•𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 • Jaime Lan...

By He11oHowareYou

"𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥" Daenerys was not the only girl bor... More

❂Introduction❂
❂characters❂
✹one✹
✹two✹
✹three✹
✹four✹
✹five✹
✹six✹
✹seven✹
✹eight✹
✹nine✹
✹ten✹
❂New Casting❂
✹eleven✹
✹twelve✹
✹fourteen✹
✹fifteen✹
✹sixteen✹
✹seventeen✹
✹eighteen✹
✹nineteen✹
✹twenty✹
✹twenty one✹
✹twenty two✹
✹twenty three✹
✹twenty four✹
❂characters part two❂
✹twenty five✹
✹twenty six✹
✹twenty seven✹
✹twenty seven✹
✹twenty eight✹
✹twenty nine✹
✹ thirty ✹
✹thirty one✹
✹thirty two✹
✹thirty three ✹
✹thirty four✹
✹thirty five✹
✹thirty six✹
✹thirty seven✹
✹thirty eight✹
✹thirty nine✹
✹forty✹
✹forty one✹
✹forty two✹
✹forty three✹
✹forty four✹
✹forty five✹
✹forty six✹
✹forty seven✹
✹forty eight✹
✹forty nine✹

✹thirteen✹

4K 142 8
By He11oHowareYou

The feast was grand, as any was in King Aerys' court. 50 courses were ordered, just shy of the 55 that had been ordered at Rhaegar's wedding. After the wedding speeches, Rhena had asked Grand Maester Pycelle to give the extra food to any orphanages or hospitals in the areas in Flea Bottom. There was of course no way that anyone could eat 50 courses and the thought of wasted food disgusted her.

The people danced and cheered for the union between the east and west and that of the love of the dragon and the lion. Many at court knew how close the two had been since childhood and it did many of them good to see them married and happy.

And happy they were. Rhena was at Jaime's side the whole night as was Jaime to Rhena. They greeted guests and accepted gifts from their families and other noble ones.

They danced and danced together until their feet were sore and the only other partners they took were their siblings and close friends. Rhena took a turn around the ballroom with all the Starks including Lord Rickard who had warmed up to her since all of the time that she spent with Lyanna.

Jaime had kept a close eye on her when she was in the arms of someone else. Benjen led her into a complicated dance of the north which she had learned not two days prior when she was with the siblings. They laughed and sang along with the music while twirling around in circles.

Brandon was just as carefree. For her sake, he tried a southern dance that Rhena had taught him with Lyanna and ended up just spinning her around till they were both dizzy out of their minds.

Ned was more refined and though smiles and laughs were shared between them, he was still able to hold an air of lordliness and ice. "Lighten up." Rhena urged when she approached him with Lyanna on her arm. "Those around us may think your dog just died." Lyanna burst out laughing.

Ned simply cracked a smile at his sister's jolly mood and the princesses comment. "Perhaps one of the Starks will keep a grasp on reality tonight." He suggested accusingly at his sister, who, by the look of her, had already had too much to drink. Her cheeks were a bright pink and her eyes were glassy and bright.

Jaime had come to sweep her away again and they talked of Casterly Rock and their lives ahead of them, not giving a care in the world for those around them.

When desert was served, Tyrion toddled up the makeshift steps that the builders had made in the ballroom for the high table. In his hand was a box of black velvet with a red and gold ribbon keeping it together.

"Happy wedding day Rhea." He said, softly setting the box down in front of her and bowing.

The little thing moved to walk away but Rhena called out to him. "Tyrion, stay, I wish to know what you gave me." He smiled and bounded back up the steps.

The ribbon fell away with ease and when the contents of the box exposed itself, Rhena gasped. Inside was a beautiful black dagger. The guard was made of two dragon heads, facing away from each other and the pommel was placed with a large ruby. It was a remembrance of her house and what her life was; what she was leaving behind. Underneath it, was a black leather belt with a matching sheath. Both were embroidered with scarlet thread in the shape of dragon scales. They were so small, that from far away, they just looked a blur of red.

"Oh my darling," Rhena said to Tyrion. "It's perfect. It shall be my favorite of the gifts." The princess rose from her chair and walked around the table, approaching the blushing boy. She knelt next to him and embraced her new brother.

"I'm glad you like it Rhea," He squeaked out. "Prince Rhaegar helped me draw it up." Rhena pulled back and smiled at her brother who was sitting in between Viserys and Elia by her empty seat. He watched the two of them with shining eyes, a hand placed gently on his wife's belly.

The princess kissed the boy's head and retreated back to her seat. The box was still where she left it and Rhena lifted the belt and dagger. She strapped the belt over her wedding clothes and sat back down next to Jaime.

All eyes were now on her, the girl who was given a weapon for her wedding. But most importantly, the woman who knew how to use it.

Rhena met Jaime's eyes and her heart fluttered at the utter adoration that she saw there. "What?" She questioned.

Jaime smiled and took her hand. "You look so much more beautiful with a weapon strapped to your waist." Rhena burst out laughing to hide her blush.

"As do you my lord husband." She joked, once she could catch her breath.

Jaime grinned and leaned over his chair to whisper in her ear. "Maybe you should see me with just a sword on." Rhena laughed again and shoved him back to his seat, reveling in the sounds of party goers and happiness around her.

Tywin appeared before the head table and offered his arm to his latest daughter. "Would you honor me with a dance my dear?" he asked. The lord's voice was cold but his eyes were soft and Rhena could see just the smallest bit of compassion hidden in their depths.

"I would love to." Rhena answered. Her bright smile seemed to cast the room of all its shadows. She bounded from her seat in a graceful manner that could only be accomplished by years of practice and was at the lord's side in seconds.

Giving one last glance to Jaime who was watching her with a grin on his face, she turned to the dance floor with her good father and waited for the next song.

"Whatever comes next in this fickle world," Tywin began once they were on the floor and twirling about. "I am glad to have called you family. I do hope that you do not disappoint me." The words were harsh but Rhena knew that it was as warm as the old lord would ever get and smiled gently. "I shall have the Ellyn dress sent to your room within the week."

As he had said before, Rhena would be entered into the Lannister Hall of House. The first ever woman who had been entered was Lady Ellyn Lannister of house Tarbeck. She was the wife of Lord Tion and had been given free reign over the third floor hallways to decorate them as she pleased.

The woman decided to make something for the women of Lannister house. She devoted the third floor completely to them and herself and had the most beautiful gown of red and gold silk with a white sash over the front made. The design was simple really, it was meant to show the power in the woman's eyes rather than her jewels.

"Your painting shall be done here at your leisure and will be sent to Casterly Rock once finished. You shall be a true Lannister lady by the month's end I am sure of it." Though Rhena would never be a proper Lannister until she gave birth to Lannister children, most preferably, Lannister sons. She knew she would never be accepted fully in the eyes of the Lannister family until she added to it.

The song ended and Rhena curtsied to the reigning lord. "Thank you my lord." She said before turning back to the head table. Tywin nodded after her and mingled with the guests for a short time after, before turning back to his seat himself.

Jaime was still waiting for Rhena when she approached the ornate wedding chairs, grin fixed on his face and hair tousled with joy. Viserys was on his lap and was listening intently to the knight who told of the time he was pissed on by one of the tourney champions not two years prior. The giggles of glee that erupted from Viserys's chest sent joy to Rhena's heart. She sat next to her newly made husband and listened with her brother to her love's story.

Rhena and Jaime spared one more dance for themselves and then arm in arm walked out of the hall. To the guests around them, a halo of gold seemed to shine around the couple. Their hair shone and the jewels and precious metals reflected the candlelight. Their smiles were bright and added even more to the glow and those around them were dazed into silence as they walked down the dining hall and to their chambers.

There would be no glorified bedding ceremony at the request of Lord Tywin and the King himself. They did not care for the messy tradition and would rather the two not be touched by any other than each other.

The two of them slept little that night, and when they rejoined the court late into the morning both in Lannister red, all the high ladies in the court were wearing show daggers on their hips. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

*confession time*

I'm not all too good at writing spicy things so I decided to just make all that jazz as vague as possible. We're starting to see how Rhena impacts the court's decisions, even if it is just over accessory choices. How could she use this to her advantage? Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! 

My school just announced a cold day for tomorrow so I'll have lots of time to write! maybe a new chapter tomorrow? Stay safe, stay charming, stay lovely lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 33 11
Laena was the eldest daughter of Catelyn and Eddard Stark. The young wolf had been chosen from the witches of the past to further out the plans that...
26.7K 807 39
Lyanna Jessica Stark loved her home in Winterfell. She loved her Mother, Father, Sisters, Brothers, her twin Robb. She loved Jon most of all. When R...
102K 2.8K 19
Jaime lannister loved his little sister. More than anything and anyone. And the same could be said for Emelyn Lannister until the day she met Rhaegar...
95.2K 3.2K 62
Trueborn son of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister Sold to slavery Forced to become a warrior Willing to help Daenerys Targaryen claim her birthr...