The Affair (Zarry/Zouis)

By niazkiam

Zayn is married to Louis but he can't help but fall in love with Harry. Contains: mpreg, strong language, mus... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7!
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15ยก
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
sequel information, authors note and other stuff
more sequel info
chapter 38 (second part)
chapter 39
chapter 40
SEQUEL IS DISCONTINUED

chapter 37

2.3K 101 36
By niazkiam

The first name Harry picks, he knew instantly who chose the name.

"Elizabeth," he says out loud. Then he stares at his mother. "Mom."

"Such a pretty name," she says. "I think you should consider, if I had a daughter I would name her that."

"What am I? A potato?" Gemma says. Harry giggles.

"Oh honey, you know I meant another daughter asides from you of course," Anne defends herself.

"It's a nice name Mom but Zayn is naming our daughter," Harry says, looking at Zayn. Zayn smiles at him. He can't wait till he knows what her name would be.

The next couple of names he picks are pretty bland and he knows that none of them are from Zayn.

There was Bethany and Lisa from Gemma and Niall respectively before he finally picks one that he knows Zayn chose.

"Zayn, I love it," Harry says, ending the game and going over to hug his boyfriend.

"You didn't even say the name out loud," Zayn chuckles, accepting his hug.

"Yasmeen," Harry says out loud.

"That is a nice name," Justin says.

"Of course it is, I chose it," Zayn says proudly, very excited over the fact that Harry likes it too.

"It sounds like the name of a disney princess," Gemma says.

"That's because she is a disney princess," Zayn replies.

"Awww," Everyone coos at them.

"Is the game over?" Justin asks. Zayn nods. "Not fair, Harry didn't get to pick my name."

"Nobody cares Justin," Zayn replies.

"I care," Niall whispers to his boyfriend when he pouts.

...

Over the next couple of weeks, preparation for the twins arrival has been going on smoothly. Because they both knew the names now, Zayn and Harry have become more excited over bringing them home.

Zayn is always touching Harry's stomach. He's become obsessed with it. He tells Harry how cute he looks pregnant and how adorable his bump is. It never fails to make Harry blush.

He also reads to Harry's stomach before he sleeps, Harry doesn't believe the babies can understand him yet but he still finds it adorable when Zayn does it. He's going to be such a good father.

As the weeks go by, their excitement for the pregnancy starts to change to worry. Harry was way past his due date but he wasn't showing any signs of labor yet.

So they scheduled an appointment instead of waiting for it to happen naturally. On the day of the appointment, they go to the hospital together with their essentials.

It doesn't take very long, but Harry has a c-section and both the babies are removed from his womb. At the end of it, he's drugged and tired. Zayn is there through out so he's the first person to see the babies amongst them.

Despite coming late, the twins are very tiny. Arlo weighs much less than his sister, Yasmeen. It's a bit worrying but he is just as strong as her.

They both have an amazing set of lungs, just like Freddie. They start wailing as soon as they're brought into the world.

When Harry wakes up, he cries as soon as he sees them, overwhelmed with their beauty and the fact that he's now a parent to two children.

He doesn't want to go back to sleep again despite how tired he was.

"I can't believe they exist," Harry says to him. "I'm scared that if I go back to sleep I'll realize that this was just a dream."

"It's not, I can assure you." He chuckles, counting the toes on Yasmeen's feet while Harry feeds Arlo.

"He's so small," Harry says. He's already said it before but he just can't get over it.

"He is, but he's perfectly fine," Zayn assured him so Harry wouldn't think something is wrong.

"I know," Harry replies. "He looks like you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's got your nose," Harry says, yawning.

"I don't think their features are out yet," Zayn says. But he thinks Yasmeen looks more like him.

Her hair is much darker than her sibling, and it's plenty. She has long lashes and brows already as a newborn. Her skin is also darker than Arlo's.

She's almost a carbon copy of him as a baby. She's beautiful.

She's his only daughter.

He already feels a special bond between the both of them, he knows you're not supposed to have favorites, but he really can't stop staring at her.

She also seems to like him more, she doesn't fuss when he carries her and she prefers it when he feeds her.

Arlo is also a beautiful baby too. His hair is dark too, but not as dark as Yasmeen's. His scalp is scanty in some places. He's very tiny, Zayn sometimes gets scared to hold him because he feels that he would break.

But all in all, they made some pretty babies.

Harry is dozing off as he feeds Arlo. So Zayn places Yasmeen on the little bed next to him and carefully carries Arlo from Harry's arms.

"You're so gentle with him," Harry comments, drowsily. "Just because he's tiny doesn't mean he'll break."

"I know," Zayn says. He can't help it.

"We have to call our family," Harry yawns.

"Later," Zayn says. He wants to enjoy this moment with Harry and his children alone. And he knows by family, Harry means his mom, Gemma, Justin and Niall.

Zayn hasn't told his parents about the babies. He hasn't even told them about Harry. He's still giving them time to process his divorce with Louis. He knows when they do finally find out, it's going to come across as a shock to them. They're going to be surprised and probably even angry with him, so he's postponing it for as long as he can.

Harry dozes off again, still feeling very tired from the drugs he was given before the surgery. He's going to be in and out of sleep for a while, according to the doctors.

Zayn uses his time alone to bond with his children.

...

Harry gets released from the hospital two days later. Zayn calls his driver to come get them. They sit at the backseat of the car together.

Harry is holding Yasmeen this time around while Arlo is sleeping on the baby carrier. Zayn feels nervous for some reason, it's their first time bringing them home.

He had already gone to the house earlier to make sure that everything is prepared for their arrival. He also made some food for Harry.

He opens the door, holding the baby carrier with Arlo inside with his other hand. He walks inside and Harry follows after.

"I'm so glad to be out of that hospital," Harry sighs as he walks in. He walks into their nursery. He's been anticipating for this moment ever since they built it, he can't believe that he's bringing them home so soon.

He puts Yasmeen into her cot, and almost tears up at how cute she looks inside of it. She's awake so her bright eyes scan around everything in front of her.

"It seems like she likes it," Zayn says, smiling at his daughter. Arlo is still sleeping so Zayn carefully places him on his own bed.

Zayn takes his time to admire his new family. He's always wanted to have this with Harry, but he never believed that he would.

At this moment he feels so much joy. He's got three amazing and beautiful kids and he gets to stay with the love of his life.

He doesn't deserve this, not after all the things he did to Harry.

He can't help but treasure him more.

...

The end!

Thanks for reading you guys! 💗 stay tuned for an authors note that'll be posting soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 10.4K 160
Harry doesn't know if he can trust anyone anymore after being broken by many men in his life, including his own father. But what happens when he cat...
34.3K 1.1K 10
Harry is in love with is best mate Louis. Louis is in love with Eleanore. Eleanore is in love with Louis. Harry is always there, waiting and watching...
49.3K 2.5K 37
Zayn Malik is content with his life. His parents accepted him in his choice of lifestyle, he has a very cute baby, that even if the biological father...
52.9K 1.2K 26
When an old friend of Liams calls him one day asking for a favor. He needed him and his boyfriends Niall, Louis, and Zayn to help watch his friends k...