ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁵

Wilbur's pov:

It's been a couple days since me and Y/n got here. She got to meet almost everyone but even if she didn't, I told her all about everyone before. But either way, she got along woth everyone pretty well.

"Ghostubur?" I heard a well known voice

I turned around only to be met my a very familiar face

"Hello Y/n"

She smiled

"I was wondering if you... Uh... Wanted to go on a walk."

"Of course." I smiled and she returned the gesture

We started walking on the prime path through the many well-known buildings. Our hands brushed together a little but both of us ignored it.

I saw a bench from afar that had voew of the sun that was about to set

"Wanna sit?" I asked Y/n

She only nodded and smiled. We sat down for a while until the sky started to bleed into nightfall.

"The sunset here is prettier then I remember it." y/n said looking at me

"Yeah... Watching the sunset was one of my favorite things to do. It helped me clear my head." I said looking at her.

I studied her face as she studied mine. She was really pretty. Like everyone is pretty in their own way but she was just gorgeous.

Her eyes were reflecting the orange shade of the sky and her lips were a light shade of red, partially opened.

In the few weeks I've known her, I learned so much about her. Her past, her family and well her. She was so nice and sweet and funny. I liked her company. I don't know what I would have done without her, I probably wouldn't be here. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend.

Friends.. Yeah.

She's different then my other friends. She makes me smile. She makes me happy. But there's something about her.. Something that makes her impossible to get out of my mind.

I think I'm falling for her.

A/n: Did you drink water today?