ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²

A/n: Hello again! :D Hope you are enjoying the story so far

Wilbur's pov

"Kill me, Phil, stab me with the sword right now! " I screamed.

"You're my son!" he answered

And that was it. A very nice life, but it ended too early. I always knew that you can become a ghost when you die. Everyone thought I was crazy. You become one once you have unfinished buisnees here. Something that you can't let go. And I need to do is discover that thing.

I fell. That's it, I fell. I fell from like 1 mile away from the ground. If I wasn't dead already, I would've died. Looking around, I saw a field of cornflowers. They made my landing easier, surprisingly. I tried getting up, wanting to see more of this place but except for the field, everything was grey. I got up and started to walk with my head down, trying not to fall in the darkness that was trying to suck me in.

I walked and walked until I saw at only a few feet away from me, a pair of red shoes. I raised my head hesitantly, to see what or who was in front if me.

She was kinda short (sorry if you are not short), she had y/h/c (your hair color) hair, e/c (eye color) eyes and beautiful y/s/c (your skin color) and transparent skin, just like mine.

"Uh... Hi?" I akwardly said.

She just sat there and looked at me like she hasn't seen a human in forever. Despite her scared-ish look, she smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"Hello. How did you die?" she asked me.

I was taken aback by her question that came out of nowhere.

"W- what?" I replyed stuttering.

"Well you got here because we have a common death. Did you die fighting for something.... Or someone?"

"Uh.... Yeah.. kinda"

"That means that you will stay here with me. I can finally share this field with someone for the rest of... Well I don't know how long." she said excitedly, a smile plastered across her face.

"I know it's a lot to take in though." she added

A/n: Sorry this chapter is so short ;-;