ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹

A/n: Hi! This is my first book so please be nice or else I will freeze you with my elsa powers

*Y/n pov*

We don't know what happens after death. We all have diffrent opinions of what happens after our last breath. Some of us belive in reincarnation, other belive in alternate universes, but we all have something in common: that it's never going to be the same in the afterlife.

I can say that I never belived any theory. I thought we had one life and that's why we should make the most of it. That's why I died at a young age, doing what I love. Fighting for my own life.

I died in 1914. I was killed by a warrior. I fought how hard I could but for a 20 year old young lady, it wasn't enough. I wanted rights for all women in the world and I died trying to get them.

Now, I walk through the fields where once there were cruel battles.

Im my world, everything is diffrent. Instead of blood and arrows there are flowers. It's the only place in wich I still feel alive. In wich I can still feel my heart beating and my soul wanting to take over the world.

I don't know how many years have passed from my death, but I'm sure that the world has changed.

This afterlife is something different for everyone. I walk through this field since I got here. I've never seen anyone here before, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I think that the afterlife represents things we love. Things that in the life we had before made us happy. Things that now try to cover the reason of our death.

I'm convinced that one day, there will be someone else here with me, someone that I can share this field of blue flowers with.