Abducted by Loki

Door ilvolofan

Angela Ohff has become one of the most trending and popular singers all over the world. Her parents abandoned... Meer

Chapter 1: My story
Chapter 2: What is going on?
Chapter 3: Where am I?
Chapter 4: Is This Real?
Chapter 5: Meeting Him
Chapter 6: Frigga
Chapter 7: Odin and Thor
Chapter 8: Communication and Magic
Chapter 9: The Attack
Chapter 10: The Queen's Death
Chapter 11: Loki's Release
Chapter 12: Warriors 3 and Sif
Chapter 13: Problems Fitting In
Chapter 14: First Training With Loki
Chapter 15: A Sleepless Night
Chapter 16: The Cabin In The Woods
Chapter 17: Thanos and The Other
Chapter 18: Hanging Out
Chapter 19: What Is Going On?
Chapter 20: Magical Powers?
Chapter 21: Kind Gestures
Chapter 22: A Dance
Chapter 23: Confessions
Chapter 24: Incidents
Chapter 25: Strange Events
Chapter 26: Bad Memories
Chapter 27: The Perfect Night
Chapter 28: Time Is Over
Chapter 29: Taken
Chapter 30: Planning A Rescue
Chapter 31: Back In Asgard
Chapter 32: The Battle and The Result
Chapter 33: This Isn't Just A Dream
Chapter 34: A Miserable Life
Chapter 35: Realizations
Chapter 37: Having A Royal Family?
Chapter 38: Back In Asgard
Chapter 39: Stars Align?
Chapter 40: The Secret Is Out
Chapter 41: Coronation
Chapter 42: Are You Serious?!
Chapter 43: An Opportunity
Chapter 44: Miracles Do Happen
Chapter 45: New Life
Chapter 46: A Wonderful Surprise
Chapter 47: The Big Day
SNEAK PEAK!
ATTENTION!

Chapter 36: Confusing Events

2.3K 101 52
Door ilvolofan

Thor's POV:

I was in Stark's fridge looking for something to drink, when I suddenly heard Stark ask "Um. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

I took out a beer and a bottle of water as Barton had told me to get him a drink also. I heard a voice, a girl, she sounded like a little girl. "Um. I'm here because of Natasha."

I notice everyone sitting on the big comfy couches turn towards the doorway. Natasha stood up and yelled "Angie! Oh my God! I'm sorry but these guys won't let go of me."

She disappeared by the wall that holded a counter a few steps from me. I stood there, frowning and looking at the guys. Dr. Banner actually looked at me and frowned too. I shrugged my shoulders and looked down as I opened the water bottle.

"Angela!" Rogers said. I almost spat my water out as I heard him say that name. It couldn't be the Angela I know right? Here on Midgard, many people have the same name, I mean, what are the odds for it to be Angela? I step out of the kitchen but don't turn to where this girl was.

But the corner of my eye saw that Rogers and the girl were hugging. "Steve! Oh how I missed you!" She said. I still didn't turn and let down the drinks on the glass table. Clint nodded his head in appreciation and then he stood up, fixing his shirt.

"Oh! I missed you!" Tony's girly voice was heard and I frowned and turned to see him. "Is she one of the girlfriends you left?"

Stark turned and our eyes meet. He shrugged and pointed the still hugging couple with his thumb. "Oh Stark! Can you shut up?" Barton said.

"I say what I want, beside this is my house and I can say whatever Bird Boy." Tony said to Barton. He only squinted his eyes at him and I chuckled.

"Angela. Angela Oh?" Dr. Banner said as he stepped away from the couch.

"Yes. The one and only." The girl said. It was funny how I actually turned to see who she was but her face wasn't visible as of Natasha being in the way.

"I-it's an honor to meet you. I'm one if you biggest fans." Banner said and approached her with shaky hands.

"The honor is mine Dr. Banner." The girl said and both shock hands.

"Well calm down Banner. We don't want you too excited, we don't want to wake up the other guy." Barton said and approached the now forming group around this girl.

Chuckles were heard and I slowly approached the site, wiping my wet hands in my red coat. I had a bit of curiosity to meet this girl so I speed up a bit. Natasha saw me and stretched her hand for me to take it. I look at it and take it as she turned and said "And this big guy over here is Thor."

I prepared myself with a huge and polite wide smile, but as Steve moved and cleared my way, my lips were sealed, a small forced smirk formed instead. From all the 7 billion humans in this world, it had to be the Angela I tried to not run by.

I clear my throat and stretch my hand "Nice to meet you Lady Angela." I fakely say as she only stares at me with a fake smile too.

Angela's POV:

'This little... I got him where I want him.' I say in my head and I only look at his streched hand. I look up and fakely smile at him, making the show we knew had to happen. I take his hand and shake it. "Nice to you too Mighty Thor."

I feel his hand a bit wet. Was he nervous? You bet he was, he didn't expect to see me. But I was. I quickly take away my hand from his grip and turn around to see a young woman join the formed circle around me.

"Hello. I'm Agent Hill." She said and quickly smiled and shook her hand. "Angela Ohff. Pleasure to meet you."

"I finally got to meet the famous Angela Natasha told me about. Seriously, I've heard so many things about you with her." Barton said to me.

I turn to see Natasha and she blushed as she looked at me back. "Well... she is my best friend." She says and shrugs her shoulders.

A strong and heavy arm laid over my shoulders and I turn up. "You look amazing Angie." Steve said and smiled.

I quickly look down and see my ugly outfit. "Nah! This is my 'run cuz you're late' outfit. I'm not even presentable like you guys." I say and gently punch Steve's abdomen,  causing him to groan a bit.

"You still got that force tho. Really, you should stop boxing." Steve says out of breath.

I frown and smirk up at him. "What? That little punch got you out of breath? Dude you're weak." I say and everyone laughs.

"Okay, okay! I get it! We have a celebrity over so as me being your hostess. Come join us for a bit of game night. I just got the new Just Dance 2015 video game." Tony said, clapping his hands and getting all of our attention.

"Sorry but thank you Stark. Angela and I are going out. We talked and I said we should hangout." Natasha said and took me by my arm.

"Uh, wait." I said to Natasha, turning to see Tony. "Did you really have the game already?"

"Yes! Look." He goes to where this big screen TV was and picked up one of the many CD cases. "See!"

I chuckle lightly and tug at Natasha. "Let's stay for a little while. Please?" I lower my lip and make my puppy face at her. She rolls her eyes as she knows what I'm trying to do.

"I want to hangout with you!... Ugh! Fine!" She quickly gave up. I smile and clap my hands.

"Let the dance battle begin!" I shout and walk to where Tony had already cleared the living room.

*2 hours later*

I had been playing Just Dance with everyone for the past hour and a half. I was playing paper basketball with one of Tony's robot machines while the guys were watching a football game and the girls painted their nails with what I think was Pepper's nail polishes.

"Who's hungry?" Tony shouts. Everyone shouted 'Me!' and he continued "Who wants to order pizza?"

Everyone repeated the same thing except me. "Uh no. The pizza here is disgusting. Why not get a couple from Ray's Famous Pizza?" I suggest. Tony stares at me in amazement.

"I think I'm love. Guys! Who wants to suit up and get this awesome lady the best pizza in the world!?" Tony says and I laugh.

"What? You're not the only that loves their pizza you know." I say and across my arms.

"It's a 30 minute trip. Back and forth. Who's coming?" Tony said down to the guys.

"Yeah I'll go." Banner says.

"Me too. I need some fresh air." Steve says.

"Yeah but not too fresh. We don't want you to freeze again." Tony says.

"Ha ha very funny Stark." Steve says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah I'll go too I guess." Natasha said. "You guys coming?" She asked Clint and I.

"Nah I'm good. Plus I need to use your bathroom. Where is it?" Barton says.

"Up the stairs to the right. Last door at the end of the hall." Tony says and gets his Iron Man suit on.

"I'll stay here." Thor says and I glare at him.

"You?" Natasha asks me again.

"I'm good. I'll check up on my fans or something." I said, making an excuse to stay and talk privately with Thor.

"I'll go!" Agent Hill says.

"Hm. Works for me." Natasha says and everyone goes in the elevator. I sigh as Tony's cute machine is poking me to keep playing with... it.

"Sorry dude. I'm a but tired. But hey, you did great." I said and walked to where Thor sat in one of the couches.

Before I sat down, I took out my notebook and a pen from my bag. It was beside Mjölnir and I sat on the couch across from Thor. I notice him looking at me from the corner of my eye but I pretend I didn't knew he was there.

"So how's everyone?" I say after I opened my notebook and Thor had changed the channel. I noticed he sighed and ignored me as he clicked the remote again.

I stand up and get in his way. I let my free hand, since I took my notebook with me, and placed it in my hip. "I asked a question." He looks at me and gulps hard.

"I'm trying to see the screen Angela." Thor said.

"Why?" I ask and he sits there, looking at me with guilt.

Thor's POV:

I gulped hard as I really didn't want to cause any more harm to her feelings. I knew she had tons of questions but I couldn't answer them.

"Why Thor? Are you trying to drive me crazy?" She asked again. I sigh loudly and stand up. I now look down at her and place my hands in her shoulders.

"Angela, I know you want answers but I can't give them to you. I'm sorry." She only stares at me with confusion.

"So you're just going to keep torturing me by keeping me here? That's nice Thor,  really nice." Angela says and turns around. I turn the screen's volume down as I want to calm her down.

"Angela I've made a promise and as the King of Asgard I must keep that promise." I say.

She turns around and has a frown is now in her face. "You're no king of Asgard Thor. Odin is."

"No. I am king of Asgard, and I share the throne with Loki." I respond.

She chuckles in disbelief and says "What about Odin? Did you two take the throne from him?"

I look down at my ring and say "Odin is nowhere to be found. We thought he was in his chamber but he wasn't there. We searched for him all over Asgard and even on the other realms,  but nothing. No sign of him, it's like if he just... disappeared, vanished."

The room went quiet for a moment then her warm hand was felt in my cheek. I slightly look up and she looks concerned. "When was the last time anyone saw him?"

"Mayl said she saw him the night before I went with her to check on him. She said he seemed weak like always." I said and frowned.

"I could help." She said and I straighten up.

"Angela, thanks but I know what you're trying to do. I won't take you, I can't. You are banned from Asgard Angela." I say.

"What?!" She shouted and pushed me to the side. She stood behind the couch with a hand in her head. "What did I do? I don't deserve this! Thor... I want to go back to Asgard." She shouted.

I shook my head in disappointment and she stood there, begging me to take her to Asgard but I can't. I promised Loki I wasn't going to allow her to come home.

Barton's POV:

I exited the fancy bathroom and walked slowly through the hall. Some old and modern paintings were placed throughout the walls. "What did I do? I don't deserve this! Thor... I want to go back to Asgard." I heard shouts coming from downstairs and I walk slowly to the staircase.

I see Angela and Thor standing behind the couch. They seemed if they were arguing. 'What did she mean as 'take me back to Asgard'?'

I stand behind this heavy curtain, behind a fake tree plant and listened.

"Angela I'm sorry but I can't.  I would be breaking my own rules. Even if I want to, I can't. I just can't!" Thor shouted to her. Angela only looked up at him with anger.

"Fine. But I'm telling you now, I will die here because I'm miserable. This isn't the place I belong on. Loki would want to see me." Angela said.

"He does, but we made the promise to not allow you back to Asgard." Thor said. So Angela has been to Thor's world? But how? When?

Angela laughed hysterically and then said "You two? Made an agreement? Ha! Thor you're funny. You know what? I was going to tell you something that would change your mind completely but... I'll just keep it to myself."

What's going on here? Did Thor and Angela have something in common? I need to know what's going on, what if it's a threat to Earth? I can't trust on these two now.

"What is it?" Thor asked after a minute of silence. Angela pulled up a notebook and ripped a piece of paper out. She walked to where her bag was. I guessed that she was going to find a pen or something but I was completely wrong!

When she turned around, she had Thor's hammer in her hand and the piece of paper on the other. Thor looked at her in confusion but not because of her having his hammer.

"What the..." I whispered and leaned in to pay close attention.

She pressed his hammer against his chest and he stumbled back a bit. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Go. Here. It's an address here in the city. You'll have to see it with your own eyes in order to believe me. When you come back, I'll explain the rest." She said and Thor just looked so confused.

"But?"

"No! Just go! I'll tell the others you went... I know to the store for drinks or something." Angela said and Thor stepped to the elevator. I had to interrupt and get a better view. I quietly get out from my hidding spot and stomp as if I was walking down the stairs.

I reach down and ask "Where you going?" Thor turned and he looked at Angela. I look at her too and she looks at me while shrugging her shoulders.

"To the store. All there is in the fridge is alcohol." Thor said and look at him.

"Bring me some chips will ya? Any I don't care which ones." I say to make this a bit less awkward.

"Okay. I'll be back." Thor goes inside the elevator and I stay alone with Angela. She turns and sits down in the couch and says "He's weird."

I squint my eyes in confusion but think to myself that they are up to something. Should I tell Natasha? No, I better tell Fury, he'll know what to do.

*1 hour later*
Angela's POV:

I was cracking up at the jokes Tony and Banner said. We had finished eating and Tony left some slices of pizza for Thor.  Speaking of him, he hasn't come. He left half an hour ago and he still wasn't back.

"Like he literally feel and hit his head but never got unconscious. You guys just had to be there." Tony said and we cracked up.

I felt a hand in my hand and I turned to see it was Clint. "Where did you really send Thor to?"

I frown and answer "To the store. Look, we know where he went, but I think he got lost now." I lied.

"It's been half an hour now." Clint said, giving me a scary look.

"Hey! There you are!?" Tony shouted and I noticed everyone looking at the elevator. I turn back to Clint and take my hand away from his. As I turned around to see what was going on, a strong hand pulled me up and back by my hair.

"Hey! Ouch! Let. Go. Of. Me!!" I yanked and hit behind me. Then the pulling stopped and I was pushed to a clear area. I fix my snapback as it hanged off a strand of my hair. I look up and see Thor, panting for breath. "What the fuck Thor?!"

He didn't say anything, only his breathing got more noticeable and heavy. Out of nowhere, his right hand rose in the air and let it down, slapping my face. My whole upper body twisted to the left, and my hand going up to my now burning cheek.

"Thor! What's going on?!" I heard Steve shout.

"Why on Earth would you slap her?! What's wrong with you?!" Natasha yelled.

I felt like crying as the burning feeling rose all the way to my ear, but I didn't. My breathing was now heavy, heavy because I was angry. I turned and meet his furious eyes.

"You slapped me. You better have a really good fucking reason?!" I shouted at him, my hand still up in my cheek.

Thor huffed and then answered "You knew my mother was alive! Since when?!" He yelled at me and he got closer to me.

"Separate them!?" Dr. Banner said.

"No! If he hits me, you can jump in." I say through gritted teeth. "And yeah. I knew your mom was alive. But I truly didn't know she was HERE!?" I shouted at his face. He was inches away from me and I could feel his anger building up as he huffed even louder.

"You knew all this time and never bothered to tell me!?" Thor kept shouting.

"Yes. She faked her death and I helped her. But I didn't know where she went to until last night that I ran into her on my way home from work." I say, trying to calm down as I felt light headed because of my heavy breathing.

"But why did you keep it from me? From Loki." He said and I squinted my eyes.

"Don't..." I sigh and continue "Look, I don't know what she wants, but I can tell you that Frigga has a plan." I say as I let my head fall and look down at the floor.

There wasn't any comments coming out from him or anyone around. I closed my eyes as my heartbeat slowed down. His big hands were now in my shoulders and slid down to my arms. "I'm sorry Angela."

I shook my head but don't look up at him. "Angela, please forgive me." He said again. "Angela!" He shouted and shook me real hard.

"Get him!" I heard Natasha scream. I tried to get away from his strong hands but I couldn't as I was being shaken like a baby's rattle.

"I can't with all this!? It's too much! And then you come and tell me that mother is alive!? Why?! Angela, why!?" Thor kept shouting at me. I felt my ears about to burst as he kept on screaming at me. A strong knot of what I thought was rage, formed in my stomach and rose up to my head.

I shouted "Get. Off. Of. Mee!" I pushed him away from me with all my force. I had my eyes shut as I had applied too much force to get him off. Shattered glass was heard, followed by some gasps. I opened my eyes and saw that one of the windows was broken.

My eyes widen as I couldn't believe what had happened. I slowly looked down at my position; my arms were stretched, my legs were buried in the floor as if I was in some kind of attack slash protecting mode. But what creepied me out the most was seeing my hands lighted up with blue fire.

'What the...?' A gasp escaped me and I lowered my arms as I still looked at my still lighted up hands. I form a fist and the blue light stopped glowing. I look up again at the shattered glass and quickly run up to it. I look out and notice Thor's body all the way down on the sidewalk across the street. 'Did I just... pushed Thor all the way there?'

"Angela?" I hear Steve ask. I slowly turn around and I let my hands go up in the air.

"W-what was that?... I-I think I just... I just killed Thor." I stuttered and they all go running to the now broken window.

I noticed that Clint was standing there, just looking at me. I let my hands down and he approaches me. "What was that about?"

I could still feel me eyes wide open and my mouth dropped. "I-I don't know." I said now turning back at everyone looking down.

"He's still alive guys. I think I just saw him flinch a bit." Banner says. "We should go check on him."

I quickly look around and see Mjölnir on the floor. I go to it and pick it up. "What are you doing Angela?" Barton asked me, causing everyone to turn and look at me.

"What is going on here?! I'm so confused!" Tony shouted.

"You can pick up Thor's hammer?" Steve asked.

"Angie... what are you doing with that?" Natasha said as I slowly walked to the broken window. I look down at Mjölnir in my hand and I say over my shoulder "Let's go see if he's alright."

I grab Mjölnir from the small leather handle at the end of the iron handle and start spinning it beside me, causing air to form. "Angela! No! You'll get yourself killed!" Natasha shouted.

But it was too late, I had jumped out the window and spimned Mjölnir in my hand. I flew down and landed right next to Thor's body. I let Mjölnir drop in the ground as I kneel beside Thor. I look up and down his immovable body to see any sign of life. His chest rose up and down slightly, making me feel a bit relieved.

I place my hands up in his chest and I lean in to put his head in my leg. "Thor? Hey, wake up." I whisper and slightly hit his cheek. "Thor?"

No response of him. 'I couldn't have killed him.' A tear falls off and strikes Thor's face. "I'm so sorry Thor." I whisper again and pull him up towards me. I hugged his big muscular body as I start to cry.

"Angela?" I hear Steve's voice again. This time I don't look up or turn but I hug Thor even more. "Angela... come on. He's..."

"No! He can't be dead." I say and kiss Thor's forehead. "Come on. Wake up Thor." I whisper to him again but nothing happens.

"Let's go Angie." Natasha says and I look up. I heard a groan, followed by a "W-what happened?" I look down and see Thor opening his eyes. I smile widely and hug him even tighter. "Iur... I kaunt bweeth." I heard him say and I let go.

"Sorry!" He sits up and looks at Mjölnir beside me. "Did I bring him with me?" Thor asked.

"No. Actually Angela pushed you with some kind if fiery hands and you flew out. She just took Mjölnir and used it to get down here quickly." Tony said.

"Yeah, which reminds me. You could have gotten yourself killed!?" Natasha shouted.

"She's fine you guys. She's seen me do this a couple of times." Thor said and stands up.

"Oh well that's good. See, no worries!" Banner said to Natasha.

"Wait. So you two already know each other?" Tony asked and I look at him.

"Um... yes." Thor hesitated.

"But it was a long time ago okay guys." I say and stand up, shacking off the dirt from my clothes.

"You guys need to tell us about this. You can't just keep everything to yourself. We all must know in order to protect each other and the world." Clint said.

"I'm sorry Barton." Thor and I said at the same time.

"But, hold on. I thought you were a human like us Angela. What was that about back up there?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know. I am from here but I just don't know how that thing happened." I said as I looked at my hands.

"Um...  we might know someone that will know what happened to you up there Angela." Thor said turning around and finishing his sentence by looking at me.

"No..." I shook my head as we both knew that Frigga would help us with this.

"Yes. We must go." Thor said, taking my hand.

"Wait? What? I'm confused again." Tony asked.

"It seemes as if Angela knocked Tony out, not Thor. The brillian iron head just can't get this simple situation." Steve says to Tony as he places his Captain America shield in his back.

"Okay one, this is happening way too fast, and second, why are we out here when we can be in there making good conclusions about this?" Tony answered.

"Yeah, Tony's right. We should go now guys." I said and hugged Thor's arm. "But not to your place, we've got something to do first." I finished up.

"Where you two going?" Natasha asked, placing one hand in her hip.

"So pay a visit to my mother. Goodbye guys." Thor said, turning around with me, picking Mjölnir up, and we walked away from them.

"So since you know where she lives, you lead the way mister buff-blonde haired-God." I tease him and he pulls me towards him as he swings Mjölnir and we fly off in the night sky with Frigga's place as our final destination.

------------------------------
Hey guys! So I'm like fangirling over this group of guys that sing like angels literally and... um I have nothing to post about anything else ^.^ so yeah. Anywhoos! Hope yall enjoyed this chapter, just like the others! VOTE, COMMENT,AND SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget

P.s: So I was thinking on making a sequel for this story once it ends. Should I make one? Comment with your thoughts!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30.4K 492 61
A Princess named Rebecca,Daughter of Thor and Jane will some day rule Asgard. She is 16 years old.Loki gets released from prison after 17 years and l...
37.7K 1.1K 39
Thor brings Loki to Midgard and they stay at the avengers tower. Loki meets the newest avengers recruit Y/N who got her powers from Hydra. Loki slowl...
158K 4K 24
Lynn is your not so avarage geek, who almost never talks. She just moved to a small town in Texas. Where she soon meets Loki, the god of mischeif and...
237K 7.9K 40
Loki, the god of mischief and lies. He now rules over Asgard with a heart for the people. What happens when he comes across a hidden girl with golden...