π•Šπ•šπ•π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ / π•„π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜

By icebluecamellia

Jisung has lost his ability to speak after his family was brutally killed in front of him. Having struggled w... More

info
chapter[1]
chapter [2]
chapter [3]
chapter [4]
chapter [5]
chapter [6]
chapter [7]
chapter [8]
chapter [9]
chapter [10]
chapter [11]
chapter [12]
chapter [13]
chapter [14]
chapter [15]
chapter [16]
chapter [17]
chapter [18]
chapter [19]
chapter [20]
chapter [21]
chapter [23]
chapter [24]
chapter [25]
chapter [26]
chapter [27]
chapter [28]
chapter [29]
chapter [30]
chapter [31]
chapter [32]
chapter [33]
chapter [34]
chapter [35]
chapter [36]
chapter [37]
chapter [38]

chapter [22]

16.3K 793 1.5K
By icebluecamellia

Jisung had spent the rest of his day inside a small cosy room with an old style oven that was part of the small garden house on the other side of the mansion. According to Dahyun rarely anyone used it in winter although it was quiet comfortable. Of course the walls weren't as think because they were made out of wood but Jisung liked it inside of there so he didn't leave until late evening when Dahyun came to get him.

She carried a plate with raspberry sorbet when she carefully pushed open the door.
Unfortunately, Dahyun stumbled and the sorbet was all over Jisung's face in less than a second.

It was an unfortunate accident but he hadn't been prepared for that and he couldn't stop the flashbacks that came at him all at once.

...

When he regained his consciousnesses he was still in that garden house with Dahyun who looked like she just saw a ghost.

Of course... just when Jisung thought he might feel a little better something like this must happen again.
But why didn't it happen yesterday when Minho kissed his forehead?

Jisung let the thought go for now because he was too exhausted and empty from what had happened.

Tomorrow would be better... Felix and Seungmin were counting on him to come with them after all.

But who would have thought that first thing Jisung would see in the morning was Minho's face right above his own creepily staring at him.

"AH!" Jisung shrieked and hid under his comforter out of instinct being scared like that.

"Is my face so screwed up today? No, it's always stunning, your eye sight gotta be bad in the morning." Minho wondered for a few seconds before pulling the comforter away and lifting Jisung up with no hesitation.
The younger was too tired to really realize at first but when he finally was somehow awake he tried pushing Minho away.

'Why is he always doing this?!' he thought not knowing if he actually even hated it.

"I don't have much spare time today until the meeting starts so I'll just make sure you get out of bed safely and have someone help you getting dressed." Minho giggled and carefully put Jisung down.
'As if tiny fists like his could do anything.' the older laughed to himself and ruffled Jisung's hair so it was all fluffy and covering his eyes.

Grabbing some clothes that were already ready next to Jisung's bed, Minho turned around to hand it to the other.

"Oh, and please stop running away all of the time. I guess I should be sorry for playing a prank on you but you were the one who hit me in the first place." he shrugged and looked down at Jisung with a smirk.
The other could only glare at him angrily. If it hadn't been for Minho pulling dirty tricks on him he wouldn't have needed to kick him.

"Huh? Are you implying that it was my fault?" Minho pretended to be hurt although he knew exactly what Jisung was thinking right now. The boy really was sensitive if he freaked out by being touched so little.
It kind of fit his cute image though in Minho's opinion. At the same time he felt kind of guilty now.

"Pervert." Jisung suddenly said with a deadly glare while grabbing his shirt and other clothes to put them on.

"Me? Well... yeah I guess I am a pervert but I never let that really show while being with you..." he laughed before closing his eyes and effortlessly stripping Jisung from his pyjama shirt.

"Hey!" Jisung protected his body suddenly going into alarm mode when Minho's hands accidently trailed down his sides for a second.
However, he didn't defend himself when Minho continued helping him to get dressed.

"Seriously tho, why are you so sensitive. You're a boy so you should have no problem showing your chest." Minho wondered opening his eyes again and looking at Jisung with a questioning gaze.
Of course the younger knew that in theory he shouldn't be insecure about his body but he had never even gone to the beach or pool so the only people that ever saw him without shirt were the doctors and his family including Dahyun.
He just felt uncomfortable with no clothes on...

So Jisung decided to ignore the older's question and jump on one leg to his wheelchair.

"Do you have scars or something that you want to hide?" Minho asked out of the blue making Jisung stop for a second.
Yes he did have scars on his back... only small ones but they were visible. However, that wasn't something Jisung did feel ashamed of. He just hated being asked questions about them because it'd make him think of his father.

Slowly he shook his head. It might be lying but Jisung really didn't want to bring that topic up by implying that he did actually have more scars.

"Hm, whatever. Let's go, my dad is arriving in 5 minutes and the whole household usually comes to greet him after he's gone for a longer period of time." Minho explained while pulling his phone out to check the time.

"So you have no choice but to come along." He added and in the next moment Jisung's wheelchair was already pushed through the endless hallways.

When they arrived outside, all the other chefs, housekeepers, cleaning staff and gardnerers were all standing in small rows and in front of them were Felix and their mother Lady Lee who turned around when noticing her oldest son had arrived.

"What took you so long?" She coldly asked looking down at Jisung who kept his mouth shut and head down.

"Oh, I just needed help with my earring and my personal assistant was so nice to help me even though he is freed from work currently." he lied perfectly without seeming suspicious in any way. Even Felix was believing it with no doubt.

"Whatever, you there... go to the others." she demanded pointing her red painted nails at the other people so Jisung quickly bowed and turned his wheelchair around to leave.
For a short moment he was stopped and felt something warm being put around his shoulders.

"You forgot to bring a jacket, silly." Jisung heard Minho's whisper before he was pushed a little and stopped next to Dahyun.

Minho had just given him his scarf. It was a large dark blue one that Jisung rembered Minho often wearing when being outside.

Suddenly feeling warm and sweet inside Jisung wrapped the scarf closer around himself.

'It smells like him...'his thoughts drifted of for second before he could catch himself.
'Why do I know how he smells like?!' he realized in horror the seemingly countless times when he had been so close to Minho to smell that flowery fragance of his. It was always very light like a field full of cherry blossom trees.

'I must have gone crazy.' Jisung quickly shook the thought of although he knew well that he had been crazy his whole life.

Meanwhile, Dahyun gazed down at her nephew with a grin. She knew too well that this scarf was one of young master Minho's absolute favourites and that he'd never let anyone touch it. But now he lend it to Jisung with no hesitation...

'I already suspected something when I saw them together in the kitchen...' Dahyun remembered, her grin growing wider.
'Jisung must really mean something to the young master.'

In that moment a fancy looking large black car stopped in front of all the people before a butler opened the door on the side to help a man in his late 50s getting out of his seat.

Jisung watched him closely to make himself a first impression. Master Lee was smiling when he walked over to his wife and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and his son's with a warm smile. Actually he seemed rather kind on first glance, however there was something fierce in his eyes that made him look intimidating at the same time.
Overall his appearance was like any other business man's and his grey black hair was neatly styled back exposing his handsome facial features.
Yet, Jisung would say Minho did come more after his mother and Felix after his father visual wise.

"Thanks for your hard work everyone. It must be cold so feel free to leave and continue with your work." Master Lee talked to all the stuff who bowed one after another and started leaving the place to do whatever they did before.

Jisung and Dahyun were one of the last ones there and just as they wanted to go Master Lee held them back.

"I heard the new personal assistant of my oldest son had an accident during work?" He wondered and Jisung turned around to see the man and the rest of the family staring at him.

"I hope you get all the right treatments and rest. After all, no one has ever made it that far at this job." he chuckled slightly and Jisung quickly bowed with a shy smile, still on his wheel chair.

"There must be something special about you, I guess." he added eyeing Jisung up and down before his eyes stopped at the scarf for a second. Master Lee was also aware that this was his son's but he decided to pretend he didn't know.

"That's right. Jisung is amazing." Felix cheered although Jisung didn't know if he actually meant it or if he just said it to make him feel better.

With raised eye brows Master Lee turned around to his sons and shifted his look to his oldest son.

"Is that so?" he asked Minho who kept his perfect poker face but seemed to be thinking for a second.

"Yes, he is indeed special." he smirked staring directly at Jisung who felt his face warming up.
'Special? What did he mean with that? Is this good? Or bad?'

"That's good to hear." Master Lee smiled and began to make his way to the entrance.

"I should give him a pay rise then." he quietly added for only Jisung and Dahyun to hear while Lady Lee stared after her husband angrily.

He was always too kind to their workers and she didn't like how this incompetent assistant got so much attention from her sons. It was only distracting them.
She'd have to make sure that they kept this a business relationship and not something more. It was already bad enough that Felix was hanging out with that Mafia leader son's kid everyday without even knowing it.

...

After the greeting Jisung neither saw Minho again nor his parents because they were already preparing for their meeting.
So he decided to go search for Felix to kill some time with them until they'd go to the cinemas as planned.

In the meantime Minho hurried up to get a moment alone with his father.
He'd actually waited for this moment quiet a while and if he didn't at least give it a try he'd feel more stressed than he did already.
Yeah, Minho might have agreed to Apolline's conditions to not try anything to cancel their marriage but... there was no way he'd marry someone he didn't like for the sake of their business.

And now that Minho started realizing his feelings for Jisung might be more than just attachment, he didn't want to give the title of his wife away yet. He didn't have anyone in mind that he'd marry instead but he could never know when that would change.
So... he had to make his father do something for him.

Together they walked through the mansion and sat down in the main living room with a window front just like in Minho's room. However, this room was on the other side of the building so the view was on the pool and the winter garden.

"So? What is it that you want to talk to me about?" his father asked him with a smile that Minho begrudgingly mirrorred.
His father was definitely not as cold as his mother and Minho knew that he did care about his family at least a bit. However, he had never stood up for Minho when his mother was treating him badly and his work came always first.

"You know about my arranged marriage..." the younger started.

"Naturally. I was the one who made the offer in the first place." Master Lee answered.

"Yeah, and it seems like you and mom don't really care whats my opinion on this. So, if you force me to marry that girl, at least I want to be 100% sure that there is no back lash or people playing dirty..." Minho proceeded and the smile on his father's face dropped.
With a sigh he closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"And how exactly do you want me to ensure that?" he raised his eyebrows with serious eyes.

"I want you to order Mr. Kim of our partnered mafia to do a percise back up check on anything they can find about Kang insutries." he said.
Minho had considered this for quiet a while because their mafia probably had access to the most data out there.
He had already talked to Seungmin about this which had been really hard because Minho had to restrain himself from saying inappropriate things.
But the boy did not have enough influence in the mafia even though he was the leader's son so he had told Minho he'd need to order Mr. Kim directly.

And the only way to so... was making his own father give the order.

In silence they stared at each other and Minho tried to read in his father's expression. Would he agree?

"... Alright. I'll see what I can do since it's in my favour if my son feels better that way."
_______________________________________

Are you guys only on Wattpad to read fanfiction or do you also read original stories with fictional characters?  (I started an original story recently)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 613 44
Jisung, a poor boy that lost his family, they just disappeared. Everyone tought that he killed them. He was at a lost case, almost ending his life. H...
19K 1K 30
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
124K 4K 29
⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️ -Mentions of murder -suicide -self-harm -Sex scenes -domestic abuse Safe reading! In which Minho is a cold hearted bully and Jis...