Streamer ~ Quackity x reader

By Lucy90712

⚠️there will be swearing in this book⚠️ When small streamer y/n raids Quackity do they manage to stay in touc... More

Introduction and authors note
Part 1- growing
Part 2- a DM
Part 3- exciting times
Part 4- long conversations
Part 5- feelings?
Part 6- dating show
Part 7- love or host
Part 8- date time
Part 9- its time
Part 10- pick a side
Part 11- I messed up
Part 12- exile and plans
Part 13- shopping
Part 14- last minute preparations
Part 15- together at last
Part 16- stream time
Part 17- comfort
Part 18- mr Beast
Part 19- going home
Part 20- new house
Part 21- MCC
Part 22-jealously
Part 23- chill day
Part 24- what just happened?
Part 25- lonely
Part 26- half a heart
Part 27- furnishing
Part 29- settling in
Part 30- meetup??
Part 31- another visitor
Part 32- vlog time
Part 33- chill
Part 34- liar
Part 35- opportunity
Part 36- Mexico
Part 37- cooking streams
Part 38- England
Part 39- so many people
Part 40- Brighton
Part 41- finally
Part 42- irl stream
Part 43- why
Part 44- last day
Part 45- stuck
Part 46- like a married couple
part 47- live with me
Part 48- the future

Part 28- moving day

1.4K 44 8
By Lucy90712

Turns out moving is very stressful. I move at the end of this week so I've been doing a lot of putting things in boxes and then taking them back out when I realise I actually need them. The past few days has consisted of a lot of phone calls and a whole lot of chaos. I can barely move around my whole apartment because there is a box in every square inch of the floor.

I never realised how much stuff I owned until I had to pack it all away, turns out I have way too much clutter which I need to get rid of but nows not the time to think about that. Alex has been the only thing keeping me going because he calls me every evening and he talks to me while I pack more things into boxes, half the time I don't even really talk back but he continues to just talk to me for hours.

Tonight I have to take down my whole set up which I've been procrastinating because it's going to be an absolute bitch with all the wires and stuff, setting it back up is going to be just as bad too. As usual Alex called me and we talked as I started taking down my mic and camera.

"That looks fun, do you have bubble wrap for them?" He asked

"Yes I do have bubble wrap, its been entertaining me the past few days" I said

"How about for every thing you put away properly you can pop 5 of the bubbles" he said

"Are you trying to bribe me?" I asked

"Yes because then we can talk" he said

I smiled and got on with boxing things up leaving my actual pc till last because that was the most important thing that I didn't want to break or else my life will be hell. I packed everything up with tons of bubble wrap before sitting on the floor and popping some of the bubbles like Alex said I could even though he wasn't here to tell me off.

He watched me popping bubbles before we properly talked to one another which we haven't done in the past few days. I miss him so much just seeing his face makes me want to be in his company even if its just playing video games together or cuddling together and watching a movie. This stupid boy has really made an impact on me like no one ever before, every time he smiles or compliments me I get butterflies in the depth of my stomach. He talked to me until I was ready to go to bed so then he whispered things to me until my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

Alex's POV

There she was lying fast asleep with her eyes closed. god I miss her, its a good thing that I have plans to surprise her. She has absolutely no clue that I've brought plane tickets so that I can fly out Thursday night to be there for Friday when she moves to you know help her out.

I thought about it for a few weeks before actually going through with the idea because I thought that she might not actually want me there seeing as shes got a lot going on and is really stressed but I retired that thought hoping I could make her feel even just a little bit better.

I have some other plans for while I'm there with her or at least things to discuss but for now those are to be kept for myself until I see her. Which is only 2 days from now. Wait 2 days. Oh my I'm not ready to go I need to pack and get her something as a housewarming gift. That seems like tomorrows problem though as of right now I need some sleep.

Skip to the next day

I have spent today rushing around getting a lot of last minute things done before heading to the airport which I'm doing now. I got there and waited for my flight, I told y/n I couldn't talk tonight because I had something going on she looked really sad when I told her but shes going to be so much happier hopefully when I get there.

The flight is going to be the absolute worst because when I get to San Diego I'm not seeing her right away and I know that shes not far from me and it means that the time till we get to be together once again is coming to an end.

The plane landed and I rushed to get my suitcase and head to the hotel I booked for the night despite it being early Friday morning I wanted to get at least a little sleep so that I don't collapse this evening.

Your POV

My alarm went off at 7am, I don't remember setting it this early but apparently I did. Last night Alex didn't call me because he had something to do so I basically just wallowed in sadness lying on the bit of floor space still available. By this point there is barely anything to the apartment everything apart from the things I need this morning are in boxes its a bit ridiculous really.

I got dressed into some leggings and just a plain white t-shirt because it was comfy but didn't make me look like a complete wreck, don't want to make a bad impression on the neighbours or look awful in front of the people driving the moving truck. I did my hair and everything else I would normally do in the morning and put everything away after, the only thing I didn't do was eat breakfast because I have literally nothing to eat or to eat with.

Shortly after 9 there was a knock at my door which I assumed was the moving guys because they were due to get here not too long from now so I went right to the door and opened it while holding various different things I might as well of been a waitress I was carrying so much stuff.

I opened the door and it wasn't the mover guys. At first my brain wouldn't catch on to what was happening but when it did I nearly dropped everything in surprise. It was Alex. What the hell was he doing here.

"Surprise" he exclaimed

"Omg I'm so happy that you're here I've missed you way too much" I said

I put down everything I had in my arms to give Alex a hug, he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head while doing so. We didn't let go for ages, we didn't want to either because these moments sadly don't last forever, I wish they would though. He pulled away and helped me gather things together as the movers arrived, all 3 of the movers and the 2 of us were moving boxes into the van. Surprisingly it didn't take too long to get everything in there and a few more important things like all of the boxes with my set up in in my car which me and Alex got in and started the drive to my new house.

This is really exciting it hasn't felt real up until now but leaving my apartment and handing in the keys feels like a huge step in my life I mean its not everyday that an 18 year old can get their own house right.

While I drove Alex put his hand on my knee and we listened to music happily singing along to our favourite songs it felt like we were actually teenagers just cruising around California with no care and no worries in the world. We were brought back to the real world when we made it to the house and had to step out of the wonderful space we had created and be adults.

The moving truck pulled up just after we did and they parked alongside my car in the driveway while I collected the keys from my estate agent. She was stood on the front lawn waiting for me to come over so we could finalise everything, I walked over with Alex behind me and she went over all the things that needed to be done before dropping all the keys into my hands.

This wasn't a new experience because I collected the keys to my apartment when I moved in but this felt different, there was a lot more keys for this place and multiple copies of them too so I can give them to people not that I really know anyone.

The estate agent left so I opened the doors for the first time, it swung open to reveal the hallway which was now not as full as it was before but that was fine I had furniture to put in there. Me and Alex helped move all of the boxes in and put them in the right rooms while the moving guys brought in the heavier things. Things got a little crazy as the other furniture I had order arrived like it was meant to but there was just so much going on I was running around like a headless chicken.

Things slowed down after everything was at least in the house none of it was where it was meant to be which is the next task but for now food. I connected my phone to the WiFi and ordered some breakfast for the both of us because I was starving. While waiting for the food we sat on the floor with our backs against boxes taking a minute to chill.

"How you feeling? Is it weird being in your own house?" He asked

"I'm still kind of stressed because this place is a mess and yeah its a little weird finally being here for good" I replied

"Don't you worry we will sort everything out and make all that stress go away" he said

He gave he a hug from the side and then pulled me close to him so that I was resting on his chest, that was until the doorbell rang and our food got here.

Authors note: this continues in the next part because otherwise this would be way too long but I hope you guys enjoyed this part and the surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 59.6K 30
७ ‧₊˚ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 thought their story was finished when it'd only just begun. 〖 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝟣𝟢.𝟤𝟨.𝟤𝟢 〗 〖 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗐...
473K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
106K 2.7K 18
⌗꩜ 🍄 NEIGHBOR ! ★・-★・-★・-★・-★ ╭ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know ♡꒦꒷ who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...
624K 17K 24
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝ karl jacobs x y/n in which you thought he was a cute stranger until you see him on a twitch stream... ⌞ ° • + • °...