ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁰

This chapter is happening while Y/n is with Karl!!

Ghostbur's pov:

I felt kinda bad to leave Y/n with Karl since she just met him today but I had no choice. After I told her I'm going to be back, I went on my way to find Niki since she seems the only person who can help me in this situation.

I was looking around the smp for her and found her sitting on a bench, reading a book.

"Niki?" I called her. She shot up her head

"Wait- Wilbur? What are you doing here? I thought you were dead"

"Yeah haha well funny story, I'm a ghost now and I need your help."

I told her about Y/n and how I met her and she agreed to help me with the picnic since I had no idea what to do.

We decided to get some special potions that would help Niki temporarily come with me to the field so we could set up the picnic (just pretend that makes sense, ok? 😫😫)

We went on our way to get some pumpkins for pumpkin pie, apples and some other stuff while just chatting and catching up.

"So this Y/n girl... Do you like her?"

"hm what?"

"Come on Wil- Ghostbur, I know you"

I stayed silent for a few seconds

"Is it really that obvious?"

"Yeah, kinda"

I looked away and Niki laughed

"Don't worry, I'm sure she likes you back. She seems really nice too"

"I hope she does..." I mumbled

|

time skip - half an hour later
|

"Niki thank you so, so much for helping me, I don't know what I would have done without you"

"Of course, no problem! Anything for a good ol' friend"

we smiled at each other, heading to where I thought Y/n was and chatting

"So wait you're telling me THE Tommyinnit got exiled by his best friend?"

"Yeah, I mean Tommy did burn down George's house after all.."

Before she got to finish her sentence, I heard someone calling me. I turned my head around and it was Phil.

"Hi Ghostbur, hi Niki, what are you guys doing?"

"Oh we're just-" I started but was cut off by Niki

"I'm helping Ghostbur set up a picnif for his girlfriend"

"You have a girlfriend? Took you long enough" Phil said half joking

"She's not my girlfriend"

"Yet" Niki said "Phil do you happen to have any pumpkins? We're trying to make pie but I can't find any pumpkins anywhere"

"Uhm.. I don't have any but I know where to find some" he replyed "follow me"

We started walking down the prime path, until we got to L'manburg and well.. something that looked like a giant obsidian wall?

Walking up the prime path was a short boy in a uniform

"Tubbo!"

"Oh, hi Ghostbur, Niki, Phil"

"Hey Tubbo, I was wondering if you had any spare pumpkins?" Phil asked

"I actually do have a few, one sec" he replyed, taking something from his pocket"

"Here"

"Thank you Tubbo!" I thanked him

"Also, do you happen to know how to make this potion?" Niki asked Tubbo and showed him a piece of paper

"Hm.. yeah I think I do. What are you gonna use it for if you don't mind me asking"

Niki and Phil looked at me smirking.

"Here we go again.."