I will give you my blue - Gho...

By rebewaslying

This is an Dream SMP AU (alternate universe) combined with real life in wich you are also a ghost, just like... More

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁵
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁷
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁸
A/n
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁹
A/n yet again (ft froggies)
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁰
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹¹
A/n back at it again
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹²
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹³
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁴ ⁽ᵇᵒⁿᵘˢ⁾

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²

3.6K 153 167
By rebewaslying

A/n: Hello again! :D Hope you are enjoying the story so far

Wilbur's pov

"Kill me, Phil, stab me with the sword right now! " I screamed.

"You're my son!" he answered

And that was it. A very nice life, but it ended too early. I always knew that you can become a ghost when you die. Everyone thought I was crazy. You become one once you have unfinished buisnees here. Something that you can't let go. And I need to do is discover that thing.

I fell. That's it, I fell. I fell from like 1 mile away from the ground. If I wasn't dead already, I would've died. Looking around, I saw a field of cornflowers. They made my landing easier, surprisingly. I tried getting up, wanting to see more of this place but except for the field, everything was grey. I got up and started to walk with my head down, trying not to fall in the darkness that was trying to suck me in.

I walked and walked until I saw at only a few feet away from me, a pair of red shoes. I raised my head hesitantly, to see what or who was in front if me.

She was kinda short (sorry if you are not short), she had y/h/c (your hair color) hair, e/c (eye color) eyes and beautiful y/s/c (your skin color) and transparent skin, just like mine.

"Uh... Hi?" I akwardly said.

She just sat there and looked at me like she hasn't seen a human in forever. Despite her scared-ish look, she smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"Hello. How did you die?" she asked me.

I was taken aback by her question that came out of nowhere.

"W- what?" I replyed stuttering.

"Well you got here because we have a common death. Did you die fighting for something.... Or someone?"

"Uh.... Yeah.. kinda"

"That means that you will stay here with me. I can finally share this field with someone for the rest of... Well I don't know how long." she said excitedly, a smile plastered across her face.

"I know it's a lot to take in though." she added

A/n: Sorry this chapter is so short ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 117K 34
PHANTASM SERIES BOOK 1 --- Tacenda; pl (plural only): Things that are not to be spoken about or made public. Things that are best left unsaid. --- He...
168K 5.6K 24
"You can't be serious." "If you ever set foot in the Dream SMP, or any of its surrounding countries, you will be executed." "Why keep me here? Why no...
7.6K 207 11
After the war, out running humanitarian missions alone, the last person Keith ever expected to return his desperate cry for an extra set of hands was...
212K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...