Witch Instincts (Klaus Mikael...

By ladyrosebud496

Hey guys, my name is Aliana Addison and I am a only child but my family are something different, dangerously... More

Chapter 1 - Returning to Mystic Falls and Meeting The Mikaelsons
Chapter 3 - Saved by a Hybrid
Authors note
Chapter 4 -Bonding with a certain Mikaelson and the feelings begin
Chapter 5 - The Dream and Not Denying It Now
Chapter 6 - Almost the kiss and Kol's Interruptions
Chapter 7 - The Confrontation
Chapter 8 - The Spell
Chapter 9 - Humanity Makes Her A Bitch
Chapter 10 - FLIP THE SWITCH
Chapter 11 - Chilling and It's Official
Chapter 12 - Birthday Howl
Chapter 13 - Philly
Chapter 14 - Outcome of events
Chapter 15 - Isn't going to change how I feel about you
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 16 - GONE.
Chapter 17 - Never seen him happier and Relationships
Chapter 18 - If you love me let me go, It's my time
Chapter 19 - The most important person alive
Chapter 20 - Path of Destruction
Chapter 21 - You've Got To Be Kidding Me
Chapter 22 - Undead
Chapter 23 - STOP!!!!
Chapter 24 - Families all that we got
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 25 - Travelling
Chapter 26 - Gloria
Chapter 27 - Dream? or Reality?
Chapter 28 - IM BACK BITCHES!!!!
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 29 - Mr. Saxobeat
Chapter 30 - You Up For It Jer?
Chapter 31 - Why Are You Buying This?"
Chapter 32 - Calm Down

Chapter 2 - My first day at Robert E Lee and Blacking Out

1.1K 15 0
By ladyrosebud496

ALIANA'S P.O.V

I wake up to the sun beaming in my eyes, 'stupid sun' I think to myself. I walk into my bathroom, strip off my clothes and step into my hot and steamy shower lwtting the water flow down my body relaxing every muscle in my body. I quickly, step out of the shower, dry my hair, get changed, apply my make - up, grab my bag and head downstairs. I walk downstairs and sit at the island and eat a bowl of Corn Flakes.

JULIE - "Morning Sweetie"

ALIANA - "Morning Mom"

JULIE - "When are you leaving for school?"

ALIANA - "uh oh right now"

JULIE - "Do you know where it is?"

ALIANA - "Yeah see you mom" I say heading to the door

JULIE - "Bye, love you" she says as I walk out the door

I step into my black Koeingsegg cxx and race down the street. I love these types of cars to me they are beauties to me and are perfect. I uused to be a dragracer before but don't do it anymore. I pull up at Robert E Lee High and park next to a Red and Black Camero. I stepped out the car to find everyone staring at my car. Elena, Caroline and Bonnie run upto me and Tyler, Matt and jeremy walk towards my car. 

JEREMY - ''No fucking way dude'' he mumbles to himself

Tyler - ''Hey who's ride is this?'' 

ALIANA - ''That you would be mine'' I say walking towards him

MATT - ''I didn't think your parents could afford this'' he said gesturing towards the car. 

ALIANA - ''I bought this myself, being a drag racer has it's perks''

TYLER - ''You just got even more awesome Ali'' 

ALIANA - ''Thanks ty'' I say then we all head inside to class. LET THE TORTURE BEGIN!.

My first lesson was History with Mr. Kyle and to be honest, History SUCKED!''. 

MR. KYLE - ''Good morning class, I hope you all had a good wekeend, now time to get those braims switched back on and it looks like we have a new student everyone. 

ALIANA - ''Oh hi i'm Aliana Addison and I just moved here from the UK''. 

RANDOM KID - ''Hey you own the koeingsegg outside don't you'' 

ALIANA - ''Yeah that's mine'' 

MR KYLE - ''Ah, so that's YOUR car?'' 

ALIANA - ''Yeah it is'' 

MR KYLE - ''I wish I owned that car, it's a real beauty'' 

ALIANA - ''Yeah it really is sir'' 

MR KYLE - ''Alright let's get back on track with the lesson then shall we?''

The lesson was getting really boring and I looked out of the window to find someone staring at me wearing a black hoodie. As soon as they noticed me noticing them they zoomed away. Just then a book slammed on my desk whisking me away from my thoughts. 

MR KYLE - ''Miss Addison, maybe you would want to answer question three for us?''

ALIANA - ''Uh, I don't know sorry'' 

MR KYLE - ''Well maybe if you listened, you'd know'' 

ALIANA - ''Sorry sir'' I say 

After class I had Art, Maths and P.E which I find really fun, Art is my favourite because I feel like it's the only way I can really express myself and my feelings. I head outside to eat myluncher m walking I alomost trip over someones foot. I look up to see the slut of the century Tiffany and her two tag alongs. 

TIFFANY - ''Watch it Newbie'' she says as she walks away I walk over to her and dump a bottle of water on her head. She screams then Mr. Kyle comes running over

MR KYLE - ''What the hell is going on over here?''

TIFFANY - ''Well I was walking past Aliana and then she runs up to me dumping water all over me''

MR KYLE - ''Addison, my office now''

ALIANA - ''But you didn't even hear my si-'' 

MR KYLE - ''OFFICE NOW!!!!''

I walk off angrily to his office. After talking with him I had a warning (OH THAT BITCH IS GOING TO GET IT) I went back to class and before I knew, it was time to go home. I walk towards the parking lot and am approached by Bon Bon and Care Bear. 

ALIANA - ''Hey girls''

BONNIE + CAROLINE - ''Hey Ali - Gator, what's up?''

ALIANA - ''Are you heading to Elena's''

CAROLINE - ''Yeah, what's up?'' 

ALIANA - ''Can you drive my car there I have to stay and study for a few hours and I want to take a walk back to clear my head, I will pick my car up from Elena's later?''

BONNIE - ''Uh yeah sure, see you Ali'' 

ALIANA - ''See you girlies'' I say as I give them my keys and toddle off to the library. 

After two long hours of studying, I leave and head for Elena's house. Whilst walking I hear a twig snap from behind me. I turn around quickly to find nothing, but when turning around I find someone in a black hoodie standing a few feet away from me. 

ALIANA - ''What do you want with me?''

??? - ''Hello Aliana, i'm going to need to use you as leverage'' he says as he flung me across the woods into a tree andfall hard on the floor. I look upto see my phone about ten feet away from me. I reach for it when I notice the man walking towards me. I send him flying into some logs and make a quick dash for my phone but as I was going to pick it up something sharp is pierced into my neck and then I feel darkness take over me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 2.5K 46
You are a two hundred year old witch that looks 22. You move to Mystic Falls for a new start, along the way to you befriend vampires, werewolves, and...
252K 3.4K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
17.2K 560 40
Hi! My name is Rosemary, and I was born under strange circumstances. My mother always sheltered me from knowing who my father was. I don't know why o...
3.4K 158 33
Reborn as a member of the Mikaelson Family, and the twin brother, of the bastard son of Esther, Klaus Mikaelson. Wasn't enough I just had to be born...