ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴

A/n: Thank you so much for the support I've been getting recently! I know for some people 30 reads might not be a lot, but for me it's absolutely insane, thank you so much.
Also, I don't remember when Ghostbur first came in the smp so I just said it was like one day later

Y/n's pov:

I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me as I jumped.

I didn't tell Wilbur, but I did go back in the real world once. I wanted to talk to my sisters and say goodbye properly. It didn't end well as they thought they were going crazy seeing me as a ghost so I just left and never came back. I would look at them from time to time from the cracks of the ground, checking on them but I never even thought about going back.

Until Wilbur came. He told me all about his friends and family and the life before. I knew he was gonna ask to go back so I prepared myself to show him the way. His friends seem to belive in this kind of stuff so I hope it will end well.

So here we were. On the ground, on the wet grass. We just fell from the sky. Literally. It didn't hurt though because we were ghosts after all but still.

Wilbur groaned and started to get up. And as did I. I looked around for a bit and then I looked at Wilbur

"Do you know where we are?"

"Yeah... Yeah.. It's just... It's weird.. I can't remember almost anything from my life except for.. Well only people and.. I don't remember a lot of things."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to warn you, you might loose some of your memory while you are here. It's the side effects." I informed him

"You said you never did this before?" Wilbur raised an eyebrow at me

I panicked on the inside but sayed calm on the outside and tried to come up with a good excuse.

"It's..... Complicated"

"Oh.. Alright then"

He started showing me around. The comunity house, the infinite cobblestone towers, the prime path and everything. And the last was... L'manburg. Well what was left of L'manburg.

"And yeah.. That's kind of it I guess..." He said looking at me, making eye contact.

Our moment was rudely interrupted by a loud voice

"ELLO?"

We turned our heads in the direction of the voice, only to see a tall blonde boy that looked around 15 years old walking towards us.

I assumed he was Tommy, who Wilbur told me about

"Hello Tommyinnit."

"W- Wilba? Is that you?"

"You can call me Ghostbur now." Wilbur says, his lips curving into a smile.

"And who's this woman?" he said pointing at me

"Ah, this is Y/n. She's a friend of mine. I met her.. Well.. In the afterworld I guess you can say that" Ghostbur replyed

"Ello y/n!" Tommy said, putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Hello Tommy, nice to meet you. I hope you are aware that we cannot shake hands. My hand would go straight through yours" I said giggling a bit.

"Right... I knew that"

|
Time skip
|

Ghostbur and Tommy wanted to introduce me to more people and I accepted. I was going to need some friends if I was going to be here for a while I guess.

First, we walked up to a young boy that looked about Tommy's age, wearing a suit. He had brown hair and blue eyes

"Hey Tubbo, I want you to meet someone" Tommy said.

The young boy turned around and looked at Tommy and then at Y/n looking a bit confused, probably because the fact that she was almost transparent.

"Hi, I'm y/n" I said smiling at him

"I'm Tubbo, nice to meet you"

"Y/n is a friend of Ghostbur, Tubbo" Tommy told tubbo

"Ghostbur?" Tubbo looked at us confused

"Hi Tubbo"

His face lit up when he heard Wilbur- well, Ghostbur's voice.

A/n: I was wondering if you wanted me to put the number of words written at the end of every chapter