ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶

Y/n's pov:

Ghostbur is different. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends but Ghostbur was different. The way he laughed, the way he smiled and everything about him made me so happy for no reason.

I haven't felt this way in years. Literally. I've been stuck up there for centuries. Well not stuck, but you know what I mean.

I was chatting with Tubbo, when Ghostbur came up to us.

"I want you two to meet someone" he said with the biggest smile plastered on his face.

He walked us on the prime path where a adorable blue sheep was eating some grass.

"Y/n, Tubbo, this is friend" he smiled proudly.

"Aw he's so cute" Tubbo said and I agreed with him.

Wilbur went over to friend and patted his head, then leashed him so he won't get lost.

The three of us started talking (I'm not good at conversations, just pretend you were talking about something interesting).

"Uh.... Hey, Y/n... Uh I think you look pretty today" Ghostbur said turning his hard around trying to hide his face.

I blushed

"Thanks, so do you.. I- I mean it's not that you didn't look good yesterday but-"

I was interrupted by Tubbo who looked like he was about to break down laughing

"deffo flerting" he said

We all bursted out laughing

|
Time skip
|

"Sooo... You and Ghostbur?" Tubbo said wiggling his eyebrows at me

"What about be and Ghostbur?" I asked. "We're just friends."

Tubbo looked at me with a 'seriously?' look.

"We are!" I exclaimed.

"You guys clearly like each other, it's so obvious" Tubbo laughed

"Is it that obvious?" I asked kinda worried about what he will think if he finds out about my feelings for him

"So you do like him!" Tubbo smiled

"Wait, no-" but it was too late, he was already doing a victory dance.

A/n: short chapter cuz I'm in class-
Also thank you sm for 75 reads, it's insane❤️