ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁹

Y/n's pov

After we finally arrived in the real world, Ghostbur started walking in a hurry towards God knows where.

"What's the rush?" I asked once I caught up to him.

"What? No, I just have uh some stuff to take care of" he replied. I thought it was kinda weird but shrugged it off, it's probably nothing.

"If you want," he added "you can stay with Karl until I finish what I have to do. I haven't introduced you to him yet but he is not a criminal, don't worry. I mean you are already dead anyway so that wouldn't be a problem even if he was."

"Uh ok, sure"

|
Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass🙄👋
|

A few minutes later we met up with Karl on the prime path. Ghostbur introduced us and then left.

So there I was, half an hour later, wondering how did I get here and what could Ghostbur possibly have to do so importand and listening to Karl going on and on about Sapnap and Quackity. I mean it wasn't all that bad but it could of been better.

Like 2 hours passed by and we've already walked almost all around the smp, talked to big Q about drugs and found out that Tommy got exiled for some reason. I was kinda worried about the kid considering he went through a lot.

But my thoughts were intrerupted when I saw Ghostbur approaching me and Karl looking excited? mabye? and nervous at the same time.

"Hey Y/n, cmon, we have to go back home" he said smiling, a slight blush creeping on his face.

"Oh? Already? We just got here like a couple hours ago."

"Yeah well I guess we can go back now"

We said goodbye to Karl and went on our way. I thought Ghostbur was acting weird and I was planning to ask him what was up when we got to the field.

A/n: Yeah, not a very long chapter but it's better than nothing, innit? Ghostbur pov next chapter and DON'T FORGET TO DRINK WATER