝we only want freedom❞ ❝you are a disgrace in this world!❞ an iz*one ff started:040319
14K 539 57
What would you do if you found the person you were looking for in a dream? Welcome to IZ*LAND, a fantasy where all the harshness in the real world fa...
53.7K 1.8K 30
just a little game...